What server would you recommend?

This is a discussion on What server would you recommend? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I would like a PK server that isn't full +10/+5 crap or +10/+3 but like +8/+0 or something like that ...
Page: 1

Default What server would you recommend?

I would like a PK server that isn't full +10/+5 crap or +10/+3 but like +8/+0 or something like that which isn't gang gang gang only, or mage's nova-ing 24/7.
    What server would you recommend? With that i do NOT mean SexyKO because of the mages, or Knight kingdom because it's filled with koxpers dupers etc. And insane PUS price's. And ofcourse active and english.
    If there even is a server out there like that.

None that I know of. PK Servers die quickly cause they get boring. I know the server you are talking about has been released tons before and obviously don't do very well.

Maybe i'm wrong :|

Banned Senior Member

Xionis KO
    10characters

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    None that I know of. PK Servers die quickly cause they get boring. I know the server you are talking about has been released tons before and obviously don't do very well.

It's the other way around, farm servers die quickly, won't last more then a month 9 times out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post

well i think u're wrong then, SexyKO lasted for years. i bet a server like SexyKO but without such so much and way to op mage's it would still have over 1000, or maybe even 1500 players online daily.

Banned Senior Member

I have read the topic there are many suggestions of course. I am not saying my server is the best but as far as I see I am not dealing with this forum recently because I'm really busy with my server. My server? It is yourko. Yourko is a farm server ( 65 lvl cap for now ) when I had a topic here I saw that there were many trolling actions here agains my server then I understood that many players were playing on their own servers or smth then I never discuss with them. I respect all servers and all admins. All servers try to do their best.

All in all I just recommend you to see my server ( not to play ) just to see my server maybe moradon maybe running PK maybe farm. ( delos at least )... All of you know that success in myko type servers depends on team work. There are some organized english speaking teams on both nations. Please do not hesitate to PM GMs ( 24 hours online ) to get info.

I think this tell everything..

With Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by yourko View Post
    I have read the topic there are many suggestions of course. I am not saying my server is the best but as far as I see I am not dealing with this forum recently because I'm really busy with my server. My server? It is yourko. Yourko is a farm server ( 65 lvl cap for now ) when I had a topic here I saw that there were many trolling actions here agains my server then I understood that many players were playing on their own servers or smth then I never discuss with them. I respect all servers and all admins. All servers try to do their best.

All in all I just recommend you to see my server ( not to play ) just to see my server maybe moradon maybe running PK maybe farm. ( delos at least )... All of you know that success in myko type servers depends on team work. There are some organized english speaking teams on both nations. Please do not hesitate to PM GMs ( 24 hours online ) to get info.

I think this tell everything..

With Regards.
    GL with ur server but hes lookin for a pk server not a farm server.

on topic, i would like to see the same! a full english pk server

O_o Senior Member

Anarchy | KO - Knight Online Private Server

It's still being developed but it will be GG!!

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post

+1....... xD

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post

thanks, that server looks pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    thanks, that server looks pretty good!
    Vincent does tend to go for looks. Let's see how it turns out.

Im also looking for pretty server with high population, lvl 70 cap or even less. Thanks for the info guys!

So impressed on that server with 1300 pple online, Im gona check that^^

Welcome to the GHETTO!

Lvl 70 based server. NO KROWAZ NO NEW SHIT. Chitin +8 in mora. MD +8, Glave +8, Mirage sword +8, DOL +7, SS +7, Smite hammer+7 Lycaon lupus lobo+7(whatever items) +0 uniques
    Shells +8, Shard +8 raptor+8, ii+8 dol+8,ss+8, lycaon lobo lupus+8 can be inturned for 50k nps or some extra points u gain in cz by kill! (just a great amount of kills needed for these item,maybe uniques +1 later) or at a low rate in CZ Bosses!

Upgrade to +9 should be 1% or 0. It must be really rarely
    Upgrade rate +0-+7 should be possible but hard. Chitinshield +0 should be droped at a VERY low rate by ALL CZ bosses (this will increase the BOSSHUNT in colonyzone).
    Uniques shouldn't be upgradeable!

CZ bosses shouldn't be to easy, maybe so strong that u need 8 ppls for it!