Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WorldKO in BETA STAGE. Read more. Myko style 70 CAP.

This is a discussion on WorldKO in BETA STAGE. Read more. Myko style 70 CAP. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Server OPENING OFFICIAL TODAY 22.7.2012 at 20:00 Visit our forums, new client + new server ip. Hello, i'm making new ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default WorldKO in BETA STAGE. Read more. Myko style 70 CAP.

Server OPENING OFFICIAL TODAY 22.7.2012 at 20:00

Visit our forums, new client + new server ip.

Hello, i'm making new topic since im one of the server admins, and i want to keep that topic updated, i pmed the moderator to delete our old topic so we just have to wait for him.

The BETA server is opening 16.7.2012 at 17:00. ( You can check the server time on our ko panel ). Its actually 1 hour from now when topic was created.
    During the beta we will also set a date and a time on our official release, however we didnt do any big advertisment yet, we are going to do it during beta.
    As much as this is an english server i have to tell you that alot of turks and spanish players gonna play, thats why we have different international sections for them on our forum.

The server is actually myko styled, the rates are abit higher than on old myko so example: It's 7% on glave+1 from troll, means that you have to kill like 5-15 trolls for each glave, depends on the luck.
    So the drops are pretty much the same, as they were in old malaysian ko.

ABOUT BETA

The beta gonna be available for approx 3-6 days, in 2 days from now we will also set an official date & time for our official release.
    Its more or less for testing every drops, skills and things like that. On beta we will try to make alot of fun to the players that are going to be our beta tester
    Massive events and things like that. On official it will be different.

We using ACME anti-cheat system. That going to provide 99% attends on using any kind of 3rd party tool, and any kind of tbl edits.
    Since our dedicated is specificly maden for knight online, we have a 100% gurantee from the providers that it cannot get ddos'ed,
    however nothing is 100% thats why im going to say its 99%.

NOTE : You have to download our client, you wont be able to play with other clients.

For more infos you have to check out our forums.

-WorldKO Administration.
    Last edited by mythlost; 07-22-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Banned Member

BETA is now Online!

With a first look, i see that these people are using the KOPanel which they 've scammed from me when i used it for UltimateKO.

With a second look, i see that these people are using the Server Files that IdonisKO used with the same license.

With a third look, i see that these people are using the Database which they 've scammed from me when i used it for UltimateKO.

don't worry, i'll keep the community updated if i find anything else.

Banned Member

Firstly of all i dont know who you are becouse ur name is not so popular in ko scene.

We are using acme files that we bought from turkish company. Please take care of your own server bussines.

On the first look : Your not matured enough to run your server ( As i see employed for wicked ko )

Quote Originally Posted by Positive View Post
    Firstly of all i dont know who you are becouse ur name is not so popular in ko scene.

We are using acme files that we bought from turkish company. Please take care of your own server bussines.

On the first look : Your not matured enough to run your server ( As i see employed for wicked ko )
    If you weren't that fool,

you'd hide that worldko staff is the idonisko staff, aka a bunch of money stealers/leechers (call it as u want):

by not using the database you scammed from me.
    by not using the panel you scammed from me.
    by asking the acme owner to change the ACME license which you've used on idonisko.

But, what should someone expect from a bunch of kids who try to run a server with things they've scammed.

Also i've learned that Mike aka 1 of the idonisko staff is part of worldko staff.

What's left is to find out if outsider/celestial are parts of the worldko staff too.

The only difference between idonisko and worldko is the dedicated server you've changed which has the ip 78.111.110.159.
    Funny part? while you've asked from pvphosting to transfer on a different dedicated server, the previous dedicated server your idonisko server was hosted (at 109.235.252.206), shutted down. So the panel you had in there, shutted down too.

The strange part (is it rly that strange ?):
    Your worldko panel was available few hours after your previous dedicated server shutted down.

About my work, wicked ko is running beta since 11th july smoothly and nobody complained about anything so far.
    We're heading on official release.
    So you got nothing to say about the server i work on.

Banned Member

I seriously dont know what you are talking about,you sure can spam here even more,ill just show you one thing i hope this will turn your mouth off about me scaming any files/database or changing some stuff from whatso called idonisko...

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

I kinda had my thoughts about this shit being idonis all over again, new accounts once again, ill have a mod look at his ip and see if it matches grobars and or his brothers or w/e. I made a post in the previous topic about this crap, it just seems once one shuts down another with the same DB/setup pops up a few days later acting as if they're new devs without ko4life accounts but have been around the KO community for many many years.. my ass.

haha Positive, turn this crappy paypal photo off please.
    All i see is the ppls name who sended you money on idonisko in case you purchase ACME and keep <IdonisKO> up but all u did was shutting it down and for once again changed on new server name/wiping DB and rest.
    Also you didn't pay the Event winners for their rank position on BETA, neither the Trailer winner.

the IdonisKO server was hosted on the same dedicated server UltimateKO was hosted before and it was going to expire at 9 july.
    So you decided to move on a new dedicated server than renewing your previous dedicated server.

@Candyman, don't worry fella, ive sent already a message to the mods

Damn, didn't knew WorldKO was same as IdonisKO... fuck it than

Ok another bad news for worldko players.

just tracked the Admins IP of WorldKO forums, World.

His IP is 84.41.70.88 and he was Outsider on IdonisKO.

Banned Member

Well let the mods check us out, gamers4life is full of hate and trollers. If you want to play our server than do it. Alessandro is part of the staff and he helped to buy the ACME. We dont have dedicated atm its vps,but for offical we will be ready with dedicated server another bill to turkish company.

Hate off,have fun in our beta.

really, who's the guy on your other forums (IdonisKO forums) saying:

Mike, what will be the new settings?

I hope it's 10x exp, 5x and not as it was. it caused 80% of the players leave.

Another thing, I hope to be compensated with 70 dollars donated, 20 in premium, and 50 on your purchase of ACME.
    or this guy

Hope everyone around see what admins from this server doing and how stupid their situation is

I already got some funny messages on msn from people who already saw your comment about my beta rewards haha

I will wait few days more if nathnig change be sure before your woroldko official up we can have nice flame war on x3 private server forums about how unfair and how whores for $ your staff is ( and yes we still speak about 25$ which for you are like monthly salary as I see hehe and I dont care about what happend on ultimateko but you want change my mind with your whole LIES )

We trust you after whole g4l fight
    and looks like we was a morons becouse we trust you
    For how long you think you'll be able to scam people ? lol it has become rly rediculous scamming people for this amount of money.

Well let the mods check us out, gamers4life is full of hate and trollers. If you want to play our server than do it. Alessandro is part of the staff and he helped to buy the ACME. We dont have dedicated atm its vps,but for offical we will be ready with dedicated server another bill to turkish company.

Hate off,have fun in our beta.
    Another lie ?
    The dedicated server which hosts your WorldKO Beta has the IP 78.111.110.159, it's hosted by pvphosting and it's placed in Turkey.

Banned Member

Its not dedicated at the
    moment, its VPS. If you know what vps is?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Its not dedicated at the
    moment, its VPS. If you know what vps is?
    congrats you got urself a vps, is it because the dedi you guys purchased for ultimateko was set to expire on july 9th? Which is what ira stated before, the quotes and the ips themselves are enough proof, will you fucking kids just give up on trying to scam people for THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, the people whom play these private servers have REAL JOBS where they work LONG HOURS in order to DONATE to keep a server running and in return for things promised, instead all you guys do is relaunch a new server every other week to try and make a quick couple of bucks. pathetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-23-2012, 04:14 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-18-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-18-2012, 02:21 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    07-17-2012, 11:08 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    07-17-2012, 08:55 PM