Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Warning - You Might Get Hacked!

This is a discussion on Warning - You Might Get Hacked! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SPANKME My last turkish privates were osko & yourko, and im talking about the very first versions ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    My last turkish privates were osko & yourko, and im talking about the very first versions before they both got superbad.

Haven't tried them that much lately. Perhaps i should at some point
    When ApexKO was at it's most popular, there was a Turkish server with easily over 1000 players online at all times. It was almost too much in all honesty. Mages always follow the popular servers, so basically if a bunch of mage clans join a server, then other mage clans follow suit resulting in a massive shitfest of players. The thing is, most of these servers are not advertised here and looking through Turkish forums gets a little annoying. Then again, if you're leading a clan and looking for an active server it's pretty much your job to go through those Turkish forums.
    Coldwind likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    and 99% of people cant understand swedish
    You can understand the sad smiley

Just try to avoid those random private servers that looks fishy and you will be fine. And yes there are turkish private servers with a shittons of people,but they dont advertise here so people hardly know about them. Also they are usualy in turkish and thats annoying -.- still good fun tho for people who like crowded and i mean realy crowded servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    When ApexKO was at it's most popular, there was a Turkish server with easily over 1000 players online at all times. It was almost too much in all honesty. Mages always follow the popular servers, so basically if a bunch of mage clans join a server, then other mage clans follow suit resulting in a massive shitfest of players. The thing is, most of these servers are not advertised here and looking through Turkish forums gets a little annoying. Then again, if you're leading a clan and looking for an active server it's pretty much your job to go through those Turkish forums.
    Sadly, most of us had really bad experiences over turkish psko. I doubt we will even consider going there anymore, despite high numbers on players.

i'd love to know how you managed to scan the files and see where the packets were sent, everyone should really have this option open to them before they play a KO private server, but i'd also love to know how u gained access to their dedi, so i can safe proof in the future

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Sadly, most of us had really bad experiences over turkish psko. I doubt we will even consider going there anymore, despite high numbers on players.
    Your loss I guess.

meh, ko is just dead overall. just like hankan-senpai nuts.

-xitam

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    A new server named PureKO was recently released for beta-testing. The first thing we noticed was the launcher acting weird. It was generally slow and after a while error messages starting popping up.

Name of the launcher/anti cheat: Pvpknight Anti Cheat (PAC)

We started debugging the process and noticed that data was sent from the process to a sever located in Turkey (Not the game-servers IP). The data was encrypted, but we managed to find out that the packets was in fact a keylogger because the data was larger when we typed more frequently.

After investigating a bit more, we decided to hit up the owners of PureKO to chat in IRC to find out what's up with the anti hack-shield logging keystrokes and program data. We never got any answers from them and they started to act weird, they haven't responded since.

And to end it all, we managed to get into the database where we noticed there were tabled prepared to store credit card information. We cannot gurantee this will be used for evil, but the impression we got from them in general makes us think that it's just as fishy as the keylogger.

Special thanks to KataNoob and TheTompa for helping me expose these bad people!
    This topic is a bit funny, PAC anticheat sucks ass and it's a few kids trying to make it look like an anticheat , but..

1) It is not keylogger that would steal any personal informations. It is just a poor attempt to log the user behavior,programs in case of cheats. It's just Hacktooluserlog manipulated and compiled to the exe.
    2)Pure_ bought/rented this from turkish site pvpknight.. Pure_ has no idea what he is talking about, and hes just a kid trying to look cool. He is just bullshiting you.
    3) And SN_PUS_CS log is not for what you called it lol. It is to log the purchases from PUS and it not logging any CC information's this is SN feature that goes by hes PUS.

Anyway, the kid should be banned just for saying he can hack with a server.. But he can't, okay.

1) It is not keylogger that would steal any personal informations. It is just a poor attempt to log the user behavior,programs in case of cheats. It's just Hacktooluserlog manipulated and compiled to the exe.
    2)Pure_ bought/rented this from turkish site pvpknight.. Pure_ has no idea what he is talking about, and hes just a kid trying to look cool. He is just bullshiting you.
    3) And SN_PUS_CS log is not for what you called it lol. It is to log the purchases from PUS and it not logging any CC information's this is SN feature that goes by hes PUS.

Anyway, the kid should be banned just for saying he can hack with a server.. But he can't, okay.[/QUOTE]

1 & 2, He said to me on skype straight up, i know you are on discord right now with your friend blabla and you just wrote him this blabla, so yeah, call it a keylogger, MSN Client or modded anti-cheat. Still acts like a spying-tool.
    3, I was really wrong about that one, but as stated before, since they could track anything you were doing they would have gotten your credit-cards, paypal, bank, fuckbook.com or whatever other secrets you have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123