Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Welcome to Omega Knight Online!

This is a discussion on Welcome to Omega Knight Online! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Links : Panel Forum Download Drop List How to introduce us in few words? '' Welcome to the new age ...
Page: 1

Default Welcome to Omega Knight Online!

Links :
    Panel
    Forum
    Download
    Drop List

How to introduce us in few words?
    ''Welcome to the new age of Knight Online! We have new content on its way, including all new weapons andskills never seen before in any other server. Our level cap is 86 and we have active GameMasters. Give us a try, you just might love it here!
    ~OmegaKO Team
    ''

Few informations about us..
    We are special. When we say something, we actually do it. We've been saying that we would have some customs armors, we have made it. We've been saying that we would have some customs weapons, we are on our way on making them. We've been released since yesterday, 1 January, and in 1 day, we get some majors players that joined.

Things you should know about us...
    - We are a level 86 cap
    - Using skills level 70 cap
    - We have modified the clan grade... (g5-g4-g3 requird 0 nps, just have to kill that caitharius)
    - We got a special armor called Omega armor, witch is our actual custom armor.
    - We have Darkness items
    - We have Primeval items
    - We have hero, Bahamut and black chitin
    - Actives gm all the time. I barely sleep 5 hours a day.
    - The server is running on an extremely good computer, so we got no lags at all.
    - USko cape patch

Few pictures about us:

Our 2 main armors:

Our clan capes :

Our Colony Zone :
    Last edited by OnlyOver; 01-02-2014 at 10:47 PM.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

So, how many of these new item are sold in PUS as a set for $50?

#ThingsMaxKODid

#EDIT#

Holy fuck, I said 50 but it's ctually 30, my bad?

Expected it.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post

#ThingsMaxKODid

#EDIT#

Expected it.

Like we're the only server who did it? please... dont be a simple hater. hero is the only item in pus for now. thanks for complaining for a single thing. rest are dropped ingame.

Banned Senior Member

It's not really hating when all he did was post an actual fact lol.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    It's not really hating when all he did was post an actual fact lol.
    In fact, just the fact that he were like ''oh my god! such original!'' and saying it like if we were the only server that hero was in PUS. We don't consider Hero being a custom armor that we made, its just a patch we added in the game.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Lol, your panel is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Lol, your panel is messed up.
    Hm, may I know what is messed up? never had any problem with it, might find a way to make it better.

Thanks anyway for telling.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOver View Post
    In fact, just the fact that he were like ''oh my god! such original!'' and saying it like if we were the only server that hero was in PUS. We don't consider Hero being a custom armor that we made, its just a patch we added in the game.
    Well unfortunately, the hero items are considered a custom armor to most players as that is what is used for custom armors in most servers. It doesn't look good for a server to have an armor set in there PUS already when the server hasn't even launched..

Well unfortunately, the hero items are considered a custom armor to most players as that is what is used for custom armors in most servers. It doesn't look good for a server to have an armor set in there PUS already when the server hasn't even launched..
    hmm, what you mean by

It doesn't look good for a server to have an armor set in there PUS already when the server hasn't even launched..
    We are launched? and we are online.

Yes, we are launched, released, and online.

when they see pics of hero next to omega, do you think they will see hero as the one we're talking about? no, hero has been used in many servers but i made omega armor and no other server has it

but seriously man, are you seriously just gonna sit there and spend all your time criticizing our server? or are you gonna try it out? i say if your not gonna try it out then dont bother posting a comment because you're not helping us at all. if you're asking us questions about the server go ahead though i'd be glad to answer

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Saw level 86 cap then saw armor in PUS that's all I needed to see

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop420 View Post
    well thats nice, lol but you see we didnt need to know that :P either you try it or you dont, you dont need to spam in our topic and we dont need to know, thank you
    well thats nice, lol but you see we didnt need to know that you didnt want to know that P either you accept it or you dont, you dont need to spam in your topic and we dont need to know that you dont want to know, thank you

Drawing attention to the negative feedback (that, in terms of addressing it, there's nothing you can otherwise do about) is fairly counter-intuitive. If you can do something about it, and change their mind, sure -- but you're going to get comments like that. Not everybody likes the same thing, and well, people usually post these things to warn others who feel the same way. It saves those people from spending the time to find out for themselves, only to ultimately ignore your server as well.
    It's not really a lose/lose situation (the people who care are most likely going to find out soon enough anyway) until you start drawing attention to it, by effectively telling people to shut up if they find fault in the server...

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post

#ThingsMaxKODid

#EDIT#

Expected it.
    lol what do u mean by #ThingsMaxkoDid? there are so many servers out there with hero in the pus. and if you tried our server you would see that we are nothing like maxko. to put it shortly, looking in our PUS dosnt determine everything about our server. dont judge a server by its pus.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

well to be fair i dont like the cap and i dont like the look of the "omega" armor so that will be a reason i will not give it a try for now , i'l take a look if i might find spare time anyway , i hope it runs good ! have fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast