Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 134

What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ?

This is a discussion on What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This topic has been found guilty to being hilarious, pathetic and chocking on nomerous occations. So... Let me see if ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    This topic has been found guilty to being hilarious, pathetic and chocking on nomerous occations.

    So... Let me see if I got this right, if I tell an american to go and fuck a goat it's just looked upon as a regular insult, and quite a weak ontop of that, but if I tell a turk to do the same thing it's hardcore racism and I should be banished from the interwebz?

    Please. Stop with the hypocrisy and man up, turks are not a race, they're a freaking nationality.
    so what if someone doesn't like turks, it's not like the feeling aren't mutual from them to tHeUnBeAtAbLe, I would even go as far as to say that the things that they call theUnBeAtAbLe (and his family) should be called "way more offensive, but ofcourse as I've found out on numerous ocations turks are just extremely provocative, proud (lol), and waaaaaay to easily offended.

    Btw. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be offended if someone told me "You're just asking to get shit on, go fuck a goat, you SWEDE."

    And no, I wouldn't consider myself a friend of nik. Mainly because... oh I don't know I don't know the dude, I never played with him, never spoke to him in private, and so on, and so on.
    However when I see an unjustified ban I would like to see it corrected. And sure Draven, you work on these forums, collect evidence and bust scammers, and for that I respect you but a 100 justified bans doesn't make up for an unjustified, so just let it go and work it out, pehaps?

  2. #92
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    I dont get it NIK, GET A FUCKING LIFE AND LEAVE THIS FORUM ALONE,
    i bet he is crying that he cant post something
    go and make a law sute or whatever its called

  3. #93
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    True. Turks are just too sensitive.

  4. #94
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe SAYS:

    @Schrotti: I never said Plodez was the one to unban me... but I did say that he was the one that finished the situation and closed the whole dispute between us. So when I say if you want to talk to Plodez, it was mainly for the multiple accounts I have made in which I explained everything to him and he was the one that dealt with the problem and had closed the dispute and problems.

    @snipes: I was completely racist towards Turks? Why? Cause I use the word "Turks" and have a few bad things after that? Cry me a river please. Turks are not even suppose to be allowed to join these forums. I have said this many times and I'll repeat myself again. I love some of the Turks that I've played with, and some turned out to be the nicest people in this game that I've meet... however that's like 1%. The rest of the 99% are the complete idiots that we have had to deal with in KO for the past years. Yes, I'm a victim of generalizing... so in the case of posting on a KO forum, I do generalize the Turkish population upon their KO players... and thus why my comments about them are so negative.
    Going further on... Turks get offended just by calling them "Turks". How are you suppose to even call people from a certain nation if you can't call them by what they really are? Here in the West where we take racism pretty seriously, we call people but what they are really are... if you are Turkish then you are a Turk, if you are Jewish they you are a Jew, if you are Serbian you are a Serb. Whole point is, Turks take offense to being called "Turks" when realistically speaking I would actually get a good feeling about it if people called me "Serb". Anyways, as I said, Turks take offense to just that... and seeing as most don't comprehend English to the best of their abilities... they take everything else offensive as well that's directly towards them, in this case a reply that might even just be "Turks.... blablabla (something actually good)" and they still cry about how people are racist. Anyways I've gone way too off topic on this part, so I'm going to get back to my problem.... PS. Butt buddies are in no doubt always backing each other up... just because you played with Draven and just because you've traded with him... tells me and everyone else why you're backing him up. I just needed to make that obvious.

    It's unbelievable how ignorant you are Draven. At least when Schrotti banned me he had the decency to reply to my posts, and not ignore pretty much 90% of what I had to say. Only shows me that you choose to ignore it just because I am right.

    Your rule #3 is one of the many that people do everyday on these forums. Yet I'm pretty certain I'm probably the only to get punished for that. Talk about discrimination... pretty much same as racism. On top of that, guess who created the rules? A Market Moderator. GG.... I would love to make up my own rules that would suit me and back me up in any case even though I'm wrong. Except I can't... I'm a forum member going up against an abusive moderator.

    Me spamming? Excuse me, but when was I considered a spammer? I have on average about 3 posts/day... now you tell me, if that's spamming, then please shoot me. On the other hand if I really had people reporting me for flaming, then please do show these logs or whatever it is, because I'm frankly quite interested to see who they are. I know I flame people... but I also know others do it every single day. And the only ones that come to my mind that could have reported it is most likely Turks... and well those other people that get too butt hurt that they actually can't win an argument against me and their only option is to cry about it, report me and try to ban me. Pathetic. Imagine if the world worked like that... life would be way too easy for those weaklings.

    Anyways, I openly apologized to the public as you requested, yet here we are, still disputing. I wasn't expecting anything else anyways... I knew you weren't going to unban me anyways.

    Also I find your posts and actions completely ironic to what you have had to say so far. Every post you've called me a kid... yet here you are Draven, acting like one. I'm 21 btw, if you had no idea. I have no idea how old you are but this topic says it all... malaysia still cant play usko ? ... if you can't see, it's Magyk's and Darkelf's posts (and no they aren't my friends, as I've never played with them... they are just long time members on here)... and I think what they said pretty much applies to what I have to say... seems like a 12 year old kid behind a computer with power in his hands. See that's what you are Draven. A new members (yes 2009 is pretty new), who somehow, (I actually am curious myself how), got Market Moderator and now thinks he is some big guy just because he got a few clicks that could grant him power over the whole forum. Guess what though? You're still a guy with a Purple Tag... not even a real Moderator. Until an admin actually upgrades you to a Moderator (yellow tag and an announcement... as they always announce the moderators), no I will not respect your actions (not you, but your actions outside your district), especially after this, as you choose to abuse your powers. When that day comes, when you do get an actual Moderator status, then I will have some respect for you... still the least out of all the rest of them, as not only are you a new member compared to them, but you've just shown me and the community that you are simply abusive with the powers you are given.

    Seeing as you choose to ignore replying to most of what I have to say, and that you're mind seems dedicated to me staying banned, you leave me no choice but to go to talk to the admins and/or ACTUAL moderators.... in which case, you're going to love replying to my long posts as I assume you will need to be doing alot of explaining towards them. As Schrotti says... hope you're ready for alot of time dedicating to making your posts and replying to mine.

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post

    Now your posting novels about how draven is wrong and took emotions too far...MAN UP AND FUCKING APOLOGIZE YOU ASS-TARD, cuz yea, reading thru this you were a complete racist dick.

    I'll tell ya right now, acting like a lil kid (which you are for sure) won't get you unbanned nowadays.
    thats very not "lil kid" of you.

  6. #96
    Ñ∞ß² Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    159

    Default

    The ban was a time bomb waiting to explode. They were taking shots at each other for some time now.
    Wanting to share (mage/CWest)
    Hey America
    Osama is dead.

    They both seem like gg guys, they 'll work it out.

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    thats very not "lil kid" of you.
    oh it was 100%. I actually for some reason was annoyed enough by his bs posts to chime in. Not because I'm dravens friend or butt buddy (just to clear that part up for ya unbeatable).

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    tHeUnBeAtAbLe SAYS:

    @snipes: I was completely racist towards Turks? Why? Cause I use the word "Turks" and have a few bad things after that?
    Exactly what makes it racist, had you simply stuck with just calling them a turk, no harm no foul. Throwing in things like goat-fucking turk, typical uneducated turk, etc.. yea it becomes racist then.



    Oh to actually stick to the point of this topic, if I were to ever play a ps, I would like to see a fairly hard exp system with 70 cap, Id say with maybe 2-3x myko xp rates. and extremely hard farming. As far as a pus/cash shop goes, I'd really only care to see premiums offering better xp/np's. When you sell items/goldsbars the server simply becomes to reliant on the cash shop and dies fairly quick due to lack of interest.

    With that I'm out of this topic, have fun with it

  8. #98
    Senior Member slicethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    361

    Default

    tHeUnBeAtAbLe SAYS:

    @snipes: So by your logic snipes if you called someone uneducated by itself... that's racist? I highly doubt doubt that. Fact is, there is tons of uneducated people around the world, and calling someone uneducated describes them in what the truth is... and in no way is it a racist remark. Now just adding "Turk" after that doesn't make it an exception. It's not like "uneducated" all by itself is not a racist remark and all of a sudden when you say "uneducated Turk" it is. No. On top of that the fact that the Turkish population gets angry when someone says that, DOES NOT definitely make it racist. If you were to say "uneducated Serb" towards me, why would I get offended? Not only is it in no way a racist remark, but I know it's not true, thus why it simply just doesn't effect me. Since most Turks however get so butt hurt when someone says that just tells me that what is said by that phrase is true and I guess they don't like pointing it out.

    You my friend have a whole different perception of what is racist and what is not. There is a difference between discrimination and distate... and you my friend can't differiniate between the two. (Take it from someone that has done a few essays on the topic in a university graded mark scheme)

    @ Draven: Just as I thought you would... simply ignoring my posts now. Once again, your showing your true colors to me and the community of how a "moderator" (hmm hmm) handles things. It's ok though. I won't bother creating a topic about the whole situation, as you will probably just close it or maybe even delete it... just like you have to my account that I created to defend the unrighteous ban, and as well threaten my friends to give them infractions because "they are posting for me".... so I guess it's time to go straight to the actual moderators and admins.

  9. #99
    LEJ
    LEJ is offline
    Senior Member LEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    665

    Default

    nik get a life

    stupid computer geek

  10. #100
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    nik get a life

    stupid computer geek
    You mad?

    I think he mad.

  11. #101
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    I dont see how this goat turk or some lolmod thing even deserves such emo wall o' texts.

  12. #102
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Nik is banned ? Meh

  13. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53

    Default

    a server that is stable myko version ( was best) and a lot of people will come and play :P

  14. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    A server like the old titan ko would be cool

  15. #105
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Hurr durrr turks and goats and racism. Lawl.

    P.S Anyone wanna start a report battle? Im up to be a first target. But only if schrotti is gona be 2nd.
    No. I'd be first, and I care not about the rest of the line behind me.




    Now, to deal with this WAY out of hand topic. First thing is first, as schrotti pointed out, I'm sure there are tons of people that want unbeatable banned, and I'll be the first to admit there are times I would love to ban him as well. Although, permanently banning for unjust reasons isn't the way to go about it. While we're on the subject, permanently banning based on flaming? That's like sending people to prison for misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession. The only thing that results is overpopulation in prisons, wasted government spending, and overall uproar. The same equates here, I'm not saying ignore flaming and it's O.K., but I am saying that we have an infraction system set up, and if they continue after it reaches temporary ban, then there's only one step more to take after that. Permanent ban is a last resort, not a backup plan.

    It's bad practice to go against other mods decisions, but in this case I'm going to do it. If Draven disagrees with my decision by the end of this post he can contact me either by PM or in the mod sections. I'm removing unebeatables permanent ban, but I'm adding another infraction. Why am I adding the second infraction? Honestly just to balance out the two decisions as a sort of compromise. This will put unbeatable at two infractions and one away from a temporary ban, which should be the proper escalation of punishment.

    I'll also be throwing out some other infractions here and there. I'm just going to go down the list of names of people who are receiving infractions.

    • Hellothere
    • Aristona
    • Vice
    • Doombringer
    • coolboy
    • blueprint
    • LEJ

    Basically, I gave every single member of the peanut gallery an infraction. Hellothere received two for being the first to provoke hostility in the topic. They're receiving an infraction mainly because of the annoyance of them making me have to read this idiotic topic and/or for them provoking it to continue.

    If anyone has a problem with receiving their infractions, feel free to PM me. I'll gladly walk you through why you received it.


    As for unbeatable, if you're reading this, which I'm going to assume you will, you aren't always right. The smartest man on the planet is no more intelligent than an insignificant child if they can't properly articulate themselves in any situation. You chose to articulate yourself in a very poor manner, so as much as you may try to insult people on their intelligence, you aren't showing much better about yourself.


    And a special mention to phonixeka. The only level headed person in this entire topic. As soon as the idiocy broke out, he requested that the arguing stop. He kindly thanked Draven after the ban hoping that would end the arguing, but it continued. So, I officially apologize to phonixeka. You are a standup gentlemen, sir. If I could give you some sort of reward I would.
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 09-10-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •