BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**

This is a discussion on BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE** within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just want to let everyone know that within the next 10 days we will be launching the OFFICIAL BlazinKO!!! You ...
Page: 1

Default BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**

Just want to let everyone know that within the next 10 days we will be launching the OFFICIAL BlazinKO!!!
    You will have to keep checking back for the date we are not releasing the exact date!

We have been in beta for a while now and i did this to be able to work out all the major bugs and whatnot without anyone having to worry about a wipe. I was trying to take the slow approach and in my eyes it was the best. This time period of beta testing worked like a charm to allow me to fix everything that players want to be working in game. Thanks to the players that helped me test and find things that needed to be fixed.

BlazinKO OFFICIAL will be a farm based server.

You can head on over to the forums to get all the info about the server!

Forum
    Panel

Hope to see you there!

-Bl4z3

Banned Member

I will be there if you i will get unban.. "Ghost was using hacks not me" also on forum!

Quote Originally Posted by SirDeath View Post
    I will be there if you i will get unban.. "Ghost was using hacks not me" also on forum!

What was your IGN?

Banned Member

Respect, but also to know, Ghost was using bugs from server! (give to it secound chance)

Dear SirDeath,
    You're banned complicity with him i think you , we could discuss with blaze for a second chance for you, i will talk with him.

we have made an investigation about you, you are unbanned next time you have think two times before do , this is the last chance we make to you.
    do a complicity with a cheater you will get the same sanction and punish IP banned & forum

Blazinko Staff.
    Last edited by HolySexy; 03-07-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by HolySexy View Post
    we have made an investigation about you, you are unbanned next time you have think two times before do , this is the last chance we make to you.
    do a complicity do with a cheater you will get the same sanction and punish IP banned & forum

Blazinko Staff.
    Thank you, i will apreciate it, but Ghost is a old friend from MYKO, usually he plays clean without programs, hacks, ect! He says: "Lets see if the server is secured, and is secured but was a small bug for killing mobs (only in Colony Zone, is very old this bug). Maybe Ghost can get secound chance like me?

Banned Member

I waiting you reply.. YES or NO? Because i can't play without Ghost!

Ghost will not be given a second chance. We don't allow use of third party tools nor do we allow exploits. You were investigated and we decided that you were not doing either of these but you were in his party. This is why we gave you a second chance. However Ghost will not be unbanned. Why wouldn't you be able to play without ghost? Just makes me think you need cheats to play.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4z3 View Post
    Ghost will not be given a second chance. We don't allow use of third party tools nor do we allow exploits. You were investigated and we decided that you were not doing either of these but you were in his party. This is why we gave you a second chance. However Ghost will not be unbanned. Why wouldn't you be able to play without ghost? Just makes me think you need cheats to play.

You're absolutely right but i played with him a lot of servers: MaxKO, Secret, NetKO, we want others style of ko, and your ko look nice, he was try some hacks! However with him i can't play.. Thank you for you reply! If he will get a secound chance like me will be great..

P.S: After we killing mobs in cz, he say: lets report this bug, mby we get something in oficial! However thank you for your reply..

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4z3 View Post

You're absolutely right but i played with him a lot of servers: MaxKO, Secret, NetKO, we want others style of ko, and your ko look nice, he was try some hacks! However with him i can't play.. Thank you for you reply! If he will get a secound chance like me will be great..

P.S: After we killing mobs in cz, he say: lets report this bug, mby we get something in oficial! However thank you for your reply..

We have now released the OFFICIAL BlazinKO!!
    New topic here
    BlazinKO Private Farm Server **OFFICIAL RELEASE**
    Last edited by HolySexy; 03-16-2012 at 08:05 PM.