Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Why so many servers?

This is a discussion on Why so many servers? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle It'll only take over the farm aspect of private servers, not the PK ones. OSKO is ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It'll only take over the farm aspect of private servers, not the PK ones. OSKO is mainly turkish based anyway and a lot of english/peruvian players do not play on turkish servers.
    Actually on OSKO there are ALOT of peruvians, its probably 55% turks, 30% peruvians and 15% other european/US.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Andy is right Rick, and you'll see when it comes out. It'll be like a second official KO just better xD This time they might actually get legal problems from nttgame ><

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Andy is right Rick, and you'll see when it comes out. It'll be like a second official KO just better xD This time they might actually get legal problems from nttgame ><
    Not as long as it's their own code..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Not as long as it's their own code..
    You're wrong, and ur very wrong. It's impossible to be strictly their own code... they're using the same engine and everything.

Just using the Knight Online name is illegal, same goes for any sound files or anything... so.

If NTT wanted to take it far they could close every single server out there.

Anyway thats why its best to stick with 1298 version, its risky fucking with later versions of USKO. If their population gets high enough honestly NTT may want to close them. Same goes for any other server with insane population.

SexyKO got copyright noticed multiple times. If Pendexo reads this he can tell u the same, or anyone else who played SexyKO that remembers it.

Yep Jose had legal problems with his 15xx sexyko.

Banned Senior Member

You would think, you guys would have all learned with OSKO. They will launch this new "fresh" server, it will be popular for a month or less, and then those who have np symbols will continue to play.. and those who aren't good geared won't continue to play. Since new players don't get any type of compensation or new starting items to begin? No new players will join, unless their friends give them gear. OSKO is a joke of a server and always has been. Launch = Collect money = Run a couple of new events and new server interface = Servers begins dying = new server goes into production. Repeat. It will be the "best" server for a month, it will die off like everyone else's. Big KO servers (OSKO,YourKO,Euro-PVP) now a days are like a month long leech, how much blood or in this case.. money, can you suck from the users in a month. Regarding legality issues, I highly doubt anything will happen to them. Just like nothing ever happens to YourKO.

It will last rees, cause the player base will be so huge that it will be so many baba shoppers, that in the end it's gonna be enough of those baba shoppers staying on the server and playing that pk gonna be active. That's what i think at least. Then they will ofc use the old formula again, to merge after they open 83 caps and so on. They will probably go with the 70+ this time. Simply because they are running a bussiness and it's huge money income if they do that

Sorry to kinda spamm. But imagine it, I can already see the advertises. 62 cap, 65 cap, 70 cap. at 70 cap shells gonna open or something probably. Then they will probably do like. 75 cap or 72 even, then 75, then 80, then 83. Consistently adding new events pr time periods. First just high classes, then shells, then mythrils, krowaz, and same with weapons, biforst, krowaz, juraid and so forth. Not to mention million of possible options they can implant with that file versions for custom events and items, like footbal stuff, christmassy things, and what not. They're smart and they'll do that just wait. It's gonna be huge man I tell I feel it in my guts xD

So sheldon ,how long you think Bazinga will last? Don't wanna farm if you plan to close down in less than 4 weeks .

It will be up until there are people playing it. Depends on community really so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You would think, you guys would have all learned with OSKO. They will launch this new "fresh" server, it will be popular for a month or less, and then those who have np symbols will continue to play.. and those who aren't good geared won't continue to play. Since new players don't get any type of compensation or new starting items to begin? No new players will join, unless their friends give them gear. OSKO is a joke of a server and always has been. Launch = Collect money = Run a couple of new events and new server interface = Servers begins dying = new server goes into production. Repeat. It will be the "best" server for a month, it will die off like everyone else's. Big KO servers (OSKO,YourKO,Euro-PVP) now a days are like a month long leech, how much blood or in this case.. money, can you suck from the users in a month. Regarding legality issues, I highly doubt anything will happen to them. Just like nothing ever happens to YourKO.
    You say it will be popular for a month or less but its normally atleast 4-5 months and you know that shit is true.

Stop hating on it because you cant make a server that popular.
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 07-13-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

bazinga lost some players, gotta say the server is awesome

Banned Senior Member

I can't make a server that lies about their usercount.. I suppose I cannot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123