Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Westeren KO - Dramasticus! [OldSchool FARM Server] 24/7 uptime last 5 months

This is a discussion on Westeren KO - Dramasticus! [OldSchool FARM Server] 24/7 uptime last 5 months within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dramasticus / Our goal is to perform 24/7 service for all our players, to be able to log in at ...
Page: 1

Default Westeren KO - Dramasticus! [OldSchool FARM Server] 24/7 uptime last 5 months

Dramasticus/Our goal is to perform 24/7 service for all our players, to be able to log in at any time!
    We are rea
    ching sucess with our servers and our dedicated players are only making us work harder and with passion..So far WesterenKO is running for 4 months and we are looking forward to celebrate 2015 together in our new light farm version starting 14. September 2014

Due to the database being wiped 2 times you are losing your gear, but keeping all your dignity,friends and most important all your knight cash, so everything you invested in to the server will never be lost. With a simple pm you are able to get 100% knight cash refund.

The new version has few important changes that will keep the activity high and new users joining. It's more oriented to the PVP and newcomers has easy way of catching up.

General Features

• Hera Scroll,Cougar Scroll! [New]
    • Death Match Event [New]
    • Last Man Standing [New]
    • Premium Zone [New]
    • Chaos Stone [New]
    • Special Selith [Store] - Vouchers,Premiums,Begginer Quest
    • Colony Zone Monument - Green Treasure Chest + 15 NP Bonus for nation!
    • Castle Siege War
    • Lunar War
    • Boss War
    • Online Reward, NP Increase in CZ.
    • Rival & Domination System
    • Kindgom Elections
    • Original myko drop emulator

General Informations

• You start with begginer items and it will take you a day or two to reach maximum level 70!
    • Begginer items : Full Plate Goblin Set + Solid weapon.
    • The exping,farming and gridning part is all in Colony Zone, you must farm BUSES there too.
    • The scrolls are free droping by moradon monsters
    • Maximum upgrades on armors & weapons is +8 and you can compound acceserios to +1!
    • You have to collect items for your skills and master quest!
    • The drops are working as original myko emulator but boosted.
    • New events and features are fully working!
    • Exp trees and etaroth are spawning in BOWL.
    • Atross drops trina, riotes drops lion scrolls.
    • The server is using updated SOACS Anticheat system!

WesterenKO Home Page
    WesterenKO Forum
    WesterenKO Facebook

DROP INFORMATIONS
    UPGRADE RATES
    DONATIONS/PUS

Regards,
    WesterenKO Team
    Last edited by SerireS; 09-18-2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Update

The topic has been updated!
    Beta server is going to launch 10th May! We want to invite everyone to try our beta and possibly give suggestions on what to improve before going official!

The topic is going to be updated before the beta, with more links, pictures and so on!

Regards

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

looks dope, also that u gonna advertise in kocuce etc will make the server have 1k+ players, just advertise in good time!

Thanks for your feedback @Aresian.

The topic has been updated, you will be able to see the pictures in our facebook page. We are starting our advertisement, hopefully as many players join our beta.

Regards WesterenKO

first sin with md+9 will complete destroy population on this server so fast hehe
    65/70 cap farm server with +9 items hehe good choose
    +6 should be max or +7 with 1-2% for upgrade
    otherwish people die so fast like shhit and leaving from server faster than downloading ko client
    +8 shard or rap is too OP, fully geared sin or warrior even with them at +7 is too strong

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    first sin with md+9 will complete destroy population on this server so fast hehe
    65/70 cap farm server with +9 items hehe good choose
    +6 should be max or +7 with 1-2% for upgrade
    otherwish people die so fast like shhit and leaving from server faster than downloading ko client
    +8 shard or rap is too OP, fully geared sin or warrior even with them at +7 is too strong
    Played a similar server before and believe it or not it worked all fine

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Are defence armors available?
    I mean, all defence armors, +6 dd, ax gaunts and all of them...

Thanks for feedbacks.
    @Killing Spree
    The defence armors are droping and working normal, our server has a hundred percent myko drops. The middle and low upgrade scrolls are being used too, and there will be percents posted later on,basicially everything is working, you should be impressed in beta.

We have no intentions to rush anywhere, we are doing it slowly and proffesional. We are still working on final agreement with our anticheat developers and host company. Everything has to be fully set and prepared for BETA.
    Exact time of beta launch is going to be posted soon, our forums will be updated with different informations as soon as we start with Pre-Beta campaign Advertisements which will lead to more people browsing and engaging ofcourse.

Beta is preparation for official, and the rates will be the same in the beta. Events will be held for users during the beta, so we suggest everyone to start hoping on us as we are under proffesional management and using most updated equipement.

Hows with scrolls?
    The npc sells 1000/150/speed scrolls, means buffers are worthfull with their 1500 buffs and undyings. 1500 HP Scrolls / 350 AC will as well be sold in PUS for those who won't be satisfied with 1.000 Scroll or priest buffs.

Topic will be updated,edited! Feel free to join us on facebook / forums.
    Invision Power Board
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weste...2937504?ref=hl

Our facebook is based on multinational campaing, so we are expecting massive users joining over facebook as well.

Regards,
    Westeren KO - MYKO!

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Something's telling me that, this is the new grobar's server. (no proof yet, so my suspicious aint completely valid)

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Something's telling me that, this is the new grobar's server. (no proof yet, so my suspicious aint completely valid)
    It's not hard to notice that . He is like a robot.

He will never learn. that people are able to read that writing..

@nickos3 @NeoStyle @mortal
    Well.. I didn't expected those comments. But I can say that its not Grobars's server, but a guy called "Ebubekir"
    As it could be Grobar that are writing this, there's well known people that can confirm, I am who I claim to be.

Regards
    SerireS & Westeren KO - MYKO!

Quote Originally Posted by SerireS View Post
    @nickos3 @NeoStyle @mortal
    Well.. I didn't expected those comments. But I can say that its not Grobars's server, but a guy called "Ebubekir"
    As it could be Grobar that are writing this, there's well known people that can confirm, I am who I claim to be.

Regards
    SerireS & Westeren KO - MYKO!
    Your grama tells me otherwise, although you've improved it a bit this time, Grobar... I can sniff Grobar easily. Oh, and who are those "well known people". I'd like to hear from them that you're not Grobar.
    Anyways, this thread is gonna be awesome!
    nickos3 likes this.

Westeren team is proudly announcing the release time for beta server. Users that attend to beta will not keep their gears and level as this is preparation for the official. We hope to see you there!
    BETA Launch date 22th of May! Around 20:00 GMT .

You can download our client here ftp://down.pvphosting.net/WesterenKO...t%20Online.rar
    It's a clean client with 318mb size. You can use your own client for beta and just patch it with IP0=westerenko.com Version=1299
    The client is suitable for ACME and SOACS as we are operating with both.
    BETA Events

• Top 3 users from each nation will receive KC rewards on official. Place 1 2000KC Place 2 1000 KC Place 3 500 KC
    • The first user that reach maximum level receive Gold Premium on official.
    • If you find a bug you can report it on the forum and you will receive 500 KC for each reported bug.

During the beta, the support team will be available for users, so don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

The server is going to be developed during the beta to finish the tiny details. Suggestions are appreciated.

We invite you to log in, and test the server. Join our community, we will take you to the oldschool feeling with modern concept.

See you this Thursday!

Regards,
    WesterenKO Administration.

Beta is going to launch in 2 days. You can see few pictures on our facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weste...70949482937504

There are currently 3 download links available. The client size is only 318 MB.
    Client Download - Downloads - Invision Power Board

As we don't need problems with users logging to our beta, we have already purchased and installed SOACS.
    So we are expecting zero issues.

KO Cuce is going to be purchased in middle of BETA.

Greetings,
    SerireS, WesterenKO - MYKO

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast