Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 273
Like Tree8Likes

WickedKO ||>>>!!! SERVER IS NOW OPEN !!! <<<|| GREAT PLAYERS!! COME JOIN THE FUN!!!

This is a discussion on WickedKO ||>>>!!! SERVER IS NOW OPEN !!! <<<|| GREAT PLAYERS!! COME JOIN THE FUN!!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Outsider What makes you think your server will stay online after writing so many craps in gamers4life ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    What makes you think your server will stay online after writing so many craps in gamers4life forums and advertisting your server in idonisko forums?
    A Strong community, loyal gm's, and good developers easy and simple as that. You don't have that much more time on ko4life so ill say my goodbyes now... no one will miss you

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Outsider I am leaving your posts alone, so you leave mine alone and why would our server stay online? Because we have a good team, no corruption, a good developer, a good server, lots of updates ready for the future, we are not just after money, we will be having a lot of people online and we will have a good dedi and anti cheat system..... Mmm that's why I would say our server won't die. Because we are not just looking for it to last 1month we are looking to be lasting for a long time.

  3. #63
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedKO View Post
    Outsider I am leaving your posts alone, so you leave mine alone
    ok. 10charss

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Register here: WickedKO
    To keep up with the latest updates about WickedKO!!!
    Start thinking about clans Always fun when going into a farm server to have clannies to help you out!

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Bumping to top

  6. #66
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Bump for a GG server!!!!

  7. #67
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65

    Default

    KID aka admin do you even know what sql server is?

    And tell to your other admin iamnicko, to stop spamming my forums.

  8. #68
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Grobar BB scammer go scam ur players its fine they where all Warned... and just for posting here now you started it all again lil fella

  9. #69
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    65

    Default

    UltimateKO was a scam. UltimateKO Administration is now administrating Wicked KO...

    + Their security sux becouse they gave u false eta on beta.
    The admins are kids spamming my forums with advertising their server

  10. #70
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    LOL good one bro... You and Celestial stole the files from the developer that we hired to work with us... You have had ur server up for what 5 hours over the last 4 days? hahaha really i don't even no why you think ppl actually listen to you everyone on here laugh's at everything you say .... We all no ur a lier and a scammer... xD BB fool

  11. #71
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    UltimateKO was a scam. UltimateKO Administration is now administrating Wicked KO...

    + Their security sux becouse they gave u false eta on beta.
    The admins are kids spamming my forums with advertising their server
    Last I checked the ultimateko admins are part of IdonisKO (your server) staff, the main corrupt admin for that matter being celestial, yet you're trying to say that just cause the DEVELOPER who happened to work on ultimateKO is corrupt because he quit the starff to join wickedko because the ultimateko admins (i repeat who are on your staff now) scammed him and took his DB that he worked hard on?

    keep up your little lies man, you'll do anything to get yourself out of a hole so people think you're an honest person so they'll come play your server so you can steal their money from them. pathetic

  12. #72
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    + Their security sux becouse they gave u false eta on beta.
    That makes perfect sense lol

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    UltimateKO was a scam. UltimateKO Administration is now administrating Wicked KO...

    + Their security sux becouse they gave u false eta on beta.
    The admins are kids spamming my forums with advertising their server
    Outsider.. I thought we agreed to leave each other alone... But since you do not listen how about this.
    Yes, UltimateKO was a scam the admin is a scammer, How ever he was working for YOUR server. Only the Developer is working for us who got scammed to.
    Yes, Our security at the moment sucks because we do not have an anti-cheat system which we will be getting next week. We never gave false beta ETA we only delayed it because YOU threatened to ddos us so to keep our server safe we wanted to get our anti-cheat + dedi first.

    And we stop "spamming your forums... well warning your players that you are a scammer" yesterday.... I only went on there for the first time 5minutes ago to ask you a question. Then sent you an email...

    So yeah... We are the kids aye.. Cool shit bro.

  14. #74
    Senior Member ThisKiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    That makes perfect sense lol
    The reason we change the ETA BETA was because we are getting threats from IdonisKO that they are going to ddos us and we want to be 100% secure before we release anything... Is that a fair reason ? ? ... If you want someone to blame, Blame him

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Outsider... Every argument you make is invalid because you are the scammer you worked with scammers. Myself and my team however are not.
    So please do yourself a favour leave my topic.
    If you really want a "Solution" then check your support emails... Other wise just stop. You are just making yourself look worse because everyone knows you are lieing and no one believes you.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:58 AM
  2. Hits: 3
    08-10-2012, 12:02 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    08-04-2012, 05:59 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-04-2012, 05:59 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-02-2012, 08:10 AM
  6. Hits: 1
    07-30-2012, 09:03 PM
  7. Hits: 2
    07-29-2012, 03:27 PM
  8. Hits: 2
    07-28-2012, 12:59 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 01:49 PM
  10. Hits: 18
    07-25-2012, 01:46 PM
  11. Hits: 2
    07-20-2012, 11:56 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    07-20-2012, 11:42 AM
  13. Hits: 63
    07-20-2012, 10:02 AM
  14. Hits: 3
    07-20-2012, 07:36 AM
  15. Hits: 1
    07-20-2012, 05:41 AM
  16. Hits: 3
    07-17-2012, 12:14 PM
  17. Hits: 3
    07-17-2012, 09:32 AM
  18. Hits: 23
    07-17-2012, 07:05 AM
  19. Hits: 1
    07-06-2012, 02:12 PM
  20. Hits: 2
    07-06-2012, 01:58 PM
  21. Hits: 1
    07-06-2012, 01:57 PM
  22. Hits: 1
    07-06-2012, 07:18 AM
  23. Hits: 3
    07-06-2012, 06:58 AM
  24. Hits: 1
    07-06-2012, 06:27 AM
  25. Hits: 5
    07-06-2012, 06:23 AM
  26. Hits: 4
    07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
  27. Hits: 1
    07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
  28. Hits: 1
    07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
  30. Hits: 4
    07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
  31. Hits: 2
    07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
  33. Hits: 6
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
  34. Hits: 6
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
  35. Hits: 2
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
  36. Hits: 4
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
  37. Hits: 5
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
  38. Hits: 14
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM
  39. Hits: 50
    07-05-2012, 09:35 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 10:06 AM
  2. First official K2 sucks topic
    By BBsHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 10:28 PM
  3. Official exped to Cardinals in Castle Post
    By Adis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 11:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •