Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

X6KO Farm Server Re-opening (2.11.2012 - 3:00 PM (GMT +0) )

This is a discussion on X6KO Farm Server Re-opening (2.11.2012 - 3:00 PM (GMT +0) ) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; X6STENCE KNIGHT ONLINE FARM SERVER Server is Online! X6KO Expansion Released! Code: - A new anti cheat (Fully working client/server ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up X6KO Farm Server Re-opening (2.11.2012 - 3:00 PM (GMT +0) )

X6STENCE KNIGHT ONLINE FARM SERVER

Server is Online!

X6KO Expansion Released!
    Code:
    - A new anti cheat (Fully working client/server side)
    - Fully working cz towers
    - Mobs move like usko
    - New snow war (we are still deciding what to use this for)
    - New monument in colony zone once killed users gain an extra +15 nps
    - User item rental fixed (you will be able to rent out your items)
    - New NPC buttons a long with NPC icons
    - New NPC Menu's 
    - New premiums
    - Personal weapons (This is a maybe)
    - Custom TBL Encryption (New One)
    - Working Forgotten temple event
    - Working CSW
    - King System

and a whole lot more, so be ready  

Regards

x6ko Staff
    Screenshot:

Users Online:

Trivia Event PMS:

War:

Important: People who bought KC on the previous version will have there Knight Cash restored!

x6tence Knight Online is a private farm server, we are looking to provide users with a great place to play have fun and just enjoy the community, myself "Mumma" and "Russian" have been working hard on the server to provide you with the best experience we possibly can.

As the first release went bad due to a stupid mistake we made, we have now decided to mimic Knight Imperia (With permission of Aristona) as this is what people really want!

Experience Rates:
    The experience rates are x10 of usko experience rates.
    The experience rates from 70 - 73 are harder (You will only get stat points from the levels, no skills)

Getting started:
    Level cap: The level cap will be set as 73 (70 skills) and no higher and you will need to obtain your master items from CZ bowl.
    Starting with: 500 National Points, 50k Coins and Every player will start in the (Beginners Clan) so people can talk and ask for help

Drop Rates:
    We are using original myko database. Therefore, the drops are correct on every single monster. We edited drop rates ourself by checking player necessities. To be short, droprates are a bit higher than the usko droprates. You will get geared as long as you farm high level monsters with your friends.

.. :: Upgrade Rates ::..

Blessed Upgrade Scroll:
    +1: 100%
    +2: 100%
    +3: 100%
    +4: 75%
    +5: 65%
    +6: 55%
    +7: 25%
    +8: 5%
    +9: 1%
    +10: Not possible.

Trina:
    +1: 100%
    +2: 100%
    +3: 100%
    +4: 80%
    +5: 70%
    +6: 60%
    +7: 30%
    +8: 8%
    +9: 3%
    +10: Not possible.

In addition, accessories can be compounded to +3 with 100% rate.

Client Information:
    We took the necessary security steps to prevent cheating ingame like encrytpion of TBL files in our client.
    We have added wide screen support to make the client fit every style of monitor.

Database Information:
    As I mentioned before, our database is original myko database, which means everything, such as skills, drops, rates and anything you can guess is a copy of original database. We have been developing this database for a while, and we enabled lots of user-friendly functions, such as fixing and replacing procedures with better and more secure ones, beginners clan for newbie users to get information about the server as soon as they log in.

Server Files Information:
    We replaced our server files with files that were more to our liking. The issue of 64 bit OS/Windows 7 issue is fixed. Server is secured to the best of our ability. Any kind of cheating is being monitored 24/7, we currently have: client encryption, server / client side, disconnection tool for people are try using cheats and much more!

Other Information:
    1. Owners, or Game Masters cannot get ingame characters to prevent corruption and will be online 24/7 Providing full time support.
    2. Game Master's boss summon codes, 30k R hits has been changed to prevent corruption even more.
    3. We do not sell items which may effect the economy badly in our Power Up Store to make a fair server between donators and non-donators. We also will not be selling any items in our Power Up Store directly.
    4. Donators do not get any advantages except having a donator tag in our forums, getting access to Donator's Lounge.
    5. We took necessary security steps in our Dedicated Server to minimize the threat of attacks.
    6. We are logging all information of players, such as their IP Address, registration country.
    7. Moradon: Scrolls will be obtainable (1500hp, 300ac, speed and attack) from the NPC (Maren[Scrolls]) for FREE!

War Schedule:

Saturday's + Wedensday's
    Start Time: (7:00 PM ( GMT + 0))
    Break Tie: (8:00 PM (GMT +0))
    Close: (9:00 PM (GMT +0))

NOTE: We have also added 50% exp events every weekend all day!

We have also added automatic announcements to the server that run every 30min!

Code:
    [Automatic: Welcome to X6KO! *You can find information about droplist, upgrade rates, etc. on the forum!]
    Code:
    [Automatic: GM's will never ask for your Account Information! To prevent your Account from being hacked, do not use the same ID + Passwords that you have used on other servers. WE DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO HACKED ACCOUNTS!]
    Code:
    [Automatic: Power UP Store can be accessed in-game by pressing the P next to HP bar. NOTE: All Donations are non-refundable and those who charge back will be IP/Permanently Banned!]
    Code:
    [Automatic: Wars are every Wedensday and Saturday at 6:00 PM (GMT +0) . They last 2 hours and there will be a tiebreak after 1 hour if keeper is still not killed. We also have 50% Exp Events every weekend all day!]
    Enjoy,
    Russian

Security Informations:
    Our panel is secured against Cross-side Scripting, SQL Injection and these kind of web intruding attacks. Our server files are secured against known exploits. Our client is customised (which will be released soon) with our TBL encryption, so it will be very dificult to use TBL ####s and 3rd party tools like that in our server. There are few security tools running in the background, which logs every cheat attempt which is being monitored by us.

KO Panel
    Forum

You can find the necessary information, such as the client link and other information in our website and forums.

Lastly, pull your clans together and be ready!

That's all, hope to see you ingame, and have fun playing X6KO!

Sincerely,
    X6KO Staff
    Last edited by SKOEric; 02-27-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    calvin30 likes this.

Already after a week? i guess i win the bet with my friend ^_^

So what you are saying is trina will add nothing at +8 ? lol -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    So what you are saying is trina will add nothing at +8 ? lol -.-
    Fixed it. Supposed to be 8%. Thanks for noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Already after a week? i guess i win the bet with my friend ^_^
    lol right +1

Scroll Merchant Updated:

hushhh up prodigy

Default not that bad..

I enjoyed the 36 hours i played on this server till my computer crashed for unrelated reasons. when i got back up and running the server is restarting so.. i guess i lucked out. I've been lurking ko4life's private server section for 2 or 3 years.. finally made an account to bump this server.

Also I'll be remaking a human clan I made and it shall be called EnglishOnly. If anyone would like to join just look the clan up on the panel (once it launches) and pm me in game based on whatever character name i settle on. (Most likely going to be FlameThrower again)

ps. i'd like to get an 8 mage party going to farm stuff early on. just a matter of finding enough english speaking players.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    I enjoyed the 36 hours i played on this server till my computer crashed for unrelated reasons. when i got back up and running the server is restarting so.. i guess i lucked out. I've been lurking ko4life's private server section for 2 or 3 years.. finally made an account to bump this server.

Also I'll be remaking a human clan I made and it shall be called EnglishOnly. If anyone would like to join just look the clan up on the panel (once it launches) and pm me in game based on whatever character name i settle on. (Most likely going to be FlameThrower again)

ps. i'd like to get an 8 mage party going to farm stuff early on. just a matter of finding enough english speaking players.
    I'm glad you decided to come back to the server.

We hope that you will enjoy this one even better than before.

hopefully, but i really dont want to wait till 10am my time for it to open. its 3am now, so that basically means i'll be going to bed around the time it starts.. oh well.

Omg is eric from sko here to help? then i know server will fail as he did mess upp in vincents server last time he have no understandig what so ever and about trinas be carefull as he did mess those rates upp in SKO to bad i whas hoping to join a KI server but as it turns out i doubt i will play here now duo to that scum eric

Banned Senior Member

i was prolly the best guy in that server and i have no problem with that wipe.That wipe means a better gameplay (w/o corruptions,dupes etc.),i hope to see the previous gamers from the sever after wipe online to keep it alive cuz its a nice server with a great community

bump it up!

Quote Originally Posted by FeelThePain View Post
    i was prolly the best guy in that server and i have no problem with that wipe.That wipe means a better gameplay (w/o corruptions,dupes etc.),i hope to see the previous gamers from the sever after wipe online to keep it alive cuz its a nice server with a great community

bump it up!
    What you mean by best guy? Define best

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

with best he means, he was online 24/7 had an early ROL, was camping bowl 24/7, got his lvls very fast, and his items.. was killing the guys with no items

It's correct that X6KO has the latest version of KI database. I'll be having a GM account on this server, also providing support on forum, however I have no access to dedicated server nor database, so you should contact Mattish for your technical issues. You don't have to worry about any kind of corruption or illegality. I won't continue working if I sense any kind of corruption. (I don't know about the past of this server to be honest.) Good luck to whoever going to play. Old KI players, make sure to drop me a PM ingame so we can chat a bit. Ps. My personal request from you to balance nations, so you'll be doubling the fun.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    02-11-2012, 03:43 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    02-11-2012, 03:19 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    02-11-2012, 03:19 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    02-11-2012, 03:18 AM