Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ?

This is a discussion on What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The DCZ Farm server is a nice idea tough. We will add breth and Piana to it to make it ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

The DCZ Farm server is a nice idea tough. We will add breth and Piana to it to make it more fun !

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Lemme ask you,whats your problem with me ? your comments aren't useful anytime.Also it's not Constantine,It's Istanbul ! You fukin noob.

By the way i got two cybercafes,thats why i believe myself to bring 150+ ppl there.
    When do ppl realize that noob is not in any way an offensive word. Go read an online dictionary ffs.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

guys lets stop the arguing

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    Lemme ask you,whats your problem with me ? your comments aren't useful anytime.Also it's not Constantine,It's Istanbul ! You fukin noob.

By the way i got two cybercafes,thats why i believe myself to bring 150+ ppl there.
    So basically you're a Turk, and you don't even know your own history? First off, your capital city is Ankara, not Istanbul. And second of all, it's Constantine, not Istanbul.

I know more history about your nation then you... quite sad. Here, read some so you're not so lowly educated like a typical Turk.
    Constantine the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And gratz, you own 2 cybercafes. Even though that is hardly believable by the way you present yourself. All I'm saying, a kid could not possibly be an owner of a cybercafe.... and on top of that, even if you did own a cybercafe, I doubt there is 75 computers in 1 of your cybercafe (we are talking about Turkey here, not Korea or Japan) and I doubt you would be able to "make" people play KO.

So stop with your lies and get the fuck out of the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    So basically you're a Turk, and you don't even know your own history? First off, your capital city is Ankara, not Istanbul. And second of all, it's Constantine, not Istanbul.

I know more history about your nation then you... quite sad. Here, read some so you're not so lowly educated like a typical Turk.
    Constantine the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And gratz, you own 2 cybercafes. Even though that is hardly believable by the way you present yourself. All I'm saying, a kid could not possibly be an owner of a cybercafe.... and on top of that, even if you did own a cybercafe, I doubt there is 75 computers in 1 of your cybercafe (we are talking about Turkey here, not Korea or Japan) and I doubt you would be able to "make" people play KO.

So stop with your lies and get the fuck out of the topic.

If Istanbul is not Instanbul but Constantine the Great ( wich is a person, not town ), i wonder on wich indian tribe's village was build New York or Washington. Gona google something, i see its the new black now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    If Istanbul is not Instanbul but Constantine, i wonder on wich indian tribe's village was build New York or Washington. Gona google something, i see its the new black now.
    It's called a university. Take one related course to the specific area and it's history and you will know about it. I googled it for him, just so he can read up on it... I don't have time to give him a lesson for hours.

It's good that we know now that Turks are at least trying to act like smart asses.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Nik get a life

edit: go google that.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Nik get a life

edit: go google that.
    "Nik get a life"... comes up with "do you mean Turks get a life"

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Really get a life ^^
    go pose for pictures or something, maybe u'll get money doing that.
    No1 is interested in ur anti turk shit, no1 is interested in YOU.

last reply on you,

You are just a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Really get a life ^^
    go pose for pictures or something, maybe u'll get money doing that.
    No1 is interested in ur anti turk shit, no1 is interested in YOU.

last reply on you,

You are just a waste of time
    K good to know, I win again. Nothing can stop me.

-tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

K good to know, I win again. Nothing can stop me.

-tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    I can stop you.
    And I just did.
    The victory belongs to the Doombringer

relativz

stop with the ****** myko server version ,,, when u guys will get that myko is only 1 and only the usko one before few years was and will be the only one that could survive more than 5 months ?

o/t : I look for a decent pk server with LIGHT farm that could have the pk zones working and without bugs : ardream and cz ....rlb will be awesome too lol .

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I can stop you.
    And I just did.
    The victory belongs to the Doombringer
    No I'm sorry, no one can.

Quote Originally Posted by relativz View Post
    stop with the ****** myko server version ,,, when u guys will get that myko is only 1 and only the usko one before few years was and will be the only one that could survive more than 5 months ?

o/t : I look for a decent pk server with LIGHT farm that could have the pk zones working and without bugs : ardream and cz ....rlb will be awesome too lol .
    MYKO version could be a success. However, most of the people that join want something that's too easy compared to the real thing. Take a look at KO Tastic. It's a perfect server with the MYKO client, and it's the closest to the actual XP/drop rates. I would have loved for that server to succeed, but unfouranetly as you've seen, people decided to leave for whatever reason that was, but I believe most left because the XPing too hard.

So what I realized, is that the people that play private servers are just a bunch of soft kids, who can't man up and play the game the way it was made to be played.... so even though you can't do anything about that, as it's majority of the population, you could be successful in releasing a MYKO version with medium rates, like for example KI, where it takes you about a week to get to 70. We all know that those kind of servers last only 2-3 months at max, but I guess that's what people are looking for... to live in the moment.

EDIT - i am not getting into this.

No I'm sorry, no one can.

MYKO version could be a success. However, most of the people that join want something that's too easy compared to the real thing. Take a look at KO Tastic. It's a perfect server with the MYKO client, and it's the closest to the actual XP/drop rates. I would have loved for that server to succeed, but unfouranetly as you've seen, people decided to leave for whatever reason that was, but I believe most left because the XPing too hard.

So what I realized, is that the people that play private servers are just a bunch of soft kids, who can't man up and play the game the way it was made to be played.... so even though you can't do anything about that, as it's majority of the population, you could be successful in releasing a MYKO version with medium rates, like for example KI, where it takes you about a week to get to 70. We all know that those kind of servers last only 2-3 months at max, but I guess that's what people are looking for... to live in the moment.
    People want the good old times but most people from back then now got a life gf kids jobs etc. and cant go hardcore like they used to.

Imo this could be easily fixed by gm's that anticipate instead of waiting till many people quit. For instance increase xp by 1% each day. This way it's hardcore in the beginning and people that join later or have lifes can catch up eassier over time.

The main problem with private servers on KO if it doesnt succeed in the beginning it won't succeed at all mostly by the passive role the gm's play ussually doing very litlle to stop the tide of people eventually realising they can't keep up and compete.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast