Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What do you think about the reset to NewMykoWorld?

This is a discussion on What do you think about the reset to NewMykoWorld? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What? Don't compare me to some random. Thanks....
Page: 2

What? Don't compare me to some random. Thanks.

NewMykoWorld

Dear NewMykoworld Players

As you know, number of players on the server is not insufficient to the play Myko server . We had some difficulties of opening and 5 different server opening at the same time. We opened with 250 players and 1 hour later 100 player went to other server. 100 -80 -50 the number of players decreased... We don't want to reset but at the same time we want to offer you a quality game.Our players asked for reset the server and re start. Many user says; "If DB will reset, too many players will come to server"
    We have decided to make voting about Server.As a result of the polls and conversations we were decided to reset NewMykoWorld.
    We are very sorry and certainly will not be repeated in a more.

re-opening time

21.10.2011, Friday, 20:00(UTC/GMT+2 Ankara/Athens/Bucharest/Helsinki/İstabul/Minks/Kiev/Riga/Tallinn)

You can help publicity for more players. The more players for more fun games.

You're all invited to New-Mykoworld

Looking forward to seeing you all in-game on Friday!

Thanks.

MykoWorld Management

SERVER OPENING TIME

11:00 Mountain Time(US&Canada) Denver,Edmonton, Kansas City, Salt Lake City

11:36 Pacific Time (Usa & Canada) :Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver/ Tijuana(Mexico)

12:00 Central Time (Usa&Canada): Dallas,Cincinnati,Chicago,Houston,Kansas City, Minneapolis,New Orleans, Winnipeg/ Bogota, Lİma

12:36 Anchorage

13:00 Eastern Time (USA&Canada) Atlanta,Boston,Miami,Montreal, NewYork,Orlando, Philadelphia,Toronto,Wahington D.C

14:00 Atlantic Time(Canada) : Equebec,halifaz, Nova Scotia/Greenland /Buenos Aires,Montevideo,Santiago Valparaiso

15:00 Brasilia, Sao Paolo, Rio Do Janeiro

17:00 Abidjan,Bissau,Burkina Faso, Casablanca,Dakar, Freetown,Monrovia

18:00 London/ Tenerife/Dublin/Edinburgh/Lisbon/Reykjavik/ Algiers/Banqui/Libreville/ Luanda/Tripoli/Tunis

19:00 Amsterdam/Belgrade/BErlin/Bern/ Bratislava/ Budapest/ Brussels/Copenhagen/MAdrid/OSlo/ PAris/ Rome/Sarajevo/Sofia/Stockholm/Praga/Vienna/Warsaw/Zurih / Cairo, Harare/Gabborone/Khartoum/Kampala/Kigali/Lusaka/ Pretoria

20:00 Ankara/Athens/Bucharest/Helsinki/İstabul/Minks/Kiev/Riga/Tallinn/ Kuwait /Riyadh/ Addis Ababa, dar Es Salam, Mogadishu, Nairobi

20:30 TAhran

21:00 Moscow/ST Petersburg/ Volgograd /Baku/Tbilisi/ Abu Dhabi/ Masquat

21:30 KAbul

22:00 Islamabad /KArachi/ Tashkent

22:30 Bombay/Calcuta/Colombo/Madras/New Delhi

23:00 Almaty/Dakha

24:00 Bangkok,HAnoi,Jakarta,Phnon Penh

01:00 Beijing, Chongqing,Hong Kong, Urumqi, Brunei, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, PErth, Singapore,Taipei

02:00 Osaka, Pyongyang,Seoul,Tokyo

02:30 Darvin

03:00
    Canberra, Sydney, Yakutsk

04:00 Vladivostok

05:00
    Magadan

06:00 Anadyr/Kamtchatski

Exceptional

btw im waiting all of english talking players to my clan you can contact from fb search for MatterOfTime Clan and send an apply ^^

Have fun waiting.

Exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Have fun waiting.
    thank you very much sir. you are my idol

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exceptional View Post
    thank you very much sir. you are my idol
    With your English I don't even think I would waste my time to "send an apply", I know quite a few Turks who can write English so well that at first impressions people think they're from an English speaking country. I think that's the definition of "English speaking", not knowing a few words and having people try to decipher the rest of them.

uh what..? <3 bruce

Exceptional

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    With your English I don't even think I would waste my time to "send an apply", I know quite a few Turks who can write English so well that at first impressions people think they're from an English speaking country. I think that's the definition of "English speaking", not knowing a few words and having people try to decipher the rest of them.
    first of all i never said that im from an english talking country and secondly oh yes im a turk and i can talk english pretty well, at last i never had a missunderstanding cause of it so far and thirdly where the fck u needed to decipher at my post?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12