Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher)

This is a discussion on WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not only mental issues ... his butt hurts also...
Page: 8

Banned Senior Member

Not only mental issues ... his butt hurts also

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol , Vincent , are you really THAT stupid?
    You do realize some aussie or someone that changed his IP to aussie one used the name hotbloodedkillah in order to frame steve? right?
    Wait , let me open a char called DaneCookIsHawt so we can blame Sason , or better yet , let me change my IP to german one and use Rabiator as my nick ... you really must've failed in life if you're that stupid.
    Funny you mention DaneCook, hes another potential crasher with the same proxy service as the crasher -

--

But -- someone is trying to frame him of crashing the server, why would anyone try to frame him? Why would anyone trying to frame him switch a proxy account? If someone was framing him WHY IS THE AUSTRALIAN IP FOUND NOT A PROXY BUT A LEGITIMATE LEASED IP FROM AN AUSSIE ISP? LOL

Banned Senior Member

Make a topic about me aswell , bro! I wanna be popular lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Funny you mention DaneCook, hes another potential crasher with the same proxy service as the crasher -

--

But -- someone is trying to frame him of crashing the server, why would anyone try to frame him? Why would anyone trying to frame him switch a proxy account? If someone was framing him WHY IS THE AUSTRALIAN IP FOUND NOT A PROXY BUT A LEGITIMATE LEASED IP FROM AN AUSSIE ISP? LOL
    Idan is trying to crash ur server ?

Banned Senior Member

I see derpy on the list!!!!!! Schrotti must be involved with this conspiracy aswell!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    This topic just proved once again that vincents is not meant to own a server or atleast not be the one communicating with the players, neglecting how good his server might be.

Just fix the god damn exploits and don't make topics like these. Seriously, what did you try to achieve when you made this post? So far I only saw 1 person taking you somewhat serious, and I honestly think that person has mental issues... I mean come on, read some of his posts.

95% sure it isn't the real hotbloodedkillah, and even if it was, making a topic like this would stop him? Seriously...

You lost my respect when you insulted your players when they were only trying to help... After your post in kotastic, I thought i might have been wrong ... guess not, thx for the confirmation.

This topic should have been locked 6 pages ago if you ask me.
    What do you mean when I insulted my players who were trying to help? When was this? Secondly, my server is being crashed, all EVIDENCE points to Steve, nothing points away from him. Sure, there is a slim chance that it is not him, but based on the fact that we are on the internet and proof can only go so far, this is pretty damn close (although not perfect) proof if you ask me.

Secondly, what I was trying to accomplish by this piss him off a bit for crashing my server for no reason, #1, and #2 -- because I feel people have a right to know what he does when things don't go his way. His attitude and behavior on KOTastic is also a clear reflection of that.

I've said nothing wrong in this entire thread, if I have -- please quote me, but it all seems on point to me. Sure there is a small slim chance that I'm making a mistake, but innocent people have gotten the death penalty before, so sue me.

The fact of the matter is that 90% of this "community" feels that by saying things like "I lost my respect when" and, "you lost credibility when" -- it holds any weight, but it doesn't -- they are just words coming from people with serious personal issues. A quick search of anyone in this topic flaming me's previous posts will more then quickly prove so to be true.

But like I said, pages ago, before someone decided to keep going on and on about it, this topic can be closed because it will not go anywhere, I just wanted to make a WARNING, you understand that? a

WARNING

That silentdj is possibly crashing servers, I also stated at the bottom of the post on the 1st page when I created this topic and people are free to form their own opinion based on what I posted, this was MERELY a warning.

I could care less what happens from here. People are so quick to judge me, blame me and point the finger but the fact of the matter is that I'm the hardest, if not one of the hardest working server owners in this community. I put time and effort into my work. I haven't even so much as touched the PUS, and I've been paying for my server for the past 5 months now, out of pocket without a single penny in donations. Think what you want.

And if it's not SilentDJ, it's someone else who has viewed and replied to this thread. Someone knows something and isn't speaking up, but it's all good.

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I see derpy on the list!!!!!! Schrotti must be involved with this conspiracy aswell!!!!!!!!
    Am I the only one overlooking the fact that "VINCENT" is among those, potential crashers? :<

Make a topic about me aswell , bro! I wanna be popular lol
    theirs a holocaust topic somewhere in off topic isnt that enough? :/

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    Am I the only one overlooking the fact that "VINCENT" is among those, trying to crash the server? :<
    You may be overlooking the fact that that is not my account, I would never use my name as my account for security reasons.

What do you think this is, KOTastic or something?

Wut?

Firstly, anyone who has the smarts to take down a server, has the smarts to either:

- Not use their fucking known character name
    - If they are gonna use their well-known name, they would spell it correctly. If it's not a mistake in your logs, the name of the character exploiting your server is "HotBloodedKilla", not HotBloodedKillah, even then, why use alias's such as VINCENT, test1, Derpy ( don't you see you blaming Schrotti, he could of used a proxy ) when he's already/is going to use his real name.

Seriously, if you really think fucking steve can take down your server then that's the last of your worries as your server would be as vulnerable as sason is stupid.

I lol'd at the "twostars taught him the exploit" explanation, really did.

Never know, could be twostars. He's Australian and one of his GM characters on kotastic was test1 ^_^ Jokes. Really, twostars doesn't touch other servers, or give others the tools too, sadly.

hi aviv... scam anyone on a private server recently?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    hi aviv... scam anyone on a private server recently?
    Check your sig again mate , I spot a scammer!

Check your sig again mate , I spot a scammer!
    very true but funny msn convos > scamming on private servers eh?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    very true but funny msn convos > scamming on private servers eh?
    You sucking on his dick for over 3 years is even funnier

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast