Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

X6KO Farm Server Re-opening (2.11.2012 - 3:00 PM (GMT +0) )

This is a discussion on X6KO Farm Server Re-opening (2.11.2012 - 3:00 PM (GMT +0) ) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well you did help me in the start when i first found out about the trina bug and the grahams ...
Page: 3

Well you did help me in the start when i first found out about the trina bug and the grahams so realy who am i to judge and what i can se SKO is dead and vincent long gone again BUT duo to i se Aristona as GM and also that he will help you and give you suport i maby will try this server out after the wekend as i never jump straight on a new server befor i know its stabel ..

KO-Guru Senior Member

Eric, actually every db out there is almost the same . and I`m sure you guys didn't go over and re write your proc and tables in db.
    Also , I am sure your not using ur brain and trying to fix things by your self. you just need twostars for doin it for u.

Mattish, as i state before. if your server will get hacked again. Don't put the blame on me because its lame . I don't have any time to mess up with your things.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcePower View Post
    Eric, actually every db out there is almost the same . and I`m sure you guys didn't go over and re write your proc and tables in db.
    Also , I am sure your not using ur brain and trying to fix things by your self. you just need twostars for doin it for u.

Mattish, as i state before. if your server will get hacked again. Don't put the blame on me because its lame . I don't have any time to mess up with your things.

Good luck.
    Copied most of it from KI release thread. Twostar's helps us with security.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    It's correct that X6KO has the latest version of KI database. I'll be having a GM account on this server, also providing support on forum, however I have no access to dedicated server nor database, so you should contact Mattish for your technical issues. You don't have to worry about any kind of corruption or illegality. I won't continue working if I sense any kind of corruption. (I don't know about the past of this server to be honest.) Good luck to whoever going to play. Old KI players, make sure to drop me a PM ingame so we can chat a bit. Ps. My personal request from you to balance nations, so you'll be doubling the fun.
    No longer associated with X6KO. Eric & Mattish are the only responsible admins as of now.

170 Users Online!

Damn that was fast. @ aristona

May try to share with a friend on this server, bump for Eric though..enjoyed my time at SKO with him, best of luck!

-Chad

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    May try to share with a friend on this server, bump for Eric though..enjoyed my time at SKO with him, best of luck!

-Chad
    Hey man, Thanks for your support.

I hope I can see you In-game. 140 Users at Night isn't bad at all :P

Quote Originally Posted by SKOEric View Post
    Hey man, Thanks for your support.

I hope I can see you In-game. 140 Users at Night isn't bad at all :P
    Downloading the client right now. I'm def. gonna give it a try as long as I can find some friends/and or a clan to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    No longer associated with X6KO. Eric & Mattish are the only responsible admins as of now.
    As Aristona did say he will leve if something is wrong.. and i bet it is.. shame

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post

-Chad
    Pm me ingame and u can play & exp my sin/archer :P

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    As Aristona did say he will leve if something is wrong.. and i bet it is.. shame
    There is nothing wrong lol... we just had nothing for him to do and mattish didn't talk to me before adding him to staff. If we had stuff for him to do he would still be on staff..

PUS is Online!

Package Update Info:
    Board Message

Quote Originally Posted by SKOEric View Post

As the first release went bad due to a stupid mistake we made, we have now decided to mimic Knight Imperia (With permission of Aristona) as this is what people really want!
    Which mistake would that be, cause to me it seems like you guys made the same fundamental mistake again. Rushing the server.

I only found out today that it got wiped and released last friday. Had I known I would have joined, but now i'm just like, nevermind, and I'm pretty sure it's not just me that was unaware of this launch.

The server will fail again, if u guys would have been patient and advertised for like a week or 2-3 instead of rushing it like u've done twice so far you would reach 500-1K people. It's like you don't care and want this server to fail.

And I wonder, why did aristona quit?

nice server to be honest, this would be even better If some EXTRA PEOPLE comes, not bad at the moment tho

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    02-11-2012, 03:43 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    02-11-2012, 03:19 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    02-11-2012, 03:19 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    02-11-2012, 03:18 AM