Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ?

This is a discussion on What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by slicethem stop abusing your power, just because he posted his warning its no reason to perma ban ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    stop abusing your power, just because he posted his warning its no reason to perma ban him.

that doesnt even make sense, anyways, he will be unbanned anyways coz hes the one keeping this forum alive
    i guess u didnt know he was already bypassing ban from January 2010. I noticed this as I went to ban his new account as it showed up another account that Schrotti had banned back then for bypassing. Which is why Schrotti made his comment.

p.s. he wont be unbanned.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i guess u didnt know he was already bypassing ban from January 2010. I noticed this as I went to ban his new account as it showed up another account that Schrotti had banned back then for bypassing. Which is why Schrotti made his comment.

p.s. he wont be unbanned.
    Actually... We unbanned him because it was easier than having to deal with his whine, but yes. He did evade his ban at the time. Either way, the above shouldn't be taken into consideration on his current ban. Don't get me wrong, he should most definitely be banned from this forum - but not for the wrong reasons.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe SAYS:

Well to start off, I really don't understand how a person is suppose to defend himself against an unrighteous ban, if he can't post on the forums? I have nothing to hide, I just made another account to post, but it got banned right away... not even being given a chance to post. Why? My assumption is that Draven is too much in denial, knowing what he did was unrighteous. So I'm asking politely, how about unbanning the account "BanAppeal" until this matter is resolved so I don't have to waste other peoples' time by asking them to post stuff for me.

To further point out some facts. As for my "bypassing ban" in January 2010... you can ask Plodez what happened as he was the one finishing off with the whole mess that Schrotti made, yet my IPs were flying all over the place. I just have to say, this was already dealt with Plodez... I don't see why you have to bring something back that's 2 years old. Even so, the guy that I had a tussle with back then actually just openly admitted that that is not a reason to give out someone a ban.

Going on with the story, I don't understand what a C-West Market Moderator is doing out of his restriction. Last time I checked, you have authority in C-West Market section to please whatever you do... I highly doubt your purple title gives you the authority that Cama and Souls have, which is to control the whole forum, but apparently, those buttons are available. Yet you choose to hit those buttons on a person that seems to just make you angry, and in no valid reason whatsoever to give the person a ban.

Last but not least, the actual ban itself. You gave me an infragment. Sure, I deserved it... but then again, if I deserve it, don't the other hundred people that have similar posts deserve it as well? No, I guess it was just me... you finally caught me in action. No matter though, even with the infragment in place,... I decided to share it with the community. Does it say somewhere that I can't share what I get in my Private Messages? No. I can please to do whatever I want with my PMs, even if it's posting them. So what I'm seeing is that I was PERMANENTLY BANNED for posting a PM of mine to the open public and laughing at it. When was that ever a crime? That's not even worth another infragment, yet alone a PERMA BAN.

I'm having my friend post this in this topic, because it certainly has caught your attention,... especially after my ban too, and it's a situation between you and me. So un-do your wrong, and unban me, or I will really have no other choice but to go on further up and contact an actually moderator or one of the admins.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Who is draven? And why is he out of his section?

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    tHeUnBeAtAbLe SAYS:

Well to start off, I really don't understand how a person is suppose to defend himself against an unrighteous ban, if he can't post on the forums? I have nothing to hide, I just made another account to post, but it got banned right away... not even being given a chance to post. Why? My assumption is that Draven is too much in denial, knowing what he did was unrighteous. So I'm asking politely, how about unbanning the account "BanAppeal" until this matter is resolved so I don't have to waste other peoples' time by asking them to post stuff for me.

To further point out some facts. As for my "bypassing ban" in January 2010... you can ask Plodez what happened as he was the one finishing off with the whole mess that Schrotti made, yet my IPs were flying all over the place. I just have to say, this was already dealt with Plodez... I don't see why you have to bring something back that's 2 years old. Even so, the guy that I had a tussle with back then actually just openly admitted that that is not a reason to give out someone a ban.

Going on with the story, I don't understand what a C-West Market Moderator is doing out of his restriction. Last time I checked, you have authority in C-West Market section to please whatever you do... I highly doubt your purple title gives you the authority that Cama and Souls have, which is to control the whole forum, but apparently, those buttons are available. Yet you choose to hit those buttons on a person that seems to just make you angry, and in no valid reason whatsoever to give the person a ban.

Last but not least, the actual ban itself. You gave me an infragment. Sure, I deserved it... but then again, if I deserve it, don't the other hundred people that have similar posts deserve it as well? No, I guess it was just me... you finally caught me in action. No matter though, even with the infragment in place,... I decided to share it with the community. Does it say somewhere that I can't share what I get in my Private Messages? No. I can please to do whatever I want with my PMs, even if it's posting them. So what I'm seeing is that I was PERMANENTLY BANNED for posting a PM of mine to the open public and laughing at it. When was that ever a crime? That's not even worth another infragment, yet alone a PERMA BAN.

I'm having my friend post this in this topic, because it certainly has caught your attention,... especially after my ban too, and it's a situation between you and me. So un-do your wrong, and unban me, or I will really have no other choice but to go on further up and contact an actually moderator or one of the admins.
    ill only address this once. I will start off by saying that if u continue to post for him, ill hit u with infractions.

now.. 1) Im not a market moderator. Im a senior moderator, I asked to be moved down for a little while to be inactive and MEe (admin) wanted me to keep the ability to moderate under a different title. As you can see ive been back to being very active for some time now.
    2) he's banned for making a mockery of the infraction. I dont care that he posted it. I care that he makes jokes about it. Its like a spoiled brat - that tells me that he will just continue to do these things(breaking forum rules). He got a warning(infraction) instead of taking it serious, he pushes his luck. Ive sat and watched him for months now act like he does so this isnt just a one time deal. Frankly, im glad.
    3) his ban from me was before I even realized he had an account banned - RickRolleD. I notice his new account BanAppeal and i went to ban it for bypassing and noticed the banned account. I wasnt here for that so my dealing has nothing to do with it. Schrotti enlighted me about it and he's right. So I dont hold that on him by any means. The one thing I will say though, times have changed. Im super active. I dont mind banning his 100x accounts that he wants to make to whine. Nothing but a few secs, a click here , a paste there and its done.

His comment about not getting a chance to defend himself? He's not accused of scamming. He had a chance to do right....or righteous... yet he acted like a spoiled rich kid brat and I smacked him for it. I wont be undoing his wrong. Instead of worrying about what other people have done, worry about correcting your snotty attitude and deal with your own problems.

72 lvl cap +8 items +0/+1 uniques.

easy lvl up and not hard farm !!!!!

I don't get it, what's so offensive about telling someone to go and fuck a goat?
    AFAIK it's only offensive if you're offended by it, oh wait I know! It's because he added you Turk in the end am I right? Oh well in that case I'll have to lol.

actually i take back my not undoing the ban statement.

if Nik's friends want to tell him. post for him ...

a public apology for being a douchebag... upon reading that.. Ill unban him.

draven will u marry me ahha havent have laught this hard like in 6 months
    i am so in love with you draven

tHeUnBeAtAbLe SAYS:

Let me first go on to reply to your post.

1) I'm sorry, but what happens between the curtains of admin/moderator talks isn't exactly public... so you actually have to be smart about it, and if you were, you would known that everyone sees you as I do... a guy with a Purple Tag, known to be for the position of a C-West Market Moderator. Even now that you've shared that stories with us, you are still a guy with a purple name,... if you were anything else, like an actual moderator (words hardly mean a thing to me most of the time),... meaning if I actually saw a yellow name, then I would have chosen my moves much more carefully... and even with what I did, it is no reason whatsoever to even put another infragment on me. You just got mad, and decided to abuse your powers. That's a fact.

2) Making a mockery out of the infraction? You know what my first reaction was when I opened my PM? LOL. Exactly it. I simply copy and pasted what was written and put LOL at the end of the post. Fact is, I've been here much more longer then you have, and don't feed me that bullshit that you had to deal with me for months. People that have been here longer then you and that had to deal with me, dealt with it just fine, yet you are the one to get mad about it and abuse your powers. Fact is, I've literally been temporarily banned millions of times, those including many warnings (yes warnings, something that used to be on ko4life before the forum was updated). And I openly admit it, on some of those temporary bans I've actually continue against the moderators warning and in some even against moderators.... yet the penalties that I got were as serious as a temp ban, some that even lasted for about a month. Now if you ask me, that's a damn well deserved punishment when you decide to continue on arguing with someone even though a moderator asked you to, and then you go at the moderator yourself. But in this situation, not only have I not done any of these things, but I got a ban for simply having a Market Moderator think that I was "mocking him". Honestly Draven grow up... and you're telling me I'm the kid here.

3) Yes I've made multiple accounts in the past, when I had to deal with the Schrotti situation, and RickRolleD was one of them. This account was not made now, but back then. Yet as I said, I've dealt it all out with Plodez. And now I tried to make another one today, BanAppeal, to not bother anyone to post what I have to say. It's just a longer process this way... you respond, I respond, but have to wait for my friend to come online to post it. Just one big circus if you ask me. On the other hand, even if I stay banned on tHeUnBeAtAbLe... honestly, who gives a crap, it's just a forum account... fact is, I'm not leaving this forum and you know, I know it, and everyone knows it. I for one am not even thinking about that at the moment... as currently we are in a situation where you have abused your powers, and I'd just like you to actually stop for one second, re-read your posts, and actually realize that you've emotions have overtaken your actions in deciding to have me banned.

"His comment about not getting a chance to defend himself? He's not accused of scamming. He had a chance to do right....or righteous... yet he acted like a spoiled rich kid brat and I smacked him for it. I wont be undoing his wrong. Instead of worrying about what other people have done, worry about correcting your snotty attitude and deal with your own problems."

^^ This is the first and latest quote you should start with. It just makes no sense. "My wrong"... for what? Apparently "mocking you"... I'll leave you to it to connect the dots.

Now since I'm done with that reply, it has finally come time to say what I wanted to say. You see that almost all the people that posted are against you... and the only ones that aren't are the actually Turkish people (and to be honest, I don't blame them... I hate them, they hate me... and they'll do anything to get me banned). This alone should tell you that you've gone wrong in deciding to ban me.

You've also asked me to apologize. I'm definitely not apologizing to you as I have not said anything wrong. As a matter of fact you should be the one apologizing to me for bringing me out on the spot, giving me a ban for no actual "rule breaking" but just due to personal heavy emotions towards me... but however I do not ask for them, I personally find apologizes meaningless. However I will apologize to the community. I'm sorry you guys had to see this whole dispute happen.

If you want me to further apologize... and the only thing that I could of right now is to apologize what I have said in that post that I got an infragment for... I will do that, right when everyone else gets the same punishment as I get for their posts,... because at the moment, that one comment is pretty much as racist as the actions you have taken against me at the moment

jesus christ.. crybaby. Just forget it Nik. Dont come back and on your way out the door..

read this link. Especially #3.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

i have multiple reports filed by community members about ur posts dealing with flaming/spaming. I finally give you an infraction and you turn it into a freaking crybaby show to get urself banned permenantly.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    jesus christ.. crybaby. Just forget it Nik. Dont come back and on your way out the door..

read this link. Especially #3.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

i have multiple reports filed by community members about ur posts dealing with flaming/spaming. I finally give you an infraction and you turn it into a freaking crybaby show to get urself banned permenantly.
    Can't say I didn't warn you.

As for theunbeatable, no. Plodez had nothing to do with it. It was Shurt that unbanned you back then, only because you were getting on our nerves and we didn't want to deal with you constantly spamming and whining the forums. If it hadn't been for Shurt, you'd still be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    K good to know, I win again. Nothing can stop me.

-tHeUnBeAtAbLe
    Draven did

I've been around these forums a long time, and rarely put my 2 cents in on this kinda shit, but you asked for your ban. You were ridiculously racist towards turks, and on top of that you mocked a mod. Remember, just cuz you THINK someone is ONLY a market mod doesn't give you the right to discredit them as a forum mod. Now your posting novels about how draven is wrong and took emotions too far...MAN UP AND FUCKING APOLOGIZE YOU ASS-TARD, cuz yea, reading thru this you were a complete racist dick. Btw no I'm not turkish and I'm backing up Draven 100%.

I'll tell ya right now, acting like a lil kid (which you are for sure) won't get you unbanned nowadays.

I'm gonna grab some more popcorn and sodas for this one

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Hurr durrr turks and goats and racism. Lawl.

P.S Anyone wanna start a report battle? Im up to be a first target. But only if schrotti is gona be 2nd.

Since when turks have been a race? If you think that saying ''turks suck'' is racistic then you're a racist.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast