Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jessupar

Tempest Knight Online Now Open (Read English Server)`

This is a discussion on Tempest Knight Online Now Open (Read English Server)` within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well hello. I am not going to post everything about the tempest knight online server here because everything is still ...
Page: 1

Default Tempest Knight Online Now Open (Read English Server)`

Well hello.

I am not going to post everything about the tempest knight online server here because everything is still being updated and it will continue to be updated throughout its life.

Tempest Knight online opened up about a week ago. We are a new server but we are changing/Updating things every day.

Tempest Knight Online is a Level 80 PvP Server.

any item over +7 is hard to get (but still possible)

since we are a newer server we are looking for gm's and other staff members, as well as asking the community to help make the server better by letting us know what is wrong.

Tempest Knight online is back and better than ever (we are the original owners of the FIRST Tempest Knight online). we are making a commitment to having this server online for more than 5 years.

please stop by Tempest Knight Online and try the server out and please contact me on Tempest Knight Online with any questions you may have..

thank you

Good Luck!
    Really awesome server ! check it out !!!

thanks anarchy,

Ill be posting a much more detailed list here in a week or so of the servers information once we get the server a little more tweaked you could say.

Good Luck...

This is for sure the worst server introduction ever..
    GL making a buck.. -_-''

I hope your server is hosted on a dedi, as for your panel its crazy slow, i guess the server is home hosted?

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    This is for sure the worst server introduction ever..
    GL making a buck.. -_-''
    who' even said hes doing it to make money? not every server opens up to make money.

Well good luck and have fun ^^

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    who' even said hes doing it to make money? not every server opens up to make money.
    Quote from his forum. donation section: source
    All Services and items will have the Donation Price After the name and in ($).

Tempest Knight Online Service Section .
    Nation Transfer ($5)
    Race Change ($5)
    Char Deletion ($5)
    Char Class Change ($5)
    Clan Nation Transfer ($25)
    Name Change ($5)
    Armor Upgrade (Any piece of armor automatic becomes next level) max is +10 ($10) per piece
    Weapon Upgrade (Any Weapon automatic becomes next level) max is +10 ($10) per piece
    Guaranteed + 10 Weapon / armor from +1 (you must have in your inventory) ($60)

Royal Premium Service (Improves Drop Rate 25% - 30% Depending on boss)
    30 Day Royal Premium ($10) (includes 1 Trina Pieces)
    60 Day Royal Premium ($15) (includes 2 Trina Pieces)
    90 Day Royal Premium ($25) (includes 3 Trina Pieces)
    30 Day Royal Premium For Entire clan ($50) (includes 5 Trina Pieces)
    60 Day Royal Premium For Entire clan ($75) (includes 10Trina Pieces)
    90 Day Royal Premium For Entire clan ($125) (includes 15 Trina Pieces)

Items.

Ring Of Life ($5)
    Ring of magic ($5)
    Ring of courage ($5)
    Any +9 bonus Accessory ($5)
    Kekuri Ring ($5)
    Kekuri belt ($5)
    Lupus, lobo, lycaon Staff - Hammer- Pendant ($5)
    tooth ($5)
    sword of beast ($5)
    scorpion side ($5)
    scorpion shield ($5)
    chintin bow ($5)
    chintin shield ($5)
    scorpion bow ($5)
    sword of the dead ($5)
    skull hammer ($5)
    javana axe ($5)
    gigantic axe ($5)
    gigantic axe ($5)
    platinum earring ($5)
    elf-metal earring ($5)
    secret-silver earring ($5)
    Mage Earring ($5)
    Rogue Earring ($5)
    Warrior Earring ($5)
    Diamond Ring ($5)
    Ruby Ring ($5)
    Elf Belt ($5)
    Glass Belt ($10)
    Iron Belt ($10)
    Iron Necklace ($10)
    Trina ($10) Gives 20% better upgrade chance

Packages

Any Accessory +3 ($100)
    Armor Set (for your class) +10 ($250)
    --------------------------------------------------

\noflame

fair enough, could at least buy a dedi if your charging those sorts of prices for stuff lol

You can see all people responding in 1st posts got 2-4 posts,
    This is a 100% rip off, they hope for some person that're retarted enough
    to buy their items for 200-300$ and close down..

Armor Set (for your class) +10 ($250)
    Any Accessory +3 ($100)

Even a skull hammer is listed, lol..
    I don't see any good intentions here,
    shld hang those people -_-''..

few things. one i belive i did say i was going to update the introduction later this week due to some updates im doing that will change a few things

also I am not out to make money for myself the list of things that Are on the donation list is just ot attempt to help pay for the dedi server that I pay for. I am not making any money (a few friends and I pay for the dedi )

also yes it is slow right now due to the dedi is in st.louis and they dont due the best on connection durring bad weather (thinking of changing the location) but it shall be better soon.

also every item on the donation list is available in game (u just work for a few days mabey a week or 2)

also people have donated for the items listed above only to help pay for server costs its not to make money (again).
    there are 4 friends and I that work on the server for fun. so please do not just assume that this is a server that will take money and leave because we have already paid for the first year of the dedi server and have a goal of 5 years . and also spreading to other games.

please look at the drop list and you will see that everything on that list is in server.

thanks
    Epinephrine

note: love all the haters that ever server gets.

ill update this post later on this week and the into will look much better as well as everyone (i guess concerns ) that this is some kind of scam server ??? lol

also talked to my staff in our meeting and edited our donation list due to the look it gave the server.

we feel it reflects out effort to just try to help subside server costs much better now. and not look like some kind of scam server (thanks for the feed back)

Quote Originally Posted by epinephrines View Post
    also talked to my staff in our meeting and edited our donation list due to the look it gave the server.

we feel it reflects out effort to just try to help subside server costs much better now. and not look like some kind of scam server (thanks for the feed back)
    if you want to make a donation list that seems more legit, make it so that donators get nothing. a donation is a gift of money from the player to the server host out of good will that helps keep the server alive and running. SELLING ITEMS to people is a whole different story, though its what every server views as "donations" ... either sell them cosmetic changes or dont give them anything at all, else you'll just get accused of being a cashgrab server.

a LOT of people thought it'd be a good idea to start a server, make a few fake forum accounts with no posts (or even hack some legit forum accounts) and make it look like the community likes their server. the truth of the matter is, no one with any common sence is going to play on your server, from this site, unless one of the trustable members (more likely, 5+ of the trustable members) post here. So far you've got 1 of them in my oppinion and their only post points out how much of a cashgrab your initial pricing was. that's not really positive feedback.

I havent ever heard of Anarchy, or DaddyIsHome before; they have no posts, and unless YOU brought them to this site to help publicize your server (pendex? wargrim? someone want to check ip's?) its fair to assume they're just alt. accounts you've made to try to make your pitch look better. every bullshit server does it to bump their own posts, and honestly it's the biggest red flag you could have short of naming your server ko4life KO, or TwostarsKO or fucking RazorKo (the pvp in this version would just consist of luring on one another, hah)

~ Maybe you arent full of shit, maybe your server isnt just a flash in the pan model, and on that note i'll offer you a little bit of constructive advice. your first post (even if it has no replies yet) really makes a huge impact on the communities decision in whether they'll try your server or not. right now, it looks like shit. you would have been better off not posting it yet until you had the time to write out a decent post. You can speak fluent English that's fantastic around here, but you left out more or less all the details people look for when they browse this section.

Info you ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE in your first post: The Release Date, The Game Status (Beta, Closed or open, Released, etc.) the upgrade rates, the xp rates (you did put lvl 80 pvp but what does that mean? 80 on worms? 80 in a day? 1 week to get lvl 80?) and the droprate/ease of end-game items. + anything your server has that's unique. did you get someone to make you some new monsters? items? zones? bosses? armour skins? features? quests? if not, you'll have a lot of people coming around saying "oh its just like sexyko" or "oh its just like [insert server name here]"

if you're allowing people to donate 10$ to add "one level" to any item that's just... not going to work. lets say im in-game and i have an assassin. I manage to get some of the first +7 shards in the server. for 50$ i now have the only +10 and +9 shards in the server, and can outdamage anyone. i farm a set of +7 shells. another 150$ for a full set of +10 armour.. so 200$ and i can vs a whole party and probably win. If i managed to make the shell and shards +8 on my own that'd only be 140$ for a full set of +10.... that wont work, and here's why. if you're going for a semi-hard farm item, no exp server you'll have a few people farming for a while.. but they'll have to farm outside the pk zones or when ALL the donators are asleep. so you've got less and less people farming, once maybe 10 - 15 of them have full +9 and/or 10 items (presumably from paying 10 - 20$ to upgrade their +8's) they stop farming. now you've lost all your new players completely because as the server progresses it becomes less and less noob friendly unless you raise the upgrade rate and/or drop rate. but when you do that you'll make it pointless to pay money for +10's and drop the value of end game items. so now the people who've donated for that will likely feel ripped off and hypothetically quit. hopefully im not just talking out of my ass here, but the way you've got things set up right now seems like its destined to fail.

Good luck if you're serious about making a server. if you're just one of those jackasses that make one that lasts a week and just helps to do nothing more but split up and piss off the community then.. well.. there's the door.

~Edit; kind of weird that the top player on the panel is named xXx>>Razor<<xXx with 11k np, but clicking on their char brings up "Sorry, that character was not found"
    ilovemyko1 likes this.