Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server

This is a discussion on X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ Rofl only thisg right in last 2 posts is my dob rofl which was in my ...
Page: 6

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Rofl only thisg right in last 2 posts is my dob rofl which was in my profile nd I'm a Cj major I kno what I can and can't do nice try tho and who day fuck is Rubi rofl
    So you study in CJ yet your going to openly use a botnet and buy one, if you were studying CJ then you would know not to post any of the stuff you have posted, we have enough evidence on you now anyway, so this is my last reply and i mean it this time, cheers

Rofl only thisg right in last 2 posts is my dob rofl which was in my profile nd I'm a Cj major I kno what I can and can't do nice try tho and who day fuck is Rubi rofl
    Yea CJ Major from the wonderful Middlesex County College? ROFLROFLROFLROFL if you were then you would know that what you are posting is incriminating. You are so full of shit it aint funny. Go try selling someone else a bridge buddy we aint gonna buy it. You should probly grow up a little bit as well. Still wet behind the ears. And btw you have a few more years to go before you become a CJ major. Your only 21 dumb ass.

Rofl not enough time to write while I'm driving will correct u soon.

Rofl not enough time to write while I'm driving will correct u soon.
    Driving? Dont crash your moms car.

This topic is off da hook..let him tbl.Just make nuff gms to IP ban people,and I dont think anyone is going to use those tbls,except him,but thats just one person,its easier for you to ban him than it is for him to exit,relog proxy for a new ip,log back in,and get banned again.

would be more better, if +8 is the max upgrade for weapons / armors

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    would be more better, if +8 is the max upgrade for weapons / armors
    the chances of someone getting +9 items will be very hard dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4z3 View Post
    George M Pena
    DOB: August 30, 1990
    City: Perth Amboy, New Jersey
    CSR @ Auto Zone (ROFL)

Shall i post anything else?

By the way tell Rubi I said hi :0.
    The level of fail here is just simply amazing, considering the only thing you got right was my name which mattish the queer would have on his paypal, and my dob which is in my profile.But once again nice try you l337 hackzor.

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    So you study in CJ yet your going to openly use a botnet and buy one, if you were studying CJ then you would know not to post any of the stuff you have posted, we have enough evidence on you now anyway, so this is my last reply and i mean it this time, cheers
    If you think that someone claiming to have something or claiming to purchase something without claiming their intent, who they are or if they have the means to do so is enough for any kind of conviction your are sadly mistaken buddy. Like i said i kn ow what i can and cant say and good luck trying to scare me maybe you could scare some little kid into thinking your a big bad wolf but not someone who is informed.

Yea CJ Major from the wonderful Middlesex County College? ROFLROFLROFLROFL if you were then you would know that what you are posting is incriminating. You are so full of shit it aint funny. Go try selling someone else a bridge buddy we aint gonna buy it. You should probly grow up a little bit as well. Still wet behind the ears. And btw you have a few more years to go before you become a CJ major. Your only 21 dumb ass.
    Middlesex rofl...i dont go to a county college bud. Once again its not incriminating what i posted should be enough for your pea brain wont go any further on why a prosecutor wouldnt even bring up charges against me or anyone else on this forum for anything they say or claim to have. I can tell your either very young or a complete idiot, because you can be a freshman in college or any university and declare your major you "dumb ass", you dont have to graduate which is what your post is implying. So get your facts straight before you try to sound smart on a forum.

Driving? Dont crash your moms car.
    I've had my own car since junior year in high school and bought a new one a couple of months ago so yah nice try their i guess....

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    This topic is off da hook..let him tbl.Just make nuff gms to IP ban people,and I dont think anyone is going to use those tbls,except him,but thats just one person,its easier for you to ban him than it is for him to exit,relog proxy for a new ip,log back in,and get banned again.
    People have already msn'd me for the tbls. Nd the ones im going to make arent obvious, mayb your skills will get cancelled less, less getting stunned/slowed, less getting legcut/scream most people who msn me want it so its not obvious. Ive known people who cheat on private servers that you would never know they were cheating unless they told you but yah. =P The ip banning would be useless might as well just normal ban.

PS: I hope you weren't planning on using your l337 hackzor skills to try to look me up on facebook, because i have never belonged nor registered on any social networking site, i.e. twitter, facebook, myspace, tumblr etc.
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 02-02-2012 at 05:52 PM.

People have already msn'd me for the tbls. Nd the ones im going to make arent obvious, mayb your skills will get cancelled less, less getting stunned/slowed, less getting legcut/scream most people who msn me want it so its not obvious. Ive known people who cheat on private servers that you would never know they were cheating unless they told you but yah. =P The ip banning would be useless might as well just normal ban.
    Meh,I don't really care.I'll try to have a good time,if not,I'll just delete it,no biggie for me.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

up for gg server, they got a new pro in their team so come all!:P

Banned Senior Member

Ya'll take this shit to another level....no doubt

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    LOL dedicated shells go for less 2cent if you know the right seller and even if you don't have any connections you can buy them on hf for less then 3cent ish. So you are either talking out of your ass or you are about to get ripped off.
    What is the point of having a shell without any connections? abit pointless, seeing how you wont do shit.
    If you were just to buy a shell then you would still need the power behind it dont ya think? dos from your own net, like a boss?

Depending on what kind of shell you have, some can be hosted on free websites some you would chose to host on dedis/vps...multiple ways of doing it, coding a virus type like to infect people and host the shell from there pc, but meh..
    from a shell ive had in the past it was really hard to find a free website to host it on due to the fact none supported the open socket i needed
    Last edited by Rocket; 02-02-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    who said anything about being banned from a forum? you do know botnets are illegal right? and that buying one is also illegal, also using it to take down someones IT network, is a minimum of 5 years prison time, EU states agree on tougher sanctions on cybercrime | Reuters

so next time you want to act all smart, and post on an open forum about using a botnet against our server, to try and look cool, think twice
    George M Pena | Facebook
    First of all, that is in EU he lives in the states how would that effect him?, buying a botnet is not illegal, nor is having one, ddosing someone may be but who is gonna care enough to get authorities involved in a private server? "excuse me police of turkey, people are ddosing my knight online private server " , "You seriously called us for some game? we are out here protecting the men and women of TURKEY, and your going to call us about a game? your game deserves to be getting w/e its getting"
    Lmao thats just to make people laugh, turkey was the first thing that came to my mind lol...anyways i forgot what i was gonna say so yeah.
    Btw, thats not his face book
    From searching for his ip, thats not where he lives either

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

rofl yah cuz ur a scammer nd it not banned but ima b banned for repaying the favor please lol. nd good job u know my name lol even if u spelt it wrong anyone who has ever payed me or received money from me knows that lol. nd jus to let u know I already have msns for tbls jus incase u wanted to know.
    Server isn't tbl protected? LOL good luck people another fail server ><

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Server isn't tbl protected? LOL good luck people another fail server ><
    the server is tbl protected, but there is no such thing as 100% secure

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)