Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher)

This is a discussion on WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Why yes, I do believe it is! Grr face is grr. You're taking any of this ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Why yes, I do believe it is! Grr face is grr.

You're taking any of this seriously? Really? :P

You really don't need a lot of convincing; all it took was one post from Doombringer to say that I gave him tools, which assumes three things:

a. The aforementioned "tools" exist.
    b. I gave him, of all people, these aforementioned "tools."
    c. Doombringer made none of this up for the lulz.

Have you seen these "tools?"
    Have you got any evidence whatsoever to prove I gave him these "tools?"
    Do you seriously believe all you read, especially from Doombringer? :P

If you blatantly ignore all of this screaming U HAZ GIEF HEEM TOOLZ, don't worry about it - it's really making my day. :P

Why no, no we may not. This is my thread now! I BE THE MASTER HAKKER NAO (toooooooooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzzzz......).
    Hmmm , can you proove you didnt give him tools?
    Or teached him how to do it?
    You just sounded pathetic.
    And silentdj , your not so smart buying tools or learning em from 2stars (which i do believe 100% he gave ya )

Anyway, moderators can close this topic, it's not going to go anywhere, just wanted to show everyone how fucked up the "undez" clan can be. I'm sure everyone has seen what they did to KOTastic, and now we see them crashing servers.

It is what it is, truthfully, I could care less -- but I wasn't going to let you, YOU of all people, crash the server and get away with it.

Secondly, the exploit was either passed on to you, or you read about it on a turkish fourm -- it's fairly recent, and one of you are probably the oneusing it on AzuraKO as well.

Like I said, I don't care, you want to crash the server, crash it -- there is no PUS open in game, hasn't been since launch, I haven't been trying to make money from it really, so not much lost.

Have fun.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

SO YOU ADMIT.

THE TOOLS ARE A LIE! WHAT'S NEXT? YOUR BREAKFAST? I've heard enough. TAKE HIM AWAY!
    I never said they were tools. We all know about the magical ddos tools which are programms which every nubcake can use.
    And For you to make a program which crashes game server aint that hard, right Mr Iknoweverything.
    Yet you aint denying that you didn't help him crash or well was it actually you?
    Ehh Monseur Sol.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    You've busted me guys! i've been working away all day in my evil lair to bring down your server!

Ive accomplished so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Anyway, moderators can close this topic, it's not going to go anywhere, just wanted to show everyone how fucked up the "undez" clan can be. I'm sure everyone has seen what they did to KOTastic, and now we see them crashing servers.

It is what it is, truthfully, I could care less -- but I wasn't going to let you, YOU of all people, crash the server and get away with it.

Secondly, the exploit was either passed on to you, or you read about it on a turkish fourm -- it's fairly recent, and one of you are probably the oneusing it on AzuraKO as well.

Like I said, I don't care, you want to crash the server, crash it -- there is no PUS open in game, hasn't been since launch, I haven't been trying to make money from it really, so not much lost.

Have fun.
    accomplished what exacly ? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Funny, I've not had a single person tell me my server sucks, or worse.

Even more funny is the fact that I've never heard of you and your criticizing my server simply because you are defending your male counterpart.

Homo.
    Of course you have never heard of me, you're a random.

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Hmmm , can you proove you didnt give him tools?
    Or teached him how to do it?
    You just sounded pathetic.
    And silentdj , your not so smart buying tools or learning em from 2stars (which i do believe 100% he gave ya )
    Um.... ummmmmmmmm.......

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! IT WAS SASON! HE SOLD THE TOOLS TO SILENTDJ AND IS TRYING TO FRAME ME! AMG.

TRUTHS! I SWEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer
    I never said they were tools. We all know about the magical ddos tools which are programms which every nubcake can use.
    And For you to make a program which crashes game server aint that hard, right Mr Iknoweverything.
    Yet you aint denying that you didn't help him crash or well was it actually you?
    Ehh Monseur Sol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I wish I'd know how to fly.
    But we can't blame you 100% because Twostarz did well giving you the "tools" to crash the server.
    I don't think you're smart enough to do it by yourself.
    TOOLZ. Says it right there in the handy dandy quotation marks!

You saw right through my plan to not deny anything specific for fear of not telling the truth! DARN IT! You got me again, y'all so smart!

Um.... ummmmmmmmm.......

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! IT WAS SASON! HE SOLD THE TOOLS TO SILENTDJ AND IS TRYING TO FRAME ME! AMG.

TRUTHS! I SWEAR.
    HAHA, rofl that just prooves it cause im helping vince

Although Chemical does get rather close to certain male parts, I'm here writing to you Vincent.

When I read your thread about "Why the private server scene is so downright dirty and vicious to one another" - I thought to myself. What a good lad. Pure. Dedicated. Virgin.

After reading your response here: KO-Tastic! , I have come to the conclusion that you're blind.

I also can't help but notice, Sason, one of the biggest douche bags - here, defending you. The same person who openly admitted to trying to take down KOTastic is now perched on his bench beside you. Guilty by association dog. Ever heard the expression, you hang around losers long enough you become one ?

This place can be a bitter, bitter place. Full of canaiving , two faced , egotistical idiots that have only ever had a social life through means of their computer. You've just entered the twilight zone my friend. Tread carefully.

Twostars is a wack job. Sason is a wack job. Slowly, I see you deteriorating into the same sort of person.

Sad dog.

Cmon Twostarz you still owe me , a duck, a dead fish & bucket of dead fishes.
    So cmon
    Give us true story.

Quote Originally Posted by R4WTekniq View Post
    Twostars is a wack job. Sason is a wack job. Slowly, I see you deteriorating into the same sort of person.

Sad dog.
    And who are you to go around calling people "wack jobs?" Does it give you some sort of emotional release to "put people down" as freely as you do?

Perhaps if you got to know people you'd find they were very much different from how they appear on the internetz. With the exception of maybe.. Sason.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer
    Cmon Twostarz you still owe me , a duck, a dead fish & bucket of dead fishes.
    So cmon
    Give us true story.
    THE FISH WEREN'T MINE, I SWEAR! They were like that when I got there.

Funny reading ^.^

SERWER HACKET

Although Chemical does get rather close to certain male parts, I'm here writing to you Vincent.

When I read your thread about "Why the private server scene is so downright dirty and vicious to one another" - I thought to myself. What a good lad. Pure. Dedicated. Virgin.

After reading your response here: KO-Tastic! , I have come to the conclusion that you're blind.

I also can't help but notice, Sason, one of the biggest douche bags - here, defending you. The same person who openly admitted to trying to take down KOTastic is now perched on his bench beside you. Guilty by association dog. Ever heard the expression, you hang around losers long enough you become one ?

This place can be a bitter, bitter place. Full of canaiving , two faced , egotistical idiots that have only ever had a social life through means of their computer. You've just entered the twilight zone my friend. Tread carefully.

Sad dog.
    If this response -
    Vincent:
    With all due respect to all individuals involved in this, *cough*, "discussion" , I don't see how anyone can make the assumption that twostars has a complex, or an ego issue. Sure, he may come off as "arrogant" or "cocky", but in reality it's just sureness and confidence. People flame and insult him, but I've never seen him stoop to that level to flame and insult someone else in the same context.

I think people are just mad because you will not find any satisfaction in "attacking" him due to his straight and to the point mature responses. Makes you mad when you don't get the reaction you were expecting to get, right? Right.

The same people pointing fingers here and judging are the same people with real issues (based on what I've read from said-individuals previous posts and my previous contact with a few of "them"/"you").

Anyway, people will be people -_-
    Makes me "blind" as you put it, then so be it.

Cmon twostarz
    Give us true story and stop avoiding and making up some dumb storys.

And who are you to go around calling people "wack jobs?" Does it give you some sort of emotional release to "put people down" as freely as you do?

Perhaps if you got to know people you'd find they were very much different from how they appear on the internetz. With the exception of maybe.. Sason.

THE FISH WEREN'T MINE, I SWEAR! They were like that when I got there.
    There is absolutely no way you can convince me of your normality. I'll take back the "wack job" and replace it with "quack job". Better ?

Vincent : Oke bro !

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Cmon twostarz
    Give us true story and stop avoiding and making up some dumb storys.
    I don't need to make up any such stories. You guys are weaving together quite the story as it is. Please don't stop on my behalf! :P

There is absolutely no way you can convince me of your normality. I'll take back the "wack job" and replace it with "quack job". Better ?

Vincent : Oke bro !
    Quack job. I like it.

You do realise that there's no such thing as "normal" though, don't you?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast