Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
Like Tree6Likes

Welcome to Omega Knight Online!

This is a discussion on Welcome to Omega Knight Online! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars well thats nice, lol but you see we didnt need to know that you didnt want ...
Page: 2


  1. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    well thats nice, lol but you see we didnt need to know that you didnt want to know that P either you accept it or you dont, you dont need to spam in your topic and we dont need to know that you dont want to know, thank you

    Drawing attention to the negative feedback (that, in terms of addressing it, there's nothing you can otherwise do about) is fairly counter-intuitive. If you can do something about it, and change their mind, sure -- but you're going to get comments like that. Not everybody likes the same thing, and well, people usually post these things to warn others who feel the same way. It saves those people from spending the time to find out for themselves, only to ultimately ignore your server as well.
    It's not really a lose/lose situation (the people who care are most likely going to find out soon enough anyway) until you start drawing attention to it, by effectively telling people to shut up if they find fault in the server...
    Well that's rude of you. I'm not telling anyone to shut up. I would just like them to be more polite.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CantStop420 View Post
    Well that's rude of you. I'm not telling anyone to shut up. I would just like them to be more polite.
    Whoa, wait a minute: it's rude of me to say [what you said], but when you say it it's perfectly reasonable? Or are you exempt from your own moral rules?
    Perhaps if you'd like people to "be more polite" you should say just that, instead of telling people "not to spam your topic because you don't want to know". In english, this pretty clearly means "don't post because we don't like what you're posting".
    Nobody here is a mind-reader (except for maybe Kallop, but that's beside the point), so you're going to have to say what you actually mean if you want to communicate with people.

    Edit:
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt in that english isn't your native language, so really, just try to be more careful what you say. It may not necessarily come across as you intend, as you can see. ;_;
    Good luck with your server.

  3. #18
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CantStop420 View Post
    lol what do u mean by #ThingsMaxkoDid? there are so many servers out there with hero in the pus. and if you tried our server you would see that we are nothing like maxko. to put it shortly, looking in our PUS dosnt determine everything about our server. dont judge a server by its pus.
    You can sure judge a server owners intention by it
    MySexualIntention likes this.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Whoa, wait a minute: it's rude of me to say [what you said], but when you say it it's perfectly reasonable? Or are you exempt from your own moral rules?
    Perhaps if you'd like people to "be more polite" you should say just that, instead of telling people "not to spam your topic because you don't want to know". In english, this pretty clearly means "don't post because we don't like what you're posting".
    Nobody here is a mind-reader (except for maybe Kallop, but that's beside the point), so you're going to have to say what you actually mean if you want to communicate with people.

    Edit:
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt in that english isn't your native language, so really, just try to be more careful what you say. It may not necessarily come across as you intend, as you can see. ;_;
    Good luck with your server.
    lol i was born in the U.S. and i live here still. and if i wanted to tell someone to shut up i would. i say what i mean, you dont need to criticize me about it.

  5. #20
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Just seems KO servers are run by idiots today.
    JimX likes this.

  6. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    of course you can judge only on a PUS and on a level cap, like you did. but the reasons of judging and making the server looks like a copy wasn't needed out there. you could have said the exact same thing by saying we were not original. and no we aren't on that point, but we are on others.

    And i'm just trying to clarify things out there. don't take it to open or whatever. And before anyone's asking, english is not my native language. French is.

    @spitonyourgrave how's FinalLegacy going lol? havn't seen them since ReignOfKronos
    Last edited by OnlyOver; 01-03-2014 at 05:31 AM.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Lol, your panel is messed up.
    +1,

    It's good to see a different panel for once, but not this one! Can't see the online users, can't see peoples gears, can't see the full user ranking, and it looks messy, like the content is randomly placed....

    Anyways goodluck with the server, level 86 with armors like baha and only having 70 skills will make people way to hard to kill I assume...

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member lowmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    up up up up up up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •