Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To Vincent: From the Community :)

This is a discussion on To Vincent: From the Community :) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The time that I played it was when server was best apparently. At that time it lasted for almost 2 ...
Page: 3

Banned

The time that I played it was when server was best apparently. At that time it lasted for almost 2 months. There was a 80 player online population during the whole time, you never get bored in CZ because there is always some PK going on, and the content was endless so you could never get bored of the simple XP/farming items like all the other servers have, because this one had more then that.

Only reason why it closed down was the reason why most other servers get closed down. Population went from like 80/day to 60/day after a month or so and people freaked out and started leaving.

I am still going to join if there is an 80/day,... however if people just give it a chance I`m 95% they will love it and stay on it for a long time, and with that said, if they do give it a chance, and there is an initial population of just even 200 players online,... there is no doubt that the server will last for a few months,... 3+ for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    I

had

the time of my life

and ive never felt this way before

and i owe it all to you D:

+1 lifeko was fun as fuck, not because of the server but because of who played it and the GMs too.

yo if everone came back to lifeko tht would be rad

yeah it was fun as fuk n the ppl were all cool as well

remember when vincent made the webcam conference where he to0ld us about his new patch and we could also make suggestions on that conference. that was soo fucking awesome. seeing vincent in webcam was fun <3

Vincents server was kinda bad..

Twisted ko was pretty good want that one back, and PhoenixKO was amazing also kinda like lost soulz but without the corrupt gm's and admin

ButchClancyFTW

Tempest ko was the best server ever .. mainly because i was rank 1 hahaha

Banned

Bumping this, even though he`s being a faggot and not responding on msn at all.

probably it doesnt worth the time nor the money to bring it back , i'd say hotcholateko,Titanko and kocrusade were the best out there (2-4 years ago), i got like 40-50 guys that are behind me asking me to spam twostars to revive those servers, but guess what? it wont happen cus it doesnt worth , so instead of getting your "hopes" on something that wont happen cus a server wont live with 80 peeps that doesnt donate at all (let's be positive and let's say that 50% of server gonna donate) its 40 peeps donating ...it wont last that much eh?...you should know that they do its mostly as a bussiness , that's why twostars closed kocrusade cus it wasnt a "worth bussiness" , since only 20-30% of server was used to donate like 5-10 $ to make nt's or things that i dont even remember , in summary FARM SERWERS = $$$$ , half-pk server = gonna die with the time..
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 04-30-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123