View Poll Results: Which server you want ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want only PK

25 36.76%
  • I want EXP--Farm

15 22.06%
  • I want PK and little bit farm

28 41.18%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Vote topic about something get in please.

This is a discussion on Vote topic about something get in please. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just dont bother making any server, cause eventually everyone gets bored and people slowly quit then the server dies, then ...
Page: 2

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

just dont bother making any server, cause eventually everyone gets bored and people slowly quit then the server dies, then after you'll attempt to relaunch and it'll fail again, then soon enough everyone will just say you're in it for the donation money, then ull just end up getting pissed off and go all emo and kill urself..

private servers fail because of the community that plays them, it isn't the same old community that played back in regular usko KE/KO days (most of it atleast) cause you'll rarely see old gg's around, everyone these days is just always used to "being the best" (in their own eyes atleast) and for many of the people these days, being the best is having the best gear or having the most nps, and if they can't reach those they tend to rage quit, which sets off a chain of events, they quit which leads to their friends eventually quitting, which leads to their allies or enemies eventually quitting, which leads to leaving your server with a small population, u wont see anymore donations come in, and by this time you prolly went off and spend all the rest of the donation money on a new tv or a new computer, so you dont have anymore money to keep the server up and just fix it as is, which will lead to the downfall of yourserver.

The end

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    ok just need more votes i ill see what all vote more 4days (untill the poll will close)
    If you wanna make a server don't listen 2 candyman do what you want... What he says is true but that shouldn't stop u if u wanna make a server

The One And Only Senior Member

Yes if i make server i ill make i dont care if someone will say dont do it .

Thanks for replay
    gogogo vote :P

shanny92

farm server lvl 83 plox, long time ago someone made one with cap 83^^

Quote Originally Posted by shanny92 View Post
    farm server lvl 83 plox, long time ago someone made one with cap 83^^
    mehh, 83 servers are only good if u can balance classes.. tho they have way more possibilities since 70 capped server with new items is gae ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    mehh, 83 servers are only good if u can balance classes.. tho they have way more possibilities since 70 capped server with new items is gae ;d
    ok dont worrie :P

it aint hard to build a server , the hardest part is to take care of it with the security otherwhise u'll get ganged, thing that obviously you're missing here o,o.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    83 full pk server plox
    This~~

Or a 72 cap, sexy ko copy server. Have everything SKO has, except a 72 cap, with bifrost enabled for bf items, and forgotten temple open for FT items.

I want a server I can fuck around on and don't need to farm much haha.

It's reply, not replay.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

full pk pls, like u even start at 83 already geared, same items for everyone no exceptions...
    if it were like that i'd even come to show some real skillz.

For me a good server is a populated server.... something like Kronos server from official. Just need to keep it clean of cheat.

bumpppp
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    just dont bother making any server, cause eventually everyone gets bored and people slowly quit then the server dies, then after you'll attempt to relaunch and it'll fail again, then soon enough everyone will just say you're in it for the donation money, then ull just end up getting pissed off and go all emo and kill urself..

private servers fail because of the community that plays them, it isn't the same old community that played back in regular usko KE/KO days (most of it atleast) cause you'll rarely see old gg's around, everyone these days is just always used to "being the best" (in their own eyes atleast) and for many of the people these days, being the best is having the best gear or having the most nps, and if they can't reach those they tend to rage quit, which sets off a chain of events, they quit which leads to their friends eventually quitting, which leads to their allies or enemies eventually quitting, which leads to leaving your server with a small population, u wont see anymore donations come in, and by this time you prolly went off and spend all the rest of the donation money on a new tv or a new computer, so you dont have anymore money to keep the server up and just fix it as is, which will lead to the downfall of yourserver.

The end
    neva mind 2 ez

Bump.
    3days remaining for this poll

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post

The end
    Never TRY never Know

but most of the private servers are just like how u described tho LOL

Here's a thought:
    - Level 80 Cap
    - Full PK / 0 Farming
    - Max +8 armors/weapons
    - Max +1 Uniques
    - Alot of ACTIVE GMs (different time zones) for events
    - Some items in PUS (NO overpowered items pls)
    - Voting system

anyways... good luck!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast