Vitality Knight Online PK/FARM BALANCED

This is a discussion on Vitality Knight Online PK/FARM BALANCED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, i'm here to invite u to play on a new and balanced server. It's a Pk server where ...
Page: 1

Default Vitality Knight Online PK/FARM BALANCED

Hey guys, i'm here to invite u to play on a new and balanced server.
    It's a Pk server where u start with +0 uniqs and armors +8.
    You can farm exp weapons, uniqs +1/+2/+3, some undefeat. items, ft items, bifrost items.
    Donators doesn't get much advantage on the normal players.
    Its up 24/7 and growing.
    Has no lag's at all.
    Enjoyable PK.
    Good Staff.
    We have Vs event and Boss event everyday.
    Drop Rate from bosses are kinda low, wich makes server more fun.

Edit:
    Lvl 72 Cap

VitalityKO Official Forum

Join Us!
    Last edited by baLao; 04-18-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Add info's.

All donation items can be gotten ingame so it doesnt really make THAT much of a difference. It lags a litttle, not too much. Events are really cool and gms work hard to make the game fun and ejoyable.

All and all its a nice server to spend some free time on.

Banned

good server , BUT the server crash WAY TOO MUCH

you really have to fix that login issue... every 10 mins its going down.

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    good server , BUT the server crash WAY TOO MUCH

you really have to fix that login issue... every 10 mins its going down.
    Login bug is already fixed.
    It crashed some time ago, but it's already comming back, and it'll be estable for sure.

Give a try!

When login gows down, owner quickly restarts the server which is actually good because u get to boss hunt and have a chance to gear yourself even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    When login gows down, owner quickly restarts the server which is actually good because u get to boss hunt and have a chance to gear yourself even more.
    Yeah cause this rates ROCK!

Banned

Good? Thats totally retarded, lets say the server crashes 10times a day for 1 week. That means you have a stupid headstart and the people who join after the 1st week wont be able to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Good? Thats totally retarded, lets say the server crashes 10times a day for 1 week. That means you have a stupid headstart and the people who join after the 1st week wont be able to compete.
    In the future before you make a post or critisize something please take the time to at least know what you are talking about.

Drop rate is really low and server has never been close to crashing 10 times in one day. The biggest advante people have gotten from no lifing this ko has been nps.

Like i said it gives you A CHANCE to get geared. Honestly all the gear i have gotten in the server has came from boss events.

Its a fun server, not many players online atm which sucks because it is a really good project. Saying that people who joined 1 week late wont be able to compete is just a RETARDED statement to make. Why ? Because the best clan in the server is full of people who started when the server was 2 or 3 weeks old.

Domin333

In the future before you make a post or critisize something please take the time to at least know what you are talking about.

Drop rate is really low and server has never been close to crashing 10 times in one day. The biggest advante people have gotten from no lifing this ko has been nps.

Like i said it gives you A CHANCE to get geared. Honestly all the gear i have gotten in the server has came from boss events.

Its a fun server, not many players online atm which sucks because it is a really good project. Saying that people who joined 1 week late wont be able to compete is just a RETARDED statement to make. Why ? Because the best clan in the server is full of people who started when the server was 2 or 3 weeks old.
    You are an idiot, he said 10times a day thats with bosses in cz + eslant which means around 20 bosses 10times a day thats 140bosses the week.
    With the few players playing they are gonna get good geared no matter if the droprate is bad so before calling someone retarded you might wanna get some common sense first

on a sidenote server is trash and laggy
    <- quitted.

Banned

Maybe you wanna take a mathlesson first smartass.

Banned

fixed ha? thats why everytime i go to the server forum i see people saying in shoutbox "login down?" and stuff like that

and don't BS me admins are always here to turn the login on, coz ocne i remember there was an admin, he said that he will turn them on, after 1 hour he said "login is on" and it wasn't and then he just went and we had to wait like 2 more hours till other admin came...

_NoNaMe_

server closed ¬¬?

Banned

roflmao its closed

_NoNaMe_

wo0ow fuk sux

Quote Originally Posted by Domin333 View Post
    You are an idiot, he said 10times a day thats with bosses in cz + eslant which means around 20 bosses 10times a day thats 140bosses the week.
    With the few players playing they are gonna get good geared no matter if the droprate is bad so before calling someone retarded you might wanna get some common sense first

on a sidenote server is trash and laggy
    <- quitted.
    Go to school and quit ko please, im serious.

Quote Originally Posted by IamStillAlive View Post
    Maybe you wanna take a mathlesson first smartass.
    Im a lawyer, i dont need math . But seriously, i dont understand where this comes from, i didnt do any math in my post.

To both of you, on the first weekend of the server the clan i was on killed 9 - 10 isiloons with no drops, over 200 bosses and we got 5 - 6 uniques. And that was to spread between 15 players. Allmost all isiloons and bosses came from boss events.

So yes. if your hypothetical situation with 10 restarts a day for a week had happened and a couple of nolifers killed all bosses in all restarts, they would have been geared.

When the server opened it was pretty nice, some issues with some of the players killed the server and as players leave admins start caring less and less so yeh the last week was pretty bad for the ones that wanted to play the server.

Seriously though, some people take this shit waaaay to serious. Just a pk private server, omg it sucks so much lag, what if someone gets godly gear i will die so easy. Its a game to waste your free time on, nothing more.

I never had too much lag on the server, i never had any problems with other people having better gear than me. I plaid weekends and had lots of fun, sucks it died.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-18-2010, 09:16 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    04-18-2010, 09:11 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    04-18-2010, 09:10 AM
  4. Hits: 7
    04-18-2010, 09:05 AM