Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Where is Aristona & Knight Imperia?

This is a discussion on Where is Aristona & Knight Imperia? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alot of people has been bouncing off different PSKO for years now, mostly between Yourko & OSKO. There's alot of ...
Page: 1

Default Where is Aristona & Knight Imperia?

Alot of people has been bouncing off different PSKO for years now, mostly between Yourko & OSKO.
    There's alot of new servers popping out and most of them fall within 1 week and that is frustrating.

During many servers, players always talk about their experiences over PSKO and somehow KI bumps in every single time.
    Knight-Imperia was and will be my top #1 private server and im pretty sure some of gamers4lifers can feel the same way.

People who don't know about Knight-Imperia, this is what it was like:

- Exping phase was done within 2-4 hours to reach capped level. (i can't remember if it was 65 cap first and then 70 later on).
    - Farming items was easy. Don't get me wrong, drops on items were easy and anvil was around 30% to +8 with trina.
    - Bosses were spawning normally in CZ & Eslant. Drops for the masters were pretty common and that made people mastered pretty fast.
    - CZ was crowded 24/7. A lot of clans, a lot of players, a lot of fun. No matter what time u were able to log-in, you found always parties to go pk with.

During weekends, there were always events that were scheduled & balanced for players from each timezones.

There were also MS-Staffs from PUS, but they were easy to purchase from merchants after BUS-farm. So everyone gets their piece of PUS-products without having to donate.

Most importantly -> You don't have to hardcore to be best, you don't have to donate to be best, every time you log-in you can find EXP & FARM & PK.

What you say Aristona? Time to man-up and put Imperia back into top of PSKO's.

Aristona hasnt been around the KO scene for a long time, hes a web developer now and has no interest in coming back to the ko scene im afraid.

Yup KI was one of the best, but Aristona is now playing LoL and doesn't seem to make a comeback to KO..
    Hopefully by next month AxeclassicKO will come back and it's very similar to KI..

Playing LoL, omg.. Good to hear he is web dev. now tho!

There's always servers thats supposed to be close to KI, never seen one tho. Straight up copy from it would be success.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Playing LoL, omg.. Good to hear he is web dev. now tho!

There's always servers thats supposed to be close to KI, never seen one tho. Straight up copy from it would be success.
    My server's relaunch is coming soon and it has many stuff which are common/familiar with PerseusKO & Knight Imperia (with a combination of my 1st ProfessionalKO launch which was about 3 ? years ago). With more custom features of course.

As for Aristona, he visits the forums.. just not as often as he used to. He might return in the future (nobody knows).

Personally, I could run a server which could have KI's original rates/stuff/features since i've all of their original files but really, that's pointless.
    If i ever wanted to do that, i'd do it 2 years ago when the "KI setup" idea was still fresh and not now.
    Last edited by nickos3; 04-13-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    My server's relaunch is coming soon and it has many stuff which are common/familiar with PerseusKO & Knight Imperia (with a combination of my 1st ProfessionalKO launch which was about 3 ? years ago). With more custom features of course.

As for Aristona, he visits the forums.. just not as often as he used to. He might return in the future (nobody knows).

Personally, I could run a server which could have KI's original rates/stuff/features since i've all of their original files but really, that's pointless.
    If i ever wanted to do that, i'd do it 2 years ago when the "KI setup" idea was still fresh and not now.
    nearly every member of snoxd has them they were released on snoxd by Reallizt years ago, i've spoke to Anil several times and he has no intention what so ever of returning im afraid.

PS. Ive just spoken to Anils brother, hes informed me he will not be coming back and unfortunately doesnt play LoL anymore as hes working 12 - 13 hour's a day.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I miss anil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    nearly every member of snoxd has them they were released on snoxd by Reallizt years ago, i've spoke to Anil several times and he has no intention what so ever of returning im afraid.

PS. Ive just spoken to Anils brother, hes informed me he will not be coming back and unfortunately doesnt play LoL anymore as hes working 12 - 13 hour's a day.
    I think that we're not talking about the same files =p

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I think that we're not talking about the same files =p
    Reallizt did release all of KI's files though.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Reallizt did release all of KI's files though.
    Yeah, I didn't say he didn't =p
    Personally, I've never seen that 'release', prolly the topic was deleted right after he posted that. But, i remember some peeps (could be aristona, reallizt and others) talking about that leak, here on g4l about few years ago, though. So yar.

Alot of people has been bouncing off different PSKO for years now, mostly between Yourko & OSKO.
    There's alot of new servers popping out and most of them fall within 1 week and that is frustrating.

During many servers, players always talk about their experiences over PSKO and somehow KI bumps in every single time.
    Knight-Imperia was and will be my top #1 private server and im pretty sure some of gamers4lifers can feel the same way.

People who don't know about Knight-Imperia, this is what it was like:

- Exping phase was done within 2-4 hours to reach capped level. (i can't remember if it was 65 cap first and then 70 later on).
    - Farming items was easy. Don't get me wrong, drops on items were easy and anvil was around 30% to +8 with trina.
    - Bosses were spawning normally in CZ & Eslant. Drops for the masters were pretty common and that made people mastered pretty fast.
    - CZ was crowded 24/7. A lot of clans, a lot of players, a lot of fun. No matter what time u were able to log-in, you found always parties to go pk with.

During weekends, there were always events that were scheduled & balanced for players from each timezones.

There were also MS-Staffs from PUS, but they were easy to purchase from merchants after BUS-farm. So everyone gets their piece of PUS-products without having to donate.

Most importantly -> You don't have to hardcore to be best, you don't have to donate to be best, every time you log-in you can find EXP & FARM & PK.

Hello. I read what you wrote. i was played in aristona server and databases is same.
    I think u should try los viejos-ko.

Where is LostSoulKO too ! I dont play this server but my friends says its the best

Banned Senior Member

Hey JohnnyBeGood. How about you piss off with your server. Thanks. Muchos Gracias. ADIOS.
    ProJoinT likes this.

It is good to see that people still remember us, however I won't return to KO - ever. 4 years ago I could work on KI for 16 hours a day and not complain about it. Nowadays I don't have time for that, plus I forgot almost everything related to KO. I much rather develop web apps and HTML5 games than working on KO. Developing games is more fun than playing it. That is pretty much my current situation. I usually keep lurking on developer platforms and forums. I also currently write a book for web devs in general.

Despite what people say, managing KI was a pain. It was really stressful. I was corrupt, scammer, money whore, unskilled retard, wannabe developer, friend protector etc. (Maybe even kingslayer too.) People were constantly coming up with conspiracy theories and believe those. We tried to make everything as transparent as possible and that was one of the key factors on KI's success. This is one of the reasons why new servers usually fail. Admins do nothing for community to be loved and trusted. Exp rates, droprates etc. is not important. KI database is an extremely crappy one. I don't know why you guys care alot about it. It is beyond terrible. The key part behind the success wasn't our database. It was our management. I'm not sure if cyber wars and ddos still going on. If so, all you need is a proper way to destroy every other server. Then you will succeed.

Maybe you can wait until twostars complete her emulator and release a server.

YEAH I WANT TWOSTARS TO COMPLETE HER SERVER NEOOWWWWW!
    (been like 3 years in progress?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast