Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server

This is a discussion on X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DoomBringer Server seems nice Only problem is UltiMat. This server will die. Ya'll get scammed by this ...
Page: 4

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Server seems nice
    Only problem is UltiMat.
    This server will die. Ya'll get scammed by this broski. Hes done that, and will do it in future aswell.
    keep trying to bring the server down, but if you had any clue about private servers and how there run, its impossible for me to "scam" anyone like you said.

i pay out of my own pocket to get the server running for players, they donate to get items which they want ingame, they can also get the items ingame... so i dont see where the word scam comes into it...

think before you post next time

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Isn't this what you said last time?
    But meh
    w/e
    Idc

Banned for scamming.

at the end of the day im giving players who want to play and just have fun a place to play, has nothing to do with anything else, so unless you have somthing to say about the server in general, dont bother posting

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    keep trying to bring the server down, but if you had any clue about private servers and how there run, its impossible for me to "scam" anyone like you said.

i pay out of my own pocket to get the server running for players, they donate to get items which they want ingame, they can also get the items ingame... so i dont see where the word scam comes into it...

think before you post next time
    pay out of ur own pocket made me lul, anyways when server comes up Friday I'll have tbls for it a little while after whoever want them feel free to pm me with what u want.

Banned Senior Member

Lol prod, your still at this?

If i was you mattish the best way to get him out of your hair is to pay him...cause in the end he is costing you money, be smart about the situation.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lol prod, your still at this?

If i was you mattish the best way to get him out of your hair is to pay him...cause in the end he is costing you money, be smart about the situation.
    na im not stupid in these sutiations, after people get what they want, they will still carry on just to be a pest, at the end of the day he can do what he likes, i couldnt careless, me and blaze will be on 24/7 so anyone cought tbl'ing will just get banned.

if hes really going to go through the effort of using a proxy and all the other stuff, then it just shows how childish he really is

ofc ima be on a proxy rofl, nd yah like ur gunna be watching slow and stun rates, legcut and scream and cancel rates lol. nd l dont try to bs in the past yr only time i ever msnd u,was asking for my money if u wuda jus stepped up nd payed me I,wudnt have even spoken to u again so no I wouldn't have carried on. but yah rocket bro how,much is a botnet kac MSN me :-)

Banned Senior Member

Lmfao.....

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ofc ima be on a proxy rofl, nd yah like ur gunna be watching slow and stun rates, legcut and scream and cancel rates lol. nd l dont try to bs in the past yr only time i ever msnd u,was asking for my money if u wuda jus stepped up nd payed me I,wudnt have even spoken to u again so no I wouldn't have carried on. but yah rocket bro how,much is a botnet kac MSN me :-)
    this will be my final post replying to anything you post from now on, do what u like i couldnt careless, brandon shouldnt help you as ive helped him with a few bits with his server

Brandon isn't helping me bud I'm a big boy!! I just needed the site to buy the botnet.

Banned Senior Member

As i said, im not in this lol, dont think ya want me to get in this...so ill go on my way

Banned for scamming.

Dear players,

we have now uploaded 5 clients, becoming 6, be ready for friday!

Regards

x6ko Staff

Banned Senior Member

We'll be there in Friday.Good luck with your server

Also someone is right,you need to advertise on many turkish forums like PvP-Kenti and KO-CUCE.Please pay attention to it.

TheCatEffect

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    We'll be there in Friday.Good luck with your server

Also someone is right,you need to advertise on many turkish forums like PvP-Kenti and KO-CUCE.Please pay attention to it.

TheCatEffect
    Dear hellothere,

We have advertised on both ko-cuce and pvp-kenti, a lot of players wont join the forum, but will most likely download the client and still play.

Regards

x6ko Staff

Prodigy u really gonna act a bitch cause of a few bucks ?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)