Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Why can't there be a good private server?

This is a discussion on Why can't there be a good private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why every private server needs a PUS which make's everyone overpowerd? Why every server get's closed within 2 days? Can't ...
Page: 1

Default Why can't there be a good private server?

Why every private server needs a PUS which make's everyone overpowerd? Why every server get's closed within 2 days?
    Can't there just be atleast 1 good server everyone play's on and actually is fun and not such so pathetic? I would have made it if i could without any money purpose. To bad i can't, any good private server around? Apart of the corrupted MYKO farm servers, the ugly server with all kinda strange armors, like MasteredKO with these retarded acro armors, and MaxKO with the OP weapons and armors which give a billion defense abilities?

For god sake, design me a good private server and i finally can have some fun. blehh so bored on KO nowadays.

Banned Senior Member

ChillKO is the place for you, just saying :P

Hello,

You can welcome to try KoPlus

u can read about it and see it over here:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...m-east-337119/

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Why every private server needs a PUS which make's everyone overpowerd? Why every server get's closed within 2 days?
    Can't there just be atleast 1 good server everyone play's on and actually is fun and not such so pathetic? I would have made it if i could without any money purpose. To bad i can't, any good private server around? Apart of the corrupted MYKO farm servers, the ugly server with all kinda strange armors, like MasteredKO with these retarded acro armors, and MaxKO with the OP weapons and armors which give a billion defense abilities?

For god sake, design me a good private server and i finally can have some fun. blehh so bored on KO nowadays.
    Um... I think Phenom KO meets all of those criteria lol. Besides PUS which can't be removed cause I don't have 400+ $ to dish out for dedi every month unfortunately. Server has been growing slowly and has been at a peak 100 online at the moment. Just go read the thread and see peoples comments on the last few pages.

Good Luck.

KO Plus is a farm server with +10 items. Joke.

Phenom KO has launched once, everyone donated - server shut down and was brought back up again so more people donate.

Chill KO I don't know about.

Point is, not many options are left in the KO community.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy24 View Post

Phenom KO has launched once, everyone donated - server shut down and was brought back up again so more people donate.

Point is, not many options are left in the KO community.
    It shut down due to the massive issues with the bugs/people getting hacked so I couldn't deal with it anymore.. which is why i took it down, fixed all the bugs, and hacked accounts isnt an issue anymore.

Whats the issue? My server has the highest population of English players from all the others lol

how so koplus is farm with+10 items?

did u read the topic well?

i put pvp beta so ppl can try the new items / skill and learn them.

in that beta u start with +8/9 items - no point of those items atm. in the official server u will need to work hard and kill bosses to get those items at+1 and then upgrade them.
    please read before u post,

thaks.

none of the server's are the place for me. ChillKO might be good, but i don't play BETA's. wish i was rich enough to play on EUKO/USKO and baba my ass off. because i don't have the time to no-life myself a set. by ''Farming'' which is a term that doesn't get used in KO anymore nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post

how do you think ko is hosted? do you think dedi is free? people just donate for good items

it is ok, it is how u prefer to play the game.

i myself played for about 7-8 years, latest server was CW. all carnac west players knows me (the old ones), i have farmed and played there and didnt baba and was considered the best geared char ingame - including all the guys that baba. so i prefer the kind of servers where u need to work for your gear and not play 3 days and have the best items.
    but everyone prefer something else

have good luck and i hope you enjoy,
    i open my server just so people could enjoy knight online again, as i enjoy it in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    Um... I think Phenom KO meets all of those criteria lol. Besides PUS which can't be removed cause I don't have 400+ $ to dish out for dedi every month unfortunately. Server has been growing slowly and has been at a peak 100 online at the moment. Just go read the thread and see peoples comments on the last few pages.

Good Luck.
    u make me laugh
    your server shout down at the last time by the reason "I busy with school and cant log to server" after a-lot of players bought premium from PUS , can't 4get - there was MASTER items in PUS ... Anyway , After few days you choosen to open server again , Whats happend? school over after 7 days ? Yeah ofc - After the things you done I can understand why 80 users online in ur little prv serv ...

You wasted my time and OUR money for drink Some cola and get hangover - lol .

cheers

Ya your best luck is chillko rest either failed or going to fail ..oldschool is a great server but u either need to find a farming clan which is hard or baba .

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    u make me laugh
    your server shout down at the last time by the reason "I busy with school and cant log to server" after a-lot of players bought premium from PUS , can't 4get - there was MASTER items in PUS ... Anyway , After few days you choosen to open server again , Whats happend? school over after 7 days ? Yeah ofc - After the things you done I can understand why 80 users online in ur little prv serv ...

You wasted my time and OUR money for drink Some cola and get hangover - lol .

cheers
    dafuq i just read ?

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiden View Post
    dafuq i just read ?
    +1... and that was only part of the reason was cause of school. I had a girl which I dont talk to anymore and also the state of the server was in shit. Too many hacked players and lots of bugs which i didn't have time to fix.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by russian View Post
    +1... And that was only part of the reason was cause of school. I had a girl which i dont talk to anymore and also the state of the server was in shit. Too many hacked players and lots of bugs which i didn't have time to fix.
    money over bitches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast