Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher)

This is a discussion on WARNING: SilentDJ / "HotBloodedKillah" (Crasher) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Josh Wut? Firstly, anyone who has the smarts to take down a server, has the smarts to ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Wut?

Firstly, anyone who has the smarts to take down a server, has the smarts to either:

- Not use their fucking known character name
    - If they are gonna use their well-known name, they would spell it correctly. If it's not a mistake in your logs, the name of the character exploiting your server is "HotBloodedKilla", not HotBloodedKillah, even then, why use alias's such as VINCENT, test1, Derpy ( don't you see you blaming Schrotti, he could of used a proxy ) when he's already/is going to use his real name.

Seriously, if you really think fucking steve can take down your server then that's the last of your worries as your server would be as vulnerable as sason is stupid.

I lol'd at the "twostars taught him the exploit" explanation, really did.

Never know, could be twostars. He's Australian and one of his GM characters on kotastic was test1 ^_^ Jokes. Really, twostars doesn't touch other servers, or give others the tools too, sadly.
    What?

--

Secondly, everyone keeps bringing up how Steve would never know how to bring down the server, the fact of the matter is that the exploit in itself is actually easy to carry out with a simple tool like cheat engine or art money, its not rocket science.

But I could see that quickly becoming a defense for him, so be it.

Banned Senior Member

You're just making the case for us , Vincent.
    Steve would never use HotBloodedKillah as his account ID.
    Steve would never use HotBloodedKilla as his char ID.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You're just making the case for us , Vincent.
    Steve would never use HotBloodedKillah as his account ID.
    Steve would never use HotBloodedKilla as his char ID.
    Says who? .

Banned Senior Member

Says the guy that knows the info he uses on every server
    Anyway , I think it's been proven beyond doubt that Vincent is an idiot that has no clue about anything , so.... Case Closed , off to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    exploit in itself is actually easy to carry out with a simple tool like cheat engine or art money, its not rocket science.
    Vincent, if you know about the issue, just fix the issue and keep moving mate. You should realise you're only damaging your own server in this pointless topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Vincent, if you know about the issue, just fix the issue and keep moving mate. You should realise you're only damaging your own server in this pointless topic...
    My server reputation is fine, I'm not mostly in it for the money, but rather so that people have a fun server to play.

Who else can say that? nobody.

DePH

Halls is just one of the idiots from undez using a proxy and fake forum account to troll and stray people away from the truth.

It is what it is, I wouldn't expect any less from a group of faggots.
    Hell yeah, Vincent speaks the truth. Fuck the undez 4 lyfe. Fucking rats.

you scamming on a private server and being an actual jew is ironic lol

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Says the guy that knows the info he uses on every server
    Anyway , I think it's been proven beyond doubt that Vincent is an idiot that has no clue about anything , so.... Case Closed , off to sleep
    wow if thats what passes for beyond reasonable doubt in your country i feel bad for your court systems, and every profession in general lol. What did you have to do to become a doctor just pay someone off lol

This topic can be closed or deleted, it's only going to breed hate. Like I said on the first page, it was simply a warning and people should make their own assumptions based on what I wrote and their own ideas, I've made mine, although I could be wrong, it is what it is.

This topic can be closed or deleted, it's only going to breed hate. Like I said on the first page, it was simply a warning and people should make their own assumptions based on what I wrote and their own ideas, I've made mine, although I could be wrong, it is what it is.
    The only thing you've done is embarrass yourself and your server mate.

serwer hecket!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

People are getting way to offended by this topic if they really had nothing to do with it..

@CoolBoy, I don't know you, but your making me hate jews more and more, stop fucking posting if everything is just BS as you put it , and let the topic die out.

serwer hecket?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    As i see here he gave him tools, i didnt even asked for help , thats make u a complete fag
    Yeah you also didn't crash any servers like you claimed to you were all talk... and if you did manage to crash a server there's no way you made the tool..

i know its on the first page but i don't feel like reading all 9 pages :P

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast