Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server

This is a discussion on X6STENCE - Knight Online Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol Negro I think its ovbious that its not about the money or else I wudnt buy a botnet which ...
Page: 5

lol Negro I think its ovbious that its not about the money or else I wudnt buy a botnet which costs way more than he scammed me for. I wud settle for him being banned for scamming but last time I talked to cam they said they were trying.g to figure out a new way to deal with scammers. but yah on topic long day at school today I'll DL the client nd get to work on the tbls when I get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I like the concept , rates.... might try it out.
    Where are the days, where you and me went 2vs8 and wouldnt let go till they are all dead?

Best part at any server .. before everyone becomes OP as shit because of 'Nolifing' or donating much.
    Simon, forget it my boy.. KO will never be the same as it used to be. Private servers are doomed to fail, same goes for any other official ko server.
    Or maybe its just me being old?

Avi

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    Where are the days, where you and me went 2vs8 and wouldnt let go till they are all dead?

Best part at any server .. before everyone becomes OP as shit because of 'Nolifing' or donating much.
    Simon, forget it my boy.. KO will never be the same as it used to be. Private servers are doomed to fail, same goes for any other official ko server.
    Or maybe its just me being old?

Avi
    weather your theory is true, this is not the place to be having a discussion about weather servers fail/succeed so would appreciate it if you didnt post anything none relating to the server thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol Negro I think its ovbious that its not about the money or else I wudnt buy a botnet which costs way more than he scammed me for.
    LOL dedicated shells go for less 2cent if you know the right seller and even if you don't have any connections you can buy them on hf for less then 3cent ish. So you are either talking out of your ass or you are about to get ripped off.

Pyro!!!!!! I miss those days a lot, I'd really like it if you guys would join this server with me Would be so much fun, even if it only lasts 1 or 2 weeks ^_^

And pls prodigy... u realize that like 500-1K people will suffer just from your little disagreement... is it really worth it?

I lost like 10x more on ki3, and I still played on aristona his servers when he released leko... cause in the end, all I want, is to have fun on a ko server like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Pyro!!!!!! I miss those days a lot, I'd really like it if you guys would join this server with me Would be so much fun, even if it only lasts 1 or 2 weeks ^_^

And pls prodigy... u realize that like 500-1K people will suffer just from your little disagreement... is it really worth it?

I lost like 10x more on ki3, and I still played on aristona his servers when he released leko... cause in the end, all I want, is to have fun on a ko server like this one.
    Exactly.I really looked forward to this server cause of the rates,and now you (Prod) want to fuck it up for a lot of ppl just because you had a dispute with the owner.Don't be so selfish and let it slide.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    LOL dedicated shells go for less 2cent if you know the right seller and even if you don't have any connections you can buy them on hf for less then 3cent ish. So you are either talking out of your ass or you are about to get ripped off.

nah I hadn't looked into yet, nd a friend told me he cud do much more damage if I just bought 2 dedi's so I'm weighing my options. thx for the info tho kac.

@simon ur situation was different tho cuz I know what happened with u guys, this was just a scam. nd its the fact that this douche had my money cuz like he said he paid for the dedi out of his pocket but tried to than say he didnt have money lol I dont like liars.

Banned Senior Member

I have to agree with Prod here, if he stops the scammer from making a server then it's good for anyone who would've donated.

Banned for scamming.

nah I hadn't looked into yet, nd a friend told me he cud do much more damage if I just bought 2 dedi's so I'm weighing my options. thx for the info tho kac.

@simon ur situation was different tho cuz I know what happened with u guys, this was just a scam. nd its the fact that this douche had my money cuz like he said he paid for the dedi out of his pocket but tried to than say he didnt have money lol I dont like liars.
    you should have more common sense, clearly you dont, posting all this incriminating evidence, about you buying a botnet and ddosing my server Mr Goerge M Pena

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I have to agree with Prod here, if he stops the scammer from making a server then it's good for anyone who would've donated.
    go away aviv, btw this isnt just my server also, and there will be a lot of people getting enjoyment out of it, so "try" and spoil what u will, but it will fall on your heads

not replying to any more of this nonsense so either post about the server or dont i wont reply to it, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    you should have more common sense, clearly you dont, posting all this incriminating evidence, about you buying a botnet and ddosing my server Mr Goerge M Pena
    rofl yah cuz ur a scammer nd it not banned but ima b banned for repaying the favor please lol. nd good job u know my name lol even if u spelt it wrong anyone who has ever payed me or received money from me knows that lol. nd jus to let u know I already have msns for tbls jus incase u wanted to know.
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 02-02-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    go away aviv, btw this isnt just my server also, and there will be a lot of people getting enjoyment out of it, so "try" and spoil what u will, but it will fall on your heads

not replying to any more of this nonsense so either post about the server or dont i wont reply to it, cheers
    You said you wouldn't reply anymore like 5 times and you still keep coming back , constant lying is one of the traits scammers have to perfect and you seem to have done that.

rofl yah cuz ur a scammer nd it not banned but ima b banned for repaying the favor please lol. nd good job u know my name lol even if u spelt it wrong anyone who has ever payed me or received money from me knows that lol. glad u fixed it aujard crashing problem at least this way it server comes up. nd jus to let u know I already have msns for tbls jus incase u wanted to know.
    George M Pena
    DOB: August 30, 1990
    City: Perth Amboy, New Jersey
    CSR @ Auto Zone (ROFL)

Shall i post anything else?

By the way tell Rubi I said hi :0.

Banned for scamming.

rofl yah cuz ur a scammer nd it not banned but ima b banned for repaying the favor please lol. nd good job u know my name lol even if u spelt it wrong anyone who has ever payed me or received money from me knows that lol. glad u fixed it aujard crashing problem at least this way it server comes up. nd jus to let u know I already have msns for tbls jus incase u wanted to know.
    who said anything about being banned from a forum? you do know botnets are illegal right? and that buying one is also illegal, also using it to take down someones IT network, is a minimum of 5 years prison time, EU states agree on tougher sanctions on cybercrime | Reuters

so next time you want to act all smart, and post on an open forum about using a botnet against our server, to try and look cool, think twice
    George M Pena | Facebook

Rofl only thisg right in last 2 posts is my dob rofl which was in my profile nd I'm a Cj major I kno what I can and can't do nice try tho and who day fuck is Rubi rofl

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)