Hello Every one Looking for Host ?

This is a discussion on Hello Every one Looking for Host ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So good I bought a really powerful computer and my internet really hard so you can hold a good server ...
Page: 1

Default Hello Every one Looking for Host ?

So good I bought a really powerful computer and my internet really hard so you can hold a good server ..
    If I see a real server can I even buy my own lifted.
    Just need something to build the server just right.
    For: [email protected]
    Or talk to me here ..

If this is not the right place so I asked him please get him. Thanks ..

Are you looking for someone to set a server on your computer or you are willing to let them use your computer as host? Nobody smart will use a random personal computer as a host, and you shouldn't waste your time with dumbs.

If you want someone to set a server in your computer (which will be double click to open for you), I can help, hit me up with a price.

Also, instead of hosting private servers, you can use your computer to host websites. Just give users FTP access.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Are you looking for someone to set a server on your computer or you are willing to let them use your computer as host? Nobody smart will use a random personal computer as a host, and you shouldn't waste your time with dumbs.

If you want someone to set a server in your computer (which will be double click to open for you), I can help, hit me up with a price.

Also, instead of hosting private servers, you can use your computer to host websites. Just give users FTP access.
    If you can help me in opening Server very happy if I succeed I'll even pay you.
    Add me to msn
    [email protected]!

Never had anything wrong happen to me using a home PC with over 100+ users online and its a hell of alot cheaper then renting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Comboer View Post
    Never had anything wrong happen to me using a home PC with over 100+ users online and its a hell of alot cheaper then renting one.
    i said i will buy HOST after some days..

You scammed me once on Perseus KO lol...I remembered your email,its some kind of jewish domain or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    You scammed me once on Perseus KO lol...I remembered your email,its some kind of jewish domain or whatever.
    pff i didnt play perseus ko wtf lol