View Poll Results: What would you like in a Private Server?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 85 PK and Farm (GG Items hard to get)

7 11.86%
  • Level 85 PK (GG items easy to get)

7 11.86%
  • Level 80 PK and Farm (GG Items hard to get)

7 11.86%
  • Level 80 PK (GG items easy to get)

4 6.78%
  • Level 75 PK and Farm (GG Items hard to get)

5 8.47%
  • Level 75 PK (GG items easy to get)

1 1.69%
  • Level 72 PK and Farm (GG Items hard to get)

5 8.47%
  • Level 72 PK (GG items easy to get)

0 0%
  • Level 70 PK and Farm (GG Items hard to get)

20 33.90%
  • Level 70 PK (GG items easy to get)

8 13.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.

What do you want in a private server?

This is a discussion on What do you want in a private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Top Level DCZ Areas Exp rates Drop Rates Features Ban/Unbanned items Ect... Describe your perfect private server...
Page: 1

Question What do you want in a private server?

Top Level
    DCZ Areas
    Exp rates
    Drop Rates
    Features
    Ban/Unbanned items

Ect...
    Describe your perfect private server

Hmmm i want from a server :

1st stage . Max lvl 62 , old moradon, breth , piana , cz map . Balansed characters ( fix some skills if needed ) , very very low rate on +9 jewery and weapon defance items , low chanse of CS from Lesath , max upgrade +8 , max jewery +1 ( that also means 12/1 for common jewels)
    Forgotten Tample working and balanced for lvl 62 to be eable to win it from time to time. Low drop rates on uniques and hard upgrade rates.

2d stage . Same maps , same rates and stuff , but lvl 72 max lvl , add the skills to the archery that slow stun , judgemant fix ( if it was lowered for lvl 62 cap) . And for GOD sake find a way to fix the Master Bug , if you cant dont even bother putting up a server .....

3d stage . Lvl cap 80 , add New moradon , new Luferson , new Elmorad , add Bifrost and new skills .

4d Stage . lvl cap 83 , add Forgotten Frontiers , Juraid mountain , BDW .

5d Stage . Wipe the server and start again .

add sprint to Priest and Mage . Donations only for Scrolls and increace stuff as Trinas , DONT add Monster Summon Scrolls . DONT sell scrolls in NPC , if you want buff buy from PUS or get a buffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post

1st stage . Max lvl 62 , old moradon, breth , piana , cz map . Balansed characters ( fix some skills if needed ) , very very low rate on +9 jewery and weapon defance items , low chanse of CS from Lesath , max upgrade +8 , max jewery +1 ( that also means 12/1 for common jewels)
    Forgotten Tample working and balanced for lvl 62 to be eable to win it from time to time. Low drop rates on uniques and hard upgrade rates.

2d stage . Same maps , same rates and stuff , but lvl 72 max lvl , add the skills to the archery that slow stun , judgemant fix ( if it was lowered for lvl 62 cap) . And for GOD sake find a way to fix the Master Bug , if you cant dont even bother putting up a server .....

3d stage . Lvl cap 80 , add New moradon , new Luferson , new Elmorad , add Bifrost and new skills .

add sprint to Priest and Mage . Donations only for Scrolls and increace stuff as Trinas , DONT add Monster Summon Scrolls . DONT sell scrolls in NPC , if you want buff buy from PUS or get a buffer.

Dream server right there ;D

I agree with most of anibal besides the scrolls in pus.

I don't want to play a server where only donaters can get scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I agree with most of anibal besides the scrolls in pus.

I don't want to play a server where only donaters can get scrolls.
    I miss playing whit buffer +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ acacacac

Simon let the warriors remember their whining ..... wolf wolf +++++ acaca str str
    swwwwwwwssdwswswswswsws 1111111111111111111111

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Oh god here we go again...
    There is no perfect KO server. Believe it or not, but K2 brought this game as close to perfection as it can possibly get. Their timing of the expansions and the balancing of the game has been perfect. Only thing is, USKO lately (last like 4 years) has been infected with cheaters, which simply ruins the game and makes it unplayable or simply frustrating to deal with. All in all, the official servers where the whole fun was at... the first 2-3 years of the game's release. If you are still looking to re-live those days... you need to wake the fuck up and realize that such thing won't happen. I'm not trying to really flame this topic, but I'm sort of saying that it's ridiculous situation to be asking the public what they want, as people tend to like surprises... something K2 actually had but no one realized, as they did surprise us with many things, whether that meant starting off with "bad" surprises which turned good, or were just good in general. And since suprise is the main thing that would attract player, it's pretty much not doable as there is no suprise to any of the expansions that K2 has used, as they are all old and boring. On the side note, the population that still plays KO, and that may decide to join a private server is just depressingly low, so there is no point. If you are stuck with KO just because the PvP system is the best one you've ever seen... well all I have to say is that I thought the exact same thing at the start, but you gotta move on and try some other games out to see that it actually isn't... as I have, and found that Aion PvP is better then KO PvP.

ILLNeSs

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post

Anibal PM Me On MSN [email protected] you never know when that may come out message meh

JackTheRipp3r

guys anyone know a good private knight online server , where no overpowered donators are?

What about this....
    Top Level: 72
    New Weapons and Armor for every class (Still working on Priest and Mage Armor)
    Scrolls on NPC (Really Expensive)
    Scrolls on PUS (Really Cheap)
    NPS Shop
    Bitfrost Open 24/7
    Ardream (Level 59- Area)
    Level 59- and 60+ FT
    Level 65-69 BDW
    Especial lvl 70-72 BDW with especial After-Event for winners
    Level 68 Guaranteed with exp Quest
    +0 Server Weapons Avalible on PUS
    Separate Servers for Turkey and the rest of the world
    Interserver 4Hour (Every1 vs Turkey) Twice a Month
    And much MORE!

I hope all the work can be finished by December, a lot of work to do...
    Last edited by Sarashala; 09-02-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Oh god here we go again...
    There is no perfect KO server. Believe it or not, but K2 brought this game as close to perfection as it can possibly get. Their timing of the expansions and the balancing of the game has been perfect. Only thing is, USKO lately (last like 4 years) has been infected with cheaters, which simply ruins the game and makes it unplayable or simply frustrating to deal with. All in all, the official servers where the whole fun was at... the first 2-3 years of the game's release. If you are still looking to re-live those days... you need to wake the fuck up and realize that such thing won't happen. I'm not trying to really flame this topic, but I'm sort of saying that it's ridiculous situation to be asking the public what they want, as people tend to like surprises... something K2 actually had but no one realized, as they did surprise us with many things, whether that meant starting off with "bad" surprises which turned good, or were just good in general. And since suprise is the main thing that would attract player, it's pretty much not doable as there is no suprise to any of the expansions that K2 has used, as they are all old and boring. On the side note, the population that still plays KO, and that may decide to join a private server is just depressingly low, so there is no point. If you are stuck with KO just because the PvP system is the best one you've ever seen... well all I have to say is that I thought the exact same thing at the start, but you gotta move on and try some other games out to see that it actually isn't... as I have, and found that Aion PvP is better then KO PvP.
    I understand what you are saying, the old times will never come back, but... I'm trying to work on a server were ppl can actually have FUN. I played USKO but it's the Admins haven't payed much attention to the game. I mean, there are no active Game Masters, a lot of Koxpers and the leveling system is just frustating. New updates conflicted with the old featured and server got kinda messed up, new items bended the old Items rules, the economy system is a mess and so on... USKO was perfect, but things changed and ppl want to re-live their glory days once more and meet up with old friends and be Great once more. Eventually ppl will have to move on but for those who had their days cutted too soon, they must feel like they didn't finished what they started

70(easy exp) , easy way to get items, sc's for free. just nt a ncs on pus.

no much defense armors, only dd but in a low grade like( paper or half plate) , no dd shields either. a Decent ice/lighting rate, that would be enough.

and ofc a good security against cheats.