Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

What kind of server would you like

This is a discussion on What kind of server would you like within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and a friend are trying to make a great new server which most of the people will like, We ...
Page: 1

Default What kind of server would you like

Me and a friend are trying to make a great new server which most of the people will like, We got these options bellow. Please reply with your prefference.

(example;
    3)

OLD KO STYLE:

1. Hard EXP/Farm
    2. Medium EXP/Farm
    3. Easy EXP/Farm

Level cap:

1. 60
    2. 70
    3. 72
    4. 80

Starting Levels

1. Level 1
    2. Level 50
    3. Level 60
    4. Level 70
    5. Level 72
    6. Level 80

Items:

1. Oldschool Items
    2. Newer Items
    3. Custom Items

****** 2322 *******

This would be good :P didn't see any server like this

Oldschool items, old upgrade rate and expsystem lvl 70 max lvl. Reset every two months with rewards like +1 personal weap for dragonholder, decent unique weapons for top 5 Nps. Can even decide on other rewards based on other kind of objectives like VS or first lvl 70 or best pkvideo. It will be alot of work taking care of the rewards, but it pays off, because though the advantage may be small people will appreciate a reward for hard work and it will provide alot of free advertisement.

If dragonholder defends his title hell have gotten it 2times so he gets 2x +1 next month.

Scrolls and trina in PUS.

The system of 2 months of intense gameplay gives room for several strategic options. Namely to either lvl ahead of everyone and rape in second month or pk in plates for a while till everyone rapes u and u have to level and farm.

Dm should drop goldbars and silver bars and stuff like fallen angels and high level mobs should drop shells and high class weapons. Bosses should drop normal uniques at a decent rate with wraiths dropping +9 accesories. However bosses should also drop exceptional weapons to remove the frustration of the eternal soulpot. Chitin shield is a lovely item everyone always wants to see, keep it to a minimum tho for rarity sake.

Weapdefenses are really overpowered in a server where items aren't easy to get so I'd leave them out or put paper ones with 20-25 in the leveled lists.

Basicly old Ko with some tweaks and a regular reset to keep everyone happy and the spirit of competitiveness alive. Also babashopping won't be needed, since it only gets u ahead in the league thats running.

Ofcourse u'd need a hall of fame for some of the achievements so people can actually feel appreciated, because I think most people play this game in order to feel they are the best.
    Last edited by N4v4rr0; 04-15-2013 at 04:59 AM.

dont need new items

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post

This would be good :P didn't see any server like this
    SexyKO wasn't like that back in 1310 version ? dunno what they did after that.

@navarro, sup with ur msn buddy ? long time has passed since we chatted last time (months ? years ? lol)

A good, stable server which wouldn't get boring too soon. That's what everybody wants, but if you ask people what they want, they will only suggest servers that have already been made and they tend to get boring fast. This is why you should come up with an interesting idea for a server which people haven't already figured out.
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    A good, stable server which wouldn't get boring too soon. That's what everybody wants, but if you ask people what they want, they will only suggest servers that have already been made and they tend to get boring fast. This is why you should come up with an interesting idea for a server which people haven't already figured out.
    this is so true, i allways searching for diffrent type of servers.

I think the best would be hard XP with no ac or hp scrolls in PUS so people will still need buffers. Other stuff, everything like the original KO when it came out till 2005-2006. Max lvl 70 for begining. Oldschool Items. starting lvl 1st

Thanks for the replies peeps, @Kallop, you are 100% right but this is just the basics of what people would preffer, ofcourse we are going to make the server unique and interresting and wont be releasing it before its "perfect"

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    Thanks for the replies peeps, @Kallop, you are 100% right but this is just the basics of what people would preffer, ofcourse we are going to make the server unique and interresting and wont be releasing it before its "perfect"
    there isnt 1 server that it perfect, even old school is up for 2 years and it isnt perfect, and will never be 1 server that is perfect.

When sexyko was in 13xx it was the best time to play pk server like that

everything balance and PUS item is really interesting to donate lol i mean the 2 months duration item such as valkr/baha/gryph,.etc
    it was the 1st server has a duration items in 13xx version i ever saw hopefully something like that will came out :P

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    there isnt 1 server that it perfect, even old school is up for 2 years and it isnt perfect, and will never be 1 server that is perfect.
    Thats why i used the "" on perfect....

Quote Originally Posted by Darwish View Post
    Thats why i used the "" on perfect....
    my bad honey :P
    Darwish likes this.

Banned Member

What do you mean by custom items?
    3113 If custom items are not good then 3112

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast