What kind of private server you prefer?

This is a discussion on What kind of private server you prefer? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I am not sure of this if it's in the right section but however, a friend of mine is ...
Page: 1

Validating

Default What kind of private server you prefer?

Well I am not sure of this if it's in the right section but however, a friend of mine is planning to open a private server but unfortunately he's lacking ideas for the PK & Farm system so we need your help and suggestions for the better... so ill post below stuff that might help you to let us know what kind of PSKO you really want.
    You don't have to worry about the security or anything related to that, we'll be fully protected and as I said only thing he's lacking are the ideas for a great private server that doesn't really exist lately or has died long ago, we can bring it back with a different style maybe? who knows, give it a try and you might success :P

~
    Cap lvl? [ 62 - 70 - 80 - 83 ]
    Items / accessories? [ +8/+1 - +8/+3 - +10/+5 ] or whatever you suggest am just giving examples..
    Upgrade rates for both items & accessories? Hard, medium, easy [ as in PK servers so easy ;p ]
    Farm / PK system ideas?
    ~

And so on.. you can feel free to post anything else that might help us and we will surely appreciate your help, if you're willing to have a private talk or w/e just send a PM to me with your Skype address thank you.

lvl 80 med or hard is fine.. then +1 max but first start with +0 and ardream map =O! or reg cz

lwl 45 hard exp / pk plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by PotHead View Post
    lwl 45 hard exp / pk plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    yooo that be cool as hell ..like in em mini BDW thy get tuff