Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Why so many servers?

This is a discussion on Why so many servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well... money is nice......
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

well... money is nice...

I probably won't play any server until I see stable active population. I spent about 12-15 hours getting basic gear in bazingaKO, which is not that long, but that is a huge chunk of my weekend and study time, that could become useless in a week.

I guess the consensus is that there is no way to stop servers from opening. I am getting the sense that the PS community/population is on a sin curve.

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    I probably won't play any server until I see stable active population. I spent about 12-15 hours getting basic gear in bazingaKO, which is not that long, but that is a huge chunk of my weekend and study time, that could become useless in a week.

I guess the consensus is that there is no way to stop servers from opening. I am getting the sense that the PS community/population is on a sin curve.
    There has been few in whole PSKO history that could had huge succes, but because of people being what they are it's impossible. No one is forcing people to jump servers , but they do it anyway because of lack of ambition to try exceed the current ranking holders they rather quit.

and as said, it's all about money nowdays.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    You may have a bigger nose and bigger muscles than me but il take a fucking bat to your brain my friend. <3

And nothing rick it just seems kind of pointless to me having KO without farming and upgrading being a part, I don't understand who enjoys it but I guess there are enough of you to play so who gives a shit what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    If your going to put a video in here at least make sense, don't just put up a video of your boyfriend and cousins dance audition.

And to the stupid motherfucker who has no brain and made this topic if you haven't figured it out yet, its IMPOSSIBLE to make a server with a stable population because everyone expects 500-1000 players now because of how much OSKO, yourKO and Knight Kingdom were getting in population. Therefore all the players leave after 1-2 days because there is only 100-200 people online, thus eventually causing everyone to leave.

I remember when having 200 people in a private server meant it would be one of the best servers out, if not ever. But unfortunately turks have quit USKO and are now looking for private servers also and they only play the main ones which everyone always mentions.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Bazinga already lost a few still active pk tho .. , pk has become gay now everyone runs from vs or gang me MOGAR WILL STILL GET YOU
    Speed glitchers/hackers are the most annoying there i had to leave.

"Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    If your going to put a video in here at least make sense, don't just put up a video of your boyfriend and cousins dance audition.

And to the stupid motherfucker who has no brain and made this topic if you haven't figured it out yet, its IMPOSSIBLE to make a server with a stable population because everyone expects 500-1000 players now because of how much OSKO, yourKO and Knight Kingdom were getting in population. Therefore all the players leave after 1-2 days because there is only 100-200 people online, thus eventually causing everyone to leave.

I remember when having 200 people in a private server meant it would be one of the best servers out, if not ever. But unfortunately turks have quit USKO and are now looking for private servers also and they only play the main ones which everyone always mentions.

Lol, you are actually insulting people on the internet. Please don't tell me you get angry because of forum posts (Get yourself checked if this is the case).

If there is a moderator can you please close the thread or prevent this annoying child from posting on the this thread.

For your information, I do not at all expect a population of 500-1000. I played OSKO for 5 hours and left immediately because it is a complete waste of my time. The servers I spoke about have always had a steady 100-200 active population but this was the case when they weren't open at the same time. Please do not make assumptions about what people expect because people are different in their tastes.

Maybe your right that servers owners open for money maybe your wrong. I don't know anything about hosting a server. I have never paid for a game ever in my life and I don't expect I will start now.

I do agree that the PS community needs to be realistic and realize that not everyone can be a Top 5 clan or have the greatest items. I doubt this can be changed.
    SheldonCooper and zuka like this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

New OSKO official in all fairness will take over the PSKO section, if they pull it off and manage to secure the koxps and shit working on 18xx files, it's gonna create a private server monopol i'm sure of it. It looks really attractive.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkuda View Post
    Speed glitchers/hackers are the most annoying there i had to leave.
    everyone just runs away from me , i won all the vses on sin ( ppl call me terrible :'( ) after the vs (won full hp) fucking turks/peruvians pm you Pedal/TBLER / HACKER / NOOB - LAMEO

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    everyone just runs away from me , i won all the vses on sin ( ppl call me terrible :'( ) after the vs (won full hp) fucking turks/peruvians pm you Pedal/TBLER / HACKER / NOOB - LAMEO

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLittleAnimal View Post
    Wery original
    ISpitOnYourGrave and Oscar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Wery original
    I love that meme

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Lol, you are actually insulting people on the internet. Please don't tell me you get angry because of forum posts (Get yourself checked if this is the case).

If there is a moderator can you please close the thread or prevent this annoying child from posting on the this thread.

For your information, I do not at all expect a population of 500-1000. I played OSKO for 5 hours and left immediately because it is a complete waste of my time. The servers I spoke about have always had a steady 100-200 active population but this was the case when they weren't open at the same time. Please do not make assumptions about what people expect because people are different in their tastes.

Maybe your right that servers owners open for money maybe your wrong. I don't know anything about hosting a server. I have never paid for a game ever in my life and I don't expect I will start now.

I do agree that the PS community needs to be realistic and realize that not everyone can be a Top 5 clan or have the greatest items. I doubt this can be changed.
    Oh yeah my posts show so much anger? Lmfao you moron.

Just fuck off crying like a little girl about how you cant find a server and just play another game you cretinous puddle of ball sweat.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    New OSKO official in all fairness will take over the PSKO section, if they pull it off and manage to secure the koxps and shit working on 18xx files, it's gonna create a private server monopol i'm sure of it. It looks really attractive.
    It'll only take over the farm aspect of private servers, not the PK ones. OSKO is mainly turkish based anyway and a lot of english/peruvian players do not play on turkish servers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast