Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Due to many misunderstandings

This is a discussion on Due to many misunderstandings within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Due to many misunderstandings , i've decided to create a topic here. I've seen some strange replies here @g4l and ...
Page: 1

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Default Due to many misunderstandings

Due to many misunderstandings , i've decided to create a topic here.

I've seen some strange replies here @g4l and on my msn.
    I've received many pm's for different reasons:

Some players & friends pmed me saying "why you hacked xxxx server?" , "why you scammed accounts?"
    Some private server owners saying "i know nikos it's you who attacks my server" , "you're doing it to bring people on your server" , "you still anger about that I took down your server off?" and more.

First of all,
    I'm not at the foreground of the PSKO development for about 5 months.
    All the servers i had or moderated (maxko,nukeko,proko 1 & 2) did fine and all the players were happy during the servers lasted.
    Nobody succeed hacking/bringing my servers down (?)
    all that with fanis back @proko 2 was a misunderstanding which has been solved and we are fine.

Database part:
    I don't have the proko2 database which was in use since fanis had changed the login-account of the dedicated server back then.I have only the original one.
    all the databases i use , got password hash encryption.
    Also i can't find any reason scamming anyone of you or hacking any server (?)

I don't know if there are people who pretend me or , if it's just a imagination of all of your but try to investigate it before you open your mouth please.

Something last , i don't like to hide myself, all the accounts i got @g4l , snoxd or anywhere else is just ONE. you can ask from the forum admins to give you the IP logs or whatever you want to check them out with the people who pretend me.
    Next time , come and talk forward to me.

example of what i'm talking about :
    Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower
    This is my last post and reply here,

I never asked for anybody help actually.

I was off for few days from msn and lately helped ppl in snoxd.

Also , The problem fixed by my self.

Your talking alot of shits yeah I can see that , but after all your playing here like a good boy

P.S:

Now I know who you are

Hey nikos you was scamming people , also scammed Fanis twice

Also , I remember u had like 4 accounts here which used to write here a bad replys.

Lol you still anger about that I took down your server off?

Just chilln man just chilll

I done there , you can continue writting shit with ur others account as well
    Last edited by nickos3; 03-16-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Seems like nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Seems like nobody cares.
    it'd be better if you dedicate more time on returning the money you've scammed from the people who "trusted" you and your "unsecured (?)" server for one more time and purchased KC's than replying on topics which aint for you.
    We all know that you'll never change , you do all of this just for some money , tho people nowadays aint stupid , they can chargeback.

on topic : there are many people who cares and i'm sure that they 've seen it already.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    it'd be better if you dedicate more time on returning the money you've scammed from the people who "trusted" you and your "unsecured (?)" server for one more time and purchased KC's than replying on topics which aint for you.
    We all know that you'll never change , you do all of this just for some money , tho people nowadays aint stupid , they can chargeback.

on topic : there are many people who cares and i'm sure that they 've seen it already.
    Didn't read but ok.

Nope,not a single fuck was given that day.

Due to many misunderstandings , i've decided to create a topic here.

I've seen some strange replies here @g4l and on my msn.
    I've received many pm's for different reasons:

Some players & friends pmed me saying "why you hacked xxxx server?" , "why you scammed accounts?"
    Some private server owners saying "i know nikos it's you who attacks my server" , "you're doing it to bring people on your server" , "you still anger about that I took down your server off?" and more.

First of all,
    I'm not at the foreground of the PSKO development for about 5 months.
    All the servers i had or moderated (maxko,nukeko,proko 1 & 2) did fine and all the players were happy during the servers lasted.
    Nobody succeed hacking/bringing my servers down (?)
    all that with fanis back @proko 2 was a misunderstanding which has been solved and we are fine.

Database part:
    I don't have the proko2 database which was in use since fanis had changed the login-account of the dedicated server back then.I have only the original one.
    all the databases i use , got password hash encryption.
    Also i can't find any reason scamming anyone of you or hacking any server (?)

I don't know if there are people who pretend me or , if it's just a imagination of all of your but try to investigate it before you open your mouth please.

Something last , i don't like to hide myself, all the accounts i got @g4l , snoxd or anywhere else is just ONE. you can ask from the forum admins to give you the IP logs or whatever you want to check them out with the people who pretend me.
    Next time , come and talk forward to me.

example of what i'm talking about : MYKO- Knight Online Malaysia #31 - Forcepower

Forcepower no longer with us for a long time. Could you please remove this link to us which we have no relation too. Thanks you for yr respect and understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by rasinblood View Post
    Forcepower no longer with us for a long time. Could you please remove this link to us which we have no relation too. Thanks you for yr respect and understanding.
    your server has nothing to do with all of this , i'm sorry for posting that link , but the original post of forcepower is there. (edited 1st topic)

who the **** givs a **** about you? i hardly even know who or even what you ar so pleas putt back your ego back in your ass

Ah so thats where ego comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    who the **** givs a **** about you? i hardly even know who or even what you ar so pleas putt back your ego back in your ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Ah so thats where ego comes from.
    Buhahahahah ^^ omgg

true story xD

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    i had the best private server in english community after the "popular" knight imperia 2. enough said.
    also i don't know u neither.anyway , this topic aint for u.

still dont know who you are and ofc this topic is for me.. and to all other members here we can post. we can read so im still trying to understand what you whant with your post your **** and now try to get your rep back right? that will never happen trust me

this post is for people like Vincent , forcepower and more others and i'm sure they understand what im talking about.

you're saying that i want to get rep back. what rep ? have i lost any rep ?
    a ko dev 'd ask for rep back if he did smth wrong and had no players to support him.
    i've more than 200 people asking me to release a server again, tho i wont release any at least for the next months.
    Also i haven't done anything.(dunno what you mean with your reply)
    i'm repped + too much already.

~ thanks for reading my topic.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

this post is for people like Vincent , forcepower and more others and i'm sure they understand what im talking about.

you're saying that i want to get rep back. what rep ? have i lost any rep ?
    a ko dev 'd ask for rep back if he did smth wrong and had no players to support him.
    i've more than 200 people asking me to release a server again, tho i wont release any at least for the next months.
    Also i haven't done anything.(dunno what you mean with your reply)
    i'm repped + too much already.

~ thanks for reading my topic.
    GetSomeAttention.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast