Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Wildko Empire!

This is a discussion on Wildko Empire! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by dugroka server says it outdated wasted 3 hours trying to download this crap and it didnt work ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    server says it outdated wasted 3 hours trying to download this crap and it didnt work
    then use ur eyes and download the patch wich can be found at same place as client.

100 online today. gratz

R4ND0M

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    have to say ur right at ur point in a way.

but ya somtimes humans dominating cz so do orcs, but during times when none at school/work its most likely just balanced in cz
    Yeah it's gotten better, our clan is currently rank 1. We are pretty much the whole human side by ourselves rofl.

we're fixing the crashes atm will be up soon.

i dont see any download link on forum .. when im click on ''download'' redirect to panel and panel is it maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    i dont see any download link on forum .. when im click on ''download'' redirect to panel and panel is it maintenance
    ull be able to download from webbsite in just few mins, we are currently fixing the *Crashes we had* it's soon done and ull be able to download.

Crashes been fixed server is now up and running!

KO-Guru Senior Member

yep server is online guys! join to us today!

bump !!!!!

2 spots of Kemirosa is getting added to bowl later on today dropping FT items with a rate of 20% +1.

Clan Town recruting Polish old players - orc site

Server laggs a lot, today the most weird war ever was hosted by a gm. No invasion but the guy who killed the warder got DS+8 and CHD+8 which equals a lot of time farming in BF just for getting a warder.

The farm part of this server is weird, for some reason all BF items drop at +8 but dol and the kemirosa (FT items) drop at +5.

Not my cup of tea.

Arrows

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Server laggs a lot, today the most weird war ever was hosted by a gm. No invasion but the guy who killed the warder got DS+8 and CHD+8 which equals a lot of time farming in BF just for getting a warder.

The farm part of this server is weird, for some reason all BF items drop at +8 but dol and the kemirosa (FT items) drop at +5.

Not my cup of tea.
    rofl this nikka is still lurking around in the slums of random ko priv servers i see :P

Quote Originally Posted by arrows View Post
    rofl this nikka is still lurking around in the slums of random ko priv servers i see

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Not my cup of tea.
    the thing is some of u guys lags just cuz of ur ISP wich we are upgrading soon as we get the money, and about the gm doing these events while we were not here is under investigation, items will be removed and the gm will lose he's powers.

About the farm part.
    BF items/Juriad items do drop +8 at bifrost due to the fact it aint opened all the time and its pretty hard farm.

FT items do drop +5 the fact u can farm them 24/7 in bowl and high drop rate.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 23
    02-04-2011, 02:16 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    01-27-2011, 08:19 AM
  4. Hits: 27
    01-26-2011, 04:00 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-24-2011, 03:36 PM