Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 146

WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher)

This is a discussion on WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 LOL , you mad because you failed in life? And yes , I'm VERY jealous of ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    LOL , you mad because you failed in life?
    And yes , I'm VERY jealous of you being ass raped in army prison every day
    Why are you talking bullshit? -_-

    You think i fail in life?
    and i work in voip company which is my uncle's company.
    and again i dont care about u , since ur a useless "doctor" , which plays ko.

  2. #92
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    eh... wasted enough time on this voip hacker
    Back to life...

  3. #93
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    eh... wasted enough time on this voip hacker
    Back to life...
    when u say life , u mean kotastic?

  4. #94
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    You got me , brother in arms!

  5. #95
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Why are you talking bullshit? -_-

    You think i fail in life?
    and i work in voip company which is my uncle's company.
    and again i dont care about u , since ur a useless "doctor" , which plays ko.
    i think the world would rather have a useless doctor then a guy that leeches off his uncle.

  6. #96
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    i think the world would rather have a useless doctor then a guy that leeches off his uncle.
    Jelous much?

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Is Israel still getting bombed?

    ontopic: i dont think it is steve cuz honestly he has no idea what hes doing although it is a huge coincidence that it is an Australian ip lol. Who ever is attacking all these servers tho needs to grow up cuz your obviously not making any money out of this so your basically just doing it for the lulz and if you spend the entire day on your computer just to constantly bring down servers thats pretty pathetic. =p

    edit: is that r4wt guy the new nick but a little more of a douche?, who thinks he has to write essays and try to educate people with every post lol

  8. #98
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Is Israel still getting bombed?

    ontopic: i dont think it is steve cuz honestly he has no idea what hes doing although it is a huge coincidence that it is an Australian ip lol. Who ever is attacking all these servers tho needs to grow up cuz your obviously not making any money out of this so your basically just doing it for the lulz and if you spend the entire day on your computer just to constantly bring down servers thats pretty pathetic. =p

    edit: is that r4wt guy the new nick but a little more of a douche?, who thinks he has to write essays and try to educate people with every post lol
    Not anymore
    10char

  9. #99
    From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,119

    Default

    Looking at this topic it has made me realise:

    1. Sason is the dumbest kid i've ever seen on this forum
    2. Steve is a pro sewer hacketer


    But steve really doesn't have the knowledge to do this so I guess we're just stuck with sason being a little kid lol.


    And lol at bringing undez into this topic and saying they failed / don't get what they want on any server when you and everyone knows that isn't true

  10. #100
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Ok , I don't know who the fuck you think you are , Vincents , but let's see all your "proof".
    The name that was chosen to "hack" was HotBloodedKillah , a name commonly used by an australian player from undez ( a clan that has nothing to do with your server and laughed at your pathetic server since day 1 ) - the name could've been spelled by anyone above the age of 3 , right? ok , that went BB.
    The IP of the hacker was Australian , OMGBWTFBBQ , it's definately Steve!!! because no one can hide his IP as australian - and as aristona would say , lolcat...
    Is there another "proof"? oh ya , twostars , the best dev that hates you so much is BFF of steve - fact is , they REALLY don't like eachother because of all the shit that happened in ko-tastic , steve was even muted ingame and banned from forums and IRC several times.
    Vincents , you lost the little respect you had from me , you garbage server owner.
    P.S : next time you get undez inolved with your pathetic server without proof just because we didn't want to play your sad server , you'll regret it.

    You just proved yourself to be a complete idiot, and a dick rider.

    What are the odds, really tell me -- what are the odds that someone creates a character called "HotBloodedKillah" with an AUSTRALIAN IP? Australia is not a common country, especially for private server KO players, and "HotBloodedKilla" definitely is not one either, what are the odds that an australian named himself HotBloodedKilla, hmmm?

    Right!


    And what the fuck were you smoking when you wrote the below, crack?
    oh ya , twostars , the best dev that hates you so much is BFF of steve - fact is , they REALLY don't like eachother because of all the shit that happened in ko-tastic , steve was even muted ingame and banned from forums and IRC several times.
    I been known steve and twostars don't like eachother, I've been following steve and the rest of whining cry baby clan through KOTastic and have seen how immature and senseless the bunch is, nothing new there, I never thought anything opposite of their friendship, because their friendship doesnt exist, so what were you saying?

    Go finish your crack, and when you done holla at me I let those pebbles go for 20$ a pop.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    undez is garbage. BB GAI BOIS

    nublet in da house

  12. #102
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Looking at this topic it has made me realise:

    1. Sason is the dumbest kid i've ever seen on this forum
    2. Steve is a pro sewer hacketer


    But steve really doesn't have the knowledge to do this so I guess we're just stuck with sason being a little kid lol.


    And lol at bringing undez into this topic and saying they failed / don't get what they want on any server when you and everyone knows that isn't true
    Ya sure..............<3

  13. #103
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Lol , Vincent , are you really THAT stupid?
    You do realize some aussie or someone that changed his IP to aussie one used the name hotbloodedkillah in order to frame steve? right?
    Wait , let me open a char called DaneCookIsHawt so we can blame Sason , or better yet , let me change my IP to german one and use Rabiator as my nick ... you really must've failed in life if you're that stupid.

  14. #104
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol , Vincent , are you really THAT stupid?
    You do realize some aussie or someone that changed his IP to aussie one used the name hotbloodedkillah in order to frame steve? right?
    Wait , let me open a char called DaneCookIsHawt so we can blame Sason , or better yet , let me change my IP to german one and use Rabiator as my nick ... you really must've failed in life if you're that stupid.
    2 things ,
    why u always say failed in life? do u know how much money he has ? or what he doing for living exept building up a server?
    We all know that ur a untalented doctor that failed .
    called DaneCookIsHawt so we can blame Sason ?huh?

  15. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    This topic just proved once again that vincents is not meant to own a server or atleast not be the one communicating with the players, neglecting how good his server might be.

    Just fix the god damn exploits and don't make topics like these. Seriously, what did you try to achieve when you made this post? So far I only saw 1 person taking you somewhat serious, and I honestly think that person has mental issues... I mean come on, read some of his posts.

    95% sure it isn't the real hotbloodedkillah, and even if it was, making a topic like this would stop him? Seriously...

    You lost my respect when you insulted your players when they were only trying to help... After your post in kotastic, I thought i might have been wrong ... guess not, thx for the confirmation.

    This topic should have been locked 6 pages ago if you ask me.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •