Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Why can't there be a good private server?

This is a discussion on Why can't there be a good private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StrongOne Ya your best luck is chillko rest either failed or going to fail ..oldschool is a ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Ya your best luck is chillko rest either failed or going to fail ..oldschool is a great server but u either need to find a farming clan which is hard or baba .
    Why is everyone so for ChillKO? I mean... 'they' *JUST* fixed various bugs that have been out for years now - 2008 in at least one case. Most of the stuff on their changelogs was working to begin with, complete BS, or has been released for months if not years.
    Really, as far as I can see they're just another copypasta server that you'll have forgotten about a week after they've launched...

Gullible PSKO community is gullible.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Why is everyone so for ChillKO? I mean... 'they' *JUST* fixed various bugs that have been out for years now - 2008 in at least one case. Most of the stuff on their changelogs was working to begin with, complete BS, or has been released for months if not years.
    Really, as far as I can see they're just another copypasta server that you'll have forgotten about a week after they've launched...

no shit hey
    the ui looks stupid as well with the blue everything

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

try ReaLifeKO .

-f2p
    -donor system (time invested)
    -premium (work & school with 500% goal and intelligence increase. Lasts until killed in meatball accident)
    -dedicated server ran by 'Common Sense AntiStupid' Hack Protection System
    -OFFICIAL RELEASE VERY SOON (as soon as you get off your computer and do something productive)

i can vouch for this server. BUMP

*drop rates to be added soon!

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    how do you think ko is hosted? do you think dedi is free? people just donate for good items
    i do know actually that KO is not free, which make's it even more sad. To bad every PUS i've seen so far sucks and is way to overpriced.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Why every private server needs a PUS which make's everyone overpowerd? Why every server get's closed within 2 days?
    Can't there just be atleast 1 good server everyone play's on and actually is fun and not such so pathetic? I would have made it if i could without any money purpose. To bad i can't, any good private server around? Apart of the corrupted MYKO farm servers, the ugly server with all kinda strange armors, like MasteredKO with these retarded acro armors, and MaxKO with the OP weapons and armors which give a billion defense abilities?

For god sake, design me a good private server and i finally can have some fun. blehh so bored on KO nowadays.
    Epic KO is coming up soon, check here: Epic KO :: Forums

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Why every private server needs a PUS which make's everyone overpowerd? Why every server get's closed within 2 days?
    Can't there just be atleast 1 good server everyone play's on and actually is fun and not such so pathetic? I would have made it if i could without any money purpose. To bad i can't, any good private server around? Apart of the corrupted MYKO farm servers, the ugly server with all kinda strange armors, like MasteredKO with these retarded acro armors, and MaxKO with the OP weapons and armors which give a billion defense abilities?

For god sake, design me a good private server and i finally can have some fun. blehh so bored on KO nowadays.
    Well, i do hope our server can proof otherwise, the reason behind PUS is to get money to pay for the server, i had to pay 500$ this month and 250$ every month to keep the server running, so i would like atleast to get the money back, and hoping even for a profit if the server succes really well.
    (just being honest, no one will open a server a pay from his own pocket to gain nothin)

well its easy to say chill ko for me atleast cause i have hope they will do good ...im sorry that servers you helped out never worked but let us private server people that actually play them decide . I could care less if they fixed late ass patches or any of that shit , as long as they put a server up that people like and they dont shut down after a week then people that play there will be happy

i don't believe there is any private server out here that is worth the shot, let's hope there will be in the future. And ofcourse i know they need to be paid, but i don't give a fuck as long as it stays up im fine with it. and a PUS no, im not against it. im against the price's they put in it.

They also spend some time on it and i dont think its completely safe and free for them to make 1 also

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

imo its because the admin stops giving 2 fucks about the server and about 30-40% of the players are lil bitches
    ilterates likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12