Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WorldKO in BETA STAGE. Read more. Myko style 70 CAP.

This is a discussion on WorldKO in BETA STAGE. Read more. Myko style 70 CAP. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, i was reading your comments from iradev and candyman? Why are u talking crap about my server idonisko? Can ...
Page: 2

Hi, i was reading your comments from iradev and candyman? Why are u talking crap about my server idonisko? Can you stop make those freaking lies? IdonisKO is getting wiped,it never had nothing to do with ultimateko... and im reopening it
    My DEDI EXPIRED? Where you got that infos? I want to report you for lienig, you all are liening all the time about idonisko... im reopening it and ill get alot of players now back off...

As for worldko,im replying to those dumb kids so sorry if i spam ur topic

DEDI EXPIRED?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by murks15 View Post
    Hi, i was reading your comments from iradev and candyman? Why are u talking crap about my server idonisko? Can you stop make those freaking lies? IdonisKO is getting wiped,it never had nothing to do with ultimateko... and im reopening it
    My DEDI EXPIRED? Where you got that infos? I want to report you for lienig, you all are liening all the time about idonisko... im reopening it and ill get alot of players now back off...

As for worldko,im replying to those dumb kids so sorry if i spam ur topic

DEDI EXPIRED?
    lol just wait till the mods check all the ips, keep changing up accounts, lol @ u trying to act as if a different person is going to "re-open" idonisKO which is a server that is marked off as a scammer server and has all the owners banned from ko4life, so please try to make yourself not look as dumb next time when you're trying to make a point, as far as your post goes all I see is that a SCAMMER who has been banned before on previous accounts just posted saying he's going to "re-open" his server that he never got to open, therefor I believe this new account of this scammer deserves a ban aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    lol just wait till the mods check all the ips, keep changing up accounts, lol @ u trying to act as if a different person is going to "re-open" idonisKO which is a server that is marked off as a scammer server and has all the owners banned from ko4life, so please try to make yourself not look as dumb next time when you're trying to make a point, as far as your post goes all I see is that a SCAMMER who has been banned before on previous accounts just posted saying he's going to "re-open" his server that he never got to open, therefor I believe this new account of this scammer deserves a ban aswell.
    Well you said my dedi expired and i scammed idonisko, i showed you that my dedi is wiped and im going to work on the server again? - Here first lie.

You said that im opening worldko with different dedicated server becouse the current dedicated expired. - Another lie.

You said that im in administration of worldko? - another lie.

So your the lier,nvm im off.... have fun when i reopen idonisko i cant wait to see ur faces

Banned Member

Jesus, i dont know what is going on with all of you? Could you get rid off my topic? I'll ask mod to clear the topic.

Well you said my dedi expired and i scammed idonisko, i showed you that my dedi is wiped and im going to work on the server again? - Here first lie.
    It's sure that this dedi has been expired at 9th july.
    You've either purchased it again (i'm gonna learn, if you really did it).
    We didn't say that you've scammed IdonisKO. You were the Admin Mike, how could you scam "your" server.
    You showed us that your server is wiped for a second time in less than 2 weeks.

You said that im opening worldko with different dedicated server becouse the current dedicated expired. - Another lie.
    It's sure that the header of worldKO is Outsider of IdonisKO.
    Either you sent the files/database/panel you scammed from me (with the help of celestial&outsider of course) to him or he took 'em by himself.

You said that im in administration of worldko? - another lie.
    I know that Outsider has you in the staff of worldko.

So your the lier,nvm im off.... have fun when i reopen idonisko i cant wait to see ur faces
    Who's da liar?

1. You scam my work from UltimateKO.
    2. You, as idonisko staff, saying that idonisKO has nothing to do with UltimateKO.
    3. You're using the panel/database/serverfiles i used for ultimateko. (thanks god that ebenezer crashed and forced you to purchase another files)
    4. After everyone saw all these, you've stopped denying that idonisKO has nothing to do with UltimateKO.
    5. wiping the server once due to the crashing and you didn't pay the winners of your events.
    6. wiping the server for second time.
    7. Now you're using the Database/Panel you've scammed from me on WorldKO.
    8. When people asks you if worldko staff is the same as idonisko staff, you say "we've nth to do with 'em" but once again you've been caught.
    9. Tracked the IP of the WorldKO Admin and its IP is 84.41.70.88 which redirects me to Outsider (IdonisKO Admin)
    10. You're replying on WorldKO topic with messages like "Count me in biatches !"

Let's see for how long you gonna keep scamming.

First of all im not Mike, second of all im the only one that can acces to Dedicated server of IdonisKO , Yes my name is outsider. using another account right now.
    Outsider aka me is the only one that could acces to idonisko dedicated server and i still have it..

I've never worked with you,i never could scam anything from you. I bought that from ultimateko admin.

Look mate wickedko failed what else do you want idonisko wont fail coz of ur bullshit

First of all im not Mike
    If you're not Mike then you're not murks15 either.
    I know that mitja murks is from USA and he was in IdonisKO staff called as Mike.
    If you're really outsider and murks lended you, his G4L account or if you hacked his G4L account then, that's a different story.

I've never worked with you,i never could scam anything from you. I bought that from ultimateko admin.
    Sure you've never worked with me.
    You've worked for ultimateko admin aka celestial.
    He used to edit your character with items and you used to sell them for real cash.
    After both of you (outsider/celestial) decided to scam me, Celestial was hidding from the IdonisKO forums. Though, i caught him on IdonisKO as GM with the character name GM_Nifra and after tracking his IP, it was really him (strange? not really at all).

Look mate wickedko failed what else do you want idonisko wont fail coz of ur bullshit
    A misstype ? i guess you meant "Look mate worldko failed what else do you want idonisko wont fail coz of ur bullshit"
    Don't worry both of your servers are a failure.

This KO Panel has been coded by Twostars of KoDevs.com, necessary changes and additions has been made by WorldKO staff. All rights reserved
    This notice at the bottom of page was on Ultimate KO and Idonis KO.
    also both of the servers were using no-ip.org instead of IP or bought domain.
    I'm pretty sure those are same owners,just saying.

pathetic little kids continuously getting caught in their own lies..can these fucking faggots get ip banned for good please? this is just annoying.

fighting over illegal activities.. yay..

isnt running a ko private server illegal?
    why do that dude say he has license..

Just thought i would also ask.... Why would you use a forum layout made by one of IdonisKO's staff? If you have no idea who they are ? hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko37 View Post
    Just thought i would also ask.... Why would you use a forum layout made by one of IdonisKO's staff? If you have no idea who they are ? hmm
    its like the idonis topic all over again, they keep lying, we keep catching them in their own lies,

THIS SERVER IS RUN BY SCAMMERS WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN PREVIOUSLY BANNED MULTIPLE TIMES AND WILL MOST LIKELY BE BANNED AGAIN PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Banned Member

Few hours till official!!!

ill look into but if you guys got some information you can always pm me, but it seems most of it has already been dealt with. dealt with.
    Last edited by mythlost; 07-22-2012 at 08:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-23-2012, 04:14 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-18-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    07-18-2012, 02:21 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    07-17-2012, 11:08 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    07-17-2012, 08:55 PM