Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?

This is a discussion on Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes observant. You will start with +8 chitins and high class weapon and solid uniques. While killing your opponents you ...
Page: 6

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Yes observant. You will start with +8 chitins and high class weapon and solid uniques. While killing your opponents you receive "heart item" (all party members receive it) with those hearts you can buy uniques at npc but you can also drop uniques from bosses. At that same npc you can buy exceptional weapon and black and red chitins (those have 10 more defense per set then normal and 5 more stats per set, each piece gives 2more def and 1 stat extra) I tried fighting not so skilled people with 50% of solid uniques chitin set and 50% real uniques and I beated average players full in black or red chitin set and full uniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I really don't understand what you are trying to say? Yes I've been arrested before, yes I'm on parole, yes this had affected the server twice. You say "You've done this 4 or 5 times!". This is so wierd! Secret|KO was never wiped, I can show you the database and anyone who has played there will tell you the same. It was scheduled to be wiped but it was not. You say I closed server and took donations, however more then 80% of the community voted for a wipe and many people had already quit due to WHAT YOU DID with the GM items! You did not ban yourself from the GM team, I banned you and banned your account, I can also show logs to back this up. I can also show paypal logs which will show more then 85% (eh rough estimate but close enough) of the donations went towards the server in the form of dedicated server payments, upgrades, and DDOS protection. Life|KO was wiped one time when it was brought back because alot of people asked me to try and bring it back again.

I really don't understand what your problem is. I don't hold grudges, in fact I forgot why we even had a problem until I searched this forums and found a bit of topics where even other people are talking what you did to my server with the corruptness. I forgot that even happened. You can sit here and tell lies and stretch the truth all day man, I honestly don't care I've said my peace, and anyone who truly cares for what you have to say can look up anything I'm saying right here on G4L and hear it from other people or they can ask me, they will get the same results.

You need help man, and I mean that in a modest way -- seriously, go get your head checked that can't be healthy for you.

Wish you the best of luck
    Yeah great replay. Just keep repeating ur self. We both know what happend.
    I need help? You got arrested 5 times. Dunno but i think u you're the one needing help. Stay out of drugs. And obviously u have money problems also since, well ur selling drugs or whatever u do in the ghetto.
    Also ur saying that u banned my accounts? Well u prolly forgot to mention also that prodigdy banned my in game char. and i banned my own gm char. Proove it wrong and ill give u probs. Im sure he will say it happend too.

Seriously man up Vincent. Stop talking shit. And when ur saying u got tons of ppl supporting you, go make ur own topic and advertise there. Maybe they will belive ur bullshit(Everyone can make up numbers ). Stop hijacking this topic with ur donkey talk.

Sheldon: Dosn't matter really what kinda server he makes. Why do u think he got arrested several times? Because hes full of shit.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    I need help? You got arrested 5 times. Dunno but i think u you're the one needing help. Stay out of drugs. And obviously u have money problems also since, well ur selling drugs or whatever u do in the ghetto.
    Also ur saying that u banned my accounts? Well u prolly forgot to mention also that prodigdy banned my in game char. and i banned my own gm char. Proove it wrong and ill give u probs. Im sure he will say it happend too.

Seriously man up Vincent. Stop talking shit. And when ur saying u got tons of ppl supporting you, go make ur own topic and advertise there. Maybe they will belive ur bullshit(Everyone can make up numbers ). Stop hijacking this topic with ur donkey talk.

Sheldon: Dosn't matter really what kinda server he makes. Why do u think he got arrested several times? Because hes full of shit.
    For real,who the fuck you think you are?
    Stop talking shit about rest of the servers that arent sexyko,go there and keep wasting ur money/time in a corrupted server,thats my experience and many others also.
    If u aint gonna play here,just gtfo here,no one needs you to post shit in every single topic.
    However,Diablo 3> KO

Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    However,Diablo 3> KO
    Diablo 3 has got to be the biggest dissapointment this century as far as games go, shit was terrible. Not even close to D2

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Diablo 3 has got to be the biggest dissapointment this century as far as games go, shit was terrible. Not even close to D2
    That depends if your a cryer that is camping the forums 24/7 instead playing and enjoying the game.
    People just cry and cry instead play.
    Theres no such "dissapointment" for me,all i know is that Demon Hunter was so OP and people started to cry when the attack speed patch arrived,but they are still damn OP with critical damage,and i hope it gets even more nerfed.
    I dont give a c0ck if they cry,balance for every class.

so any english clans around in knight kingdom? i'm kinda bored and waitin till a english lightfarm/pk server comes out...

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    so any english clans around in knight kingdom? i'm kinda bored and waitin till a english lightfarm/pk server comes out...
    Im looking for an english clan too!
    Btw are you pritstift??

naaah im not pritstift sorry!

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    naaah im not pritstift sorry!
    Ofc you are

hah no honestly im not

Banned Regular Member

Johny, you seem to know more about me then.. well, me lol -- so I will let you tell it.

Tell everyone some more things about me that I didn't even know, haha

And first it was "Oh, I banned myself", now your saying prodigy banned you. Guess what? Prodigy was talking to me on msn and I gave him the OK to ban you because at first I didn't even believe you were corrupt, I searched logs for hours after prodigy told me about it and when I found what I was looking for I gave him the OK to ban you.

Carry on trolls! rawrrr rawrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Johny, you seem to know more about me then.. well, me lol -- so I will let you tell it.

Tell everyone some more things about me that I didn't even know, haha

And first it was "Oh, I banned myself", now your saying prodigy banned you. Guess what? Prodigy was talking to me on msn and I gave him the OK to ban you because at first I didn't even believe you were corrupt, I searched logs for hours after prodigy told me about it and when I found what I was looking for I gave him the OK to ban you.

Carry on trolls! rawrrr rawrrr
    I've told him this numerous times already, theirs no point in trying to argue with him

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Haha same old same old xD. I havnt played ko in so long my computer died on me finally, but if i get it fixed im tryin to play soon, so let me know of any good servers with some decent people on them i can mess around on.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post

Sounds like your mother didn't love you much as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Haha same old same old xD. I havnt played ko in so long my computer died on me finally, but if i get it fixed im tryin to play soon, so let me know of any good servers with some decent people on them i can mess around on.
    You really gonna start playing this game again? What a chump!

yes me and my buddys going here too

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast