Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher)

This is a discussion on WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny topic.. Well as the only proof points to HotBlooded I'd guess thats him? Idk where ppl actually got Twostars ...
Page: 5

Funny topic.. Well as the only proof points to HotBlooded I'd guess thats him? Idk where ppl actually got Twostars into this since theres like nothing that could relate him to silentdj. AFAIK Two and silent shouldn't have that good relationship with eachother cuz of the KO-Tastic dramas between Two and undez but hell what i know.. Just stupid pointing fingers w/o hard evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I don't need to make up any such stories. You guys are weaving together quite the story as it is. Please don't stop on my behalf! :P

Quack job. I like it.

You do realise that there's no such thing as "normal" though, don't you?
    All ur bullshit talking , u still didnt say u didnt do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Funny topic.. Well as the only proof points to HotBlooded I'd guess thats him? Idk where ppl actually got Twostars into this since theres like nothing that could relate him to silentdj. AFAIK Two and silent shouldn't have that good relationship with eachother cuz of the KO-Tastic dramas between Two and undez but hell what i know.. Just stupid pointing fingers w/o hard evidence.
    Hey, who are you to tell them they're stupid for pointing fingers without hard evidence?

The fish don't lie (until they're beaten to death, anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    All ur bullshit talking , u still didnt say u didnt do it...
    Where would the fun be in that? Even if I did say I didn't do it, it's not like you'd believe me anyway? So much more fun to just go with the flow and see where it takes me. :P

PS: Siggy! Woo!

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Hey, who are you to tell them they're stupid for pointing fingers without hard evidence?

The fish don't lie (until they're beaten to death, anyway).

Where would the fun be in that? Even if I did say I didn't do it, it's not like you'd believe me anyway? So much more fun to just go with the flow and see where it takes me. :P

PS: Siggy! Woo!
    Stop being sarcastic and give up the truth, your a douche aswell .

halls you should get banned or muted for posting pics like this ! it makes me wish i go blind!

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

reported him already

A flame war without lolcats?

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but don't wanna miss the fun.

I'd do her. i totally would.

Halls is just one of the idiots from undez using a proxy and fake forum account to troll and stray people away from the truth.

It is what it is, I wouldn't expect any less from a group of faggots.

Banned Senior Member

Ok , I don't know who the fuck you think you are , Vincents , but let's see all your "proof".
    The name that was chosen to "hack" was HotBloodedKillah , a name commonly used by an australian player from undez ( a clan that has nothing to do with your server and laughed at your pathetic server since day 1 ) - the name could've been spelled by anyone above the age of 3 , right? ok , that went BB.
    The IP of the hacker was Australian , OMGBWTFBBQ , it's definately Steve!!! because no one can hide his IP as australian - and as aristona would say , lolcat...
    Is there another "proof"? oh ya , twostars , the best dev that hates you so much is BFF of steve - fact is , they REALLY don't like eachother because of all the shit that happened in ko-tastic , steve was even muted ingame and banned from forums and IRC several times.
    Vincents , you lost the little respect you had from me , you garbage server owner.
    P.S : next time you get undez inolved with your pathetic server without proof just because we didn't want to play your sad server , you'll regret it.

nah yo undez hacks serwers when they dont get there way didnt you hear?

Well , u guys think that u been here long time and have good reputation so u guys do what ever u want, just for the records u guys are real fags.

undez is garbage. BB GAI BOIS

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Whoever it is, is fucking pathetic. I'm not pointing fingers, but honestly... whoever does this shit is pathetic to the max.

Vincent has fixed alot, and now servers even stays up for a few hours. I have no doubt that he will fix that as well. Anyways... his server was the best server I played in the past 2 years, and this has even more potential... all it needs is stability.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Wow, this topic could be filled with the most faggotry I've seen in a while.. Wow

Sad thing is none of it is even funny, O well gamers will be faggots..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast