Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Why so many servers?

This is a discussion on Why so many servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am curious as to why many servers are opening? It kind of makes me angry because I spend a ...
Page: 1

Default Why so many servers?

I am curious as to why many servers are opening? It kind of makes me angry because I spend a lot of time lvling/exping/farming in one server and then 1 week later another server comes out. I have nothing against the servers or the owners but I don't see the point. If the point is for the PS community to enjoy KO, then how can they enjoy it if the players are scattered among 5 different servers.

Currently, I am playing BazingaKo (which is awesome and I am loving it) but I am quite sure next week when Kronos comes out it will attract a lot of people from bazingako (btw Kronos was an awesome server and I played it for a long time this time last year). And then of course the other awesome server coming out is Royal KnightEmpire. All of these servers are/were amazing and the owners great. I respect all of them but I just don't have the time to start in a new server each week. I expect to see all of these great servers having on average a low population or one server might attract everyone else from the others.

I am only speaking about the english speaking/ european/ latin crowds here. I don't care about the turkish servers.

So in essence I think the only logical choice for someone with limited time is to just not play and just wait to see which server makes it.

I have nothing against bazingako, royal knight empire, reign of kronos (the only PS servers I have played). I just wish all of you weren't launching at the same time.
    cop likes this.

Because they know KO players spend a lot of money on this game and they are all trying to make money, absolutely none of them do it for ANY other reason, and those who tell you they aren't in it for the money and are just doing it for fun or doing it so the community has fun are talking a load of shit.
    Oscar and Rocket like this.

Banned Senior Member

Yeah.. Andy that is just total bullshit. My server coming out isn't for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Yeah.. Andy that is just total bullshit. My server coming out isn't for the money.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Because they know KO players spend a lot of money on this game and they are all trying to make money, absolutely none of them do it for ANY other reason, and those who tell you they aren't in it for the money and are just doing it for fun or doing it so the community has fun are talking a load of shit.
    Bullshiat. I've worked on mine since last November.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

If I was in it for the money I'd do a hard farm server and make 10k $ Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    If I was in it for the money I'd do a hard farm server and make 10k $ Just sayin'.

Haha shutup klemenenenko, if you could create a server with the population and amount of money OSKO and yourKO make you would, but the fact is you CANT and that is the only reason you don't.

And rick I actually believe you, but at the same time just think your stupid for making your server the way you are, but your happy doin it so who the fuck cares.

Banned Senior Member

Haha shutup klemenenenko, if you could create a server with the population and amount of money OSKO and yourKO make you would, but the fact is you CANT and that is the only reason you don't.

And rick I actually believe you, but at the same time just think your stupid for making your server the way you are, but your happy doin it so who the fuck cares.
    Whats worng with the way I'm making it hoar.

One day I swear I'll go to Leicester and put Andy over the knee and spank the bully in him out of him xD
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    One day I swear I'll go to Leicester and put Andy over the knee and spank the bully in him out of him xD
    You may have a bigger nose and bigger muscles than me but il take a fucking bat to your brain my friend. <3

And nothing rick it just seems kind of pointless to me having KO without farming and upgrading being a part, I don't understand who enjoys it but I guess there are enough of you to play so who gives a shit what I say.

Banned Senior Member

You may have a bigger nose and bigger muscles than me but il take a fucking bat to your brain my friend. <3

And nothing rick it just seems kind of pointless to me having KO without farming and upgrading being a part, I don't understand who enjoys it but I guess there are enough of you to play so who gives a shit what I say.
    Who says farming and upgrading isn't a part on my server?

It may not be crazy 5% to +8 shit but I'm thinking about reducing the rate to 25% when going +8.

bat to your brain my friend. <3

FreeKalek can you stop arguing in the thread. I just want an active server that will last and is worth the time put in. I just don't see how that can happen with 3 great stable servers, all of which I enjoyed so much.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    FreeKalek can you stop arguing in the thread. I just want an active server that will last and is worth the time put in. I just don't see how that can happen with 3 great stable servers, all of which I enjoyed so much.
    Bazinga already lost a few still active pk tho .. , pk has become gay now everyone runs from vs or gang me MOGAR WILL STILL GET YOU

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    I am curious as to why many servers are opening? It kind of makes me angry because I spend a lot of time lvling/exping/farming in one server and then 1 week later another server comes out. I have nothing against the servers or the owners but I don't see the point. If the point is for the PS community to enjoy KO, then how can they enjoy it if the players are scattered among 5 different servers.

Currently, I am playing BazingaKo (which is awesome and I am loving it) but I am quite sure next week when Kronos comes out it will attract a lot of people from bazingako (btw Kronos was an awesome server and I played it for a long time this time last year). And then of course the other awesome server coming out is Royal KnightEmpire. All of these servers are/were amazing and the owners great. I respect all of them but I just don't have the time to start in a new server each week. I expect to see all of these great servers having on average a low population or one server might attract everyone else from the others.

I am only speaking about the english speaking/ european/ latin crowds here. I don't care about the turkish servers.

So in essence I think the only logical choice for someone with limited time is to just not play and just wait to see which server makes it.

I have nothing against bazingako, royal knight empire, reign of kronos (the only PS servers I have played). I just wish all of you weren't launching at the same time.
    You will be surprised just how good my server is set up if you play it btw, just saying. I'm going to wait and launch at the perfect time, too many servers out atm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast