Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server

This is a discussion on X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SeriouslyJob Donate server bb how did you work that one out? everything in the PUS is obtainable ...
Page: 3

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyJob View Post
    Donate server bb
    how did you work that one out? everything in the PUS is obtainable ingame.

Good luck with your server

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    Just trying to be professional towards the players, showing that we are not some imature bunch of kids

and that we are trying our hardest to provide a good server

Regards

Mumma
    Right cuz scamming someone for 30$ and saying they cant come up with 30$ for like 8-9 months now is real mature and not kid like at all.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Right cuz scamming someone for 30$ and saying they cant come up with 30$ for like 8-9 months now is real mature and not kid like at all.
    not the topic to start discussing this, for a start, but nor is saying your going to do everything you can, to hack on my server then expecting to get your money back, ironic huh? wont reply to you anymore anyway

first of all im not playing your server so im not gunna do what i can to hack on it, im going to get your exe unpacked so other people can tbl on it. 2nd of all ,yes it is a reasonable response from me who has been waiting for your bitch ass to come up with 30$ for almost a yr now fucking broke bitch

ps: i think you need to look up irony, the hacking thing is a last resort cuz i dont expect to get paid anyomre cuz your a low life douchebag who scams 30$ cuz hes a broke fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    first of all im not playing your server so im not gunna do what i can to hack on it, im going to get your exe unpacked so other people can tbl on it. 2nd of all ,yes it is a reasonable response from me who has been waiting for your bitch ass to come up with 30$ for almost a yr now fucking broke bitch

ps: i think you need to look up irony, the hacking thing is a last resort cuz i dont expect to get paid anyomre cuz your a low life douchebag who scams 30$ cuz hes a broke fag.

Seems to me like you seem to be just as desperate cause your cussing him out and whining over the $30 bucks. If you need the money so much and know how to "hack" like you say you do then go make your own damn server and collect some money from the PUS. Don't come and try to demolish our server thread by flaming someone and talking trash.

PS. I think YOU need to look up the word hypocrite. Just saying.

Uhm ok who are you, 2nd of all i dont need the 30$ its a matter of principle. Cuz b4 this happened i was actually friends with him and i gave him 30$ for something before he even had his server out lol so dont try to act lioke you even know whats going on. Nd if you really want to know what happened go check the cheater reports. I mean its not like its his first time scamming someone but yah. Please dont try to act like im in the wrong cuz if you do your just on his nuts or part of the admin staff on this server lol which you probably are. Nd im not hacking his server/ on his server dont know if you ever learned how to read but yah. All im doing is making it so everyone who wants tbl's can get them.

but nice try bro! Good effort.

FYI I wasn't "trying" anything. The last time I checked this was a PUBLIC forum. You are the one thats making the business public no one else. I was simply stating a fact. Maybe you should grow a pair and be a man and talk to him about it in private and not make the matter a world wide event. How old were you again? This topic want started so you could run around it playing tough guy cause you can unpack an .exe, my 2 year old daughter could do that. Get off your high horse and smell the folgers.

I wash my hands of this convo. I refuse to keep spamming a thread. Continue on your venture and see where it will get you. Are you really gonna get your measly $30.00 back by flaming him hello.

Once again learn how to read, im not hacking anything im just going to spread it after its done. 2nd ive already had this convo on msn with him but his excuses over and over and over again got to me so i just stopped talking to him. so i just decided to post about it in the first topic i saw he had opened which was this 1. Nd just fyi i tried talking to him invent about it talked to him once and he never showed up in the vent again or would stay in the afk channel until i left. So if your trying to say im not a man lol, hes the pussy here not me. Like i said its not about the 30$ at all, its about the principle that i was friends with him for like 2 yrs before he scammed me and he did it for 30$ lol come on now thats like 2 hrs of work at a corner store rofl.. But yah im not asking for the money any more like i told him im just posting because like you said this is a public forum so im entitled to post wherever i please.

Banned for scamming.

I can obtain in game Premium ? Tell me how ROFL , Fail server you need only money bb

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyJob View Post
    I can obtain in game Premium ? Tell me how ROFL , Fail server you need only money bb
    keep bumping the topic, i really dont mind

Banned for scamming.

Dear player,

Vital edits have now been made to the server and we are preparing to setup everything for launch!

hope everyone is ready,

Regards

x6ko Staff

Banned for scamming.

Dear players,

This is the main drop list for items that you need to know:

Stone Golem Family - Chitins +1
    Troll Family - Glaves +1
    Harpy Family - Mirage daggers +1
    Burning Skeletons - +9 Juwels
    Dark Mares - High Class items / 1500,300 Scrolls
    Atross - Blue Chest
    Riotes - Green Chest
    Haunga,Pincer Scropion,Lycan,Werewolfs and Cardinals - BUS

Regards

x6ko Staff

Banned for scamming.

Dear players,

The download link is now up on our forum! go check it out.

also here is the schedule for the release time which will be 17:00 gmt +0
    gmt +9 : 02.00
    gmt +8 : 01.00
    gmt +7 : 00.00
    gmt +6 : 23.00
    gmt +5 : 22.00
    gmt +4 : 21.00
    gmt +3 : 20.00
    gmt +2 : 19.00
    gmt +1 : 18.00
    gmt +0 : 17:00
    gmt -1 : 16.00
    gmt -2 : 15.00
    gmt -3 : 14.00
    gmt -4 : 13.00
    gmt -5 : 12.00
    gmt -6 : 11.00
    gmt -7 : 10.00
    gmt -8 : 09.00
    gmt -9 : 08.00

So be ready for the launch!

Regards

x6ko Staff

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Server seems nice
    Only problem is UltiMat.
    This server will die. Ya'll get scammed by this broski. Hes done that, and will do it in future aswell.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)