Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WorldKo!

This is a discussion on WorldKo! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Private Server Playahs After playing a corrupt private server, we have decided to make our own private server with ...
Page: 1

Default WorldKo! - Farm / Pk Server

Dear Private Server Playahs

After playing a corrupt private server, we have decided to make our own private server with our knowledge of playing previous servers. The server will be named Worldko and will be a farming/pk server.

Starting up
    Starting up in this server should be pretty easy. Fast leveling to 80. Worms drop gold bars so players do not have to farm for money.
    WEAPONS, SHELLS, AND ALL SCROLLS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE OUTSIDE ARENAS. THE MONSTERS ARE NAMED SHELLS, SCROLLS, ETC!

Biforsts and Forgotten Temple Weapons
    Bifrost is available 24/7 and each of the 7 sins drop a different biforst weapon at 100%.
    Forgotten Temple Weapons can be obtained by treasure chest which drops from babaguardians which are found in babagod land (see transport npc)
    WE PLAN TO HAVE A SPECIALIZED FORGOTTEN TEMPLE EVENT FOR OTHER WEAPONS!!!

Leveling
    1 level per worm so it should take only about 10 minutes or less to get lvl 80 (lvl 83 will come soon)

Farming
    Our farming system is different than most servers (that I have played ^^). There are two types of special mobs in WorldKo. There are bosses in moradon by worms that are trolls, harpies, lamias that have [unique] by their name. They drop regular unique and unique such as me, we, ce, re at a low fair rate. There is also a mob that is named thieves [unique] these so called thieves drop rocs, rols, roms at about 8-10% drop rate.

Using the paragraph above you can farm for the 3 best weapons in the game. From weakest to strongest here are the weapons : primeval weapons , darkness weapons, blue weapons.

Primeval Weapons
    This weapon is for people in a community who don’t want to farm and want to get their weapon asap. By grabbing a party of 5 people (including a healer) people may enter krowaz and kill 4 bosses for a primeval weapon. Altough primeval weapons is the weakest of the three, they are still pretty strong and will give people a good fair battlefield vs people with dark and blue weapons. THIS IS RECONMENDED FOR PLAYERS WHO DON’T WANT TO FARM WHO HAVE FRIENDS TO HELP!

Dark Weapons
    The recipe for getting dark weapons is me +0, re+0, we+0, ce+0 and 20 stones of golems (found from stone golems in eslant takes about 2 minutes to get). If you read the paragraph under farming it should tell you how to get me, re, we, and ce required for dark weapon. Should take about 45 – 1hr of farming depending on your luck.

Blue Weapons
    Ahh the ultimate weapons. They require either rocs/rols/or roms +3 depending on the blue item you want (such as blue sword for rocs+3 and blue daggers for rols+3). I’m not going to lie, this is going to take some time farming for these weapons. And it should be like that, you don’t want people having the ultimate weapon after 5 days of playing.

ALL RECIPES AND ITEMS NEEDED FOR THESE WEAPONS CAN BE TURNED INTO THE NPC NAMED CALVIN IN THE MIDDLE ON MORADON!

Others
    Uniques such as sse, eme, in, and ib are not farmable. They must be either acquired by killing bosses in eslant or in boss events. ALSO there will be three bosses that can be killed for items.

Felankor: Takes about 2 healers and a full party to kill – drops +2 uniques (no in/ib) at about 20% rate and a low chance to drop dark weapons.

Ultima: Takes about 1 healer and full party to kill – drops +2 uniques (no in/ib( at about 15% rate and low chance for primeval weapons

Annihator: Ultimate Boss takes about 2 or more full parties to kill – drops +2 uniques (or +1 ib/in) at 30% rate as well as blue weapons at a low rate.
    All of these bosses are accessible through a transport npc and should drop nps when killed.

Upgrading
    Upgrading is at 100% rate to +10 and 100% rate to +3 for uniques (there will be no unique allowed over +3)

Community
    Gms in WorldKo are required to follow certain guidelines for the server to be fair. Gms in Worldko are on through the day as well is required to be nice and fair. Any Gm suspected of being corrupt will be thoroughly investigated ASAP.
    Gms are not allowed to give players items but are allowed to start events when a good amount of players are on. Events include Gm Wars (must have balance to each side), Regular War, Find the Gm Event, Boss Event, and etc.
    We will also have forums and ko panel up. The forums offers a chat which players can talk to gms and others instantly.

Etc
    Dope wipe about every week or so.
    There is about 2 or 3 skills not working properly which we are working on currently.
    Masters can be obtained by relogging.
    We are currently running on a server that can host up to 300 people. If we get around 150 people playing daily, we will upgrade to a better server.

Donations
    When the server opens we will not be accepting donations for items to make it fair. Although when we see a good amount of people with good items we will offer donation options. We will not allow donators to be over powered. All items offered to donators will be farmable. Basically the only benefit a donator has is that he/she doesn’t have to spend so much time farming. WE WILL NEVER LET DONATORS GET ITEMS THAT PLAYERS CANNOT GET! ALSO! DONATORS WILL BE LIMITED TO WHAT THEY CAN BUY WITH DONATIONS SO IT IS FAIR TO NON PAYING PLAYERS!

THE BETA WILL START ON TUESDAY, MAY 11 AT 5:00 CENTRAL!!!
    AND ON FRIDAY WILL BE THE GRAND OPENING OF WORLD KO!! Exciting ^^ Btw, I didn’t edit this because my hand hurt after typing 3 pages. I don’t even type this much on my English essays ^^.

Website
    WorldKO Forum Categories

Ko Panel

worldko.ath.cx

THE DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE POSTED UP ON TWELVES HOURS BEFORE THE BETA STARTS!
    Last edited by mistaleet; 05-17-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: forgot to add needed links

Bachus

do i have to pay to play on this server?

no sir, beta coming up in 1 hour. here is dl link enjoy!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

btw if the web page is in violation of any rules here, i am sorry and pls delete it asap!

BETA HAS STARTED PLS COME TRY OUT OUR SERVER!! And although there is not as much players as we have hoped, we been getting good reviews from our players!

Banned

I'm currently playing here; it's good except the drop rates for uniques, they're like...too low, I've spent over an hour killing Thieves (unique ring dropper) and gotten nothing..lol

we dropped the drop rate 3% yesterday. i dunno about you but it only takes me about 20 minutes for two or three unique. if we have this problem continuously, we will up the drop rate.

Banned

I only got 1 unique from about an hour of farming yesterday, so lol. I'll try later when I get home.

Official server coming up in 15 hours!!! All i been getting have been really good remarks about the server!!

TankinShankin

you need a real forum xD

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    SO IT IS FAIR TO NON PLAYING PLAYERS!
    possible ?

LoveSexDoYou

yeah it needs better forum other then
    that its really Good server

i love it..

there is a forum bros lol! its been open since day one!

sorry about that grammar error, as i have said i didnt get a chance to edit bro ^^

And now if u guys try the server, you will see quite a lot of ppl with blue items. There are two choices from there. Farm for 30 minutes for dark weapon and have a good chance or put some effort into farming and get blue weapon in about 4-6 hours. I had some people complaining about people having blue items early but those people farmed 13 hours straight at the start of the server to get their item.

bump this great server up

thanks for the bump bro, honestly guys its a pretty nice server we just need some more players. We also just added new security system so it only gets better from here ^^

btw whoever wants to try the server should give me a pm, ill let u have a dark weapon which saves you some time farming (around 30 minutes) so you can check out pk and work on uniques !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast