Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The funny thing is Dylan never played priest in our clan. It was BENSUPERESTEST his account got Shield with 48 ...
Page: 48

The funny thing is Dylan never played priest in our clan. It was BENSUPERESTEST his account got Shield with 48 DD on it from KOBOLD farm with a multi client archer but ok full corrupt bro xd.

Also when i won IGetOwnedI 1v1 for 15.000KC i was using dual rofs+6 just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    This is proof? Why would I be dumb enough to let someone I'm responsible for run around with GM sent items, besides you played the server and you know the GM items could be checked, so if he did send anything you woul see it on CTRL check.
    If he couldn't give it to himself than the only option here is to blame me, so if you wish to start rumors than say I've given it to him rather than him doing the impossible.
    Like i said my eyes are enough proof for me, i have absolutely no reason to lie, you and many others knows me too well to understand i have no relationship in any other server, or the desire to ruin my favorite server
    over false accusations, and after this experience i'm going back to my retirement.
    KO has become a money machine and blinded everyone from actually creating a fair environment to play on, I see no reason to be a part of this.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    The funny thing is Dylan never played priest in our clan. It was BENSUPERESTEST his account got Shield with 48 DD on it from KOBOLD farm with a multi client archer but ok full corrupt bro xd.

Also when i won IGetOwnedI 1v1 for 15.000KC i was using dual rofs+6 just saying.
    Chris i really see no reason to take any of you're words seriously, other then being a complete dickhead, I have never seen you farming, yet you we're in Moradon buying all the elite item's and pking since day 1.
    And Delta himself admitted being in ur clan, and someone in ur own clan i won't mention his name confirmed it was Dylen since he was talking with u guys on discord.

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    Chris i really see no reason to take any of you're words seriously, other then being a complete dickhead, I have never seen you farming, yet you we're in Moradon buying all the elite item's and pking since day 1.
    And Delta himself admitted being in ur clan, and someone in ur own clan i won't mention his name confirmed it was Dylen since he was talking with u guys on discord.
    PS: i am really not gonna bother myself with posting those SS's to prove what i'm saying as i honestly don't care what happens next, i'm done with KO once again.

I
    There has been a lot of weird things going on here, and i asked you Alpha to check them out and u said they we're all legit, like how on the first month of the server
    there was a Turkish clan with full unique's and +7 gear while out entire clan best drop was amulet of str to that day and +5/6 gear, things didn't add up.
    And the guys from that clan we're constantly selling elite +7 items on the forum when i showed u video's it is hard af upgrading to +7 and i posted 7-8 videos of me breaking
    10 items at a time to make a single +7, i remember the day i saw those Turkish sin's running around with dual rol/+7 gear/dual eme, while i invested 800$ here and my best item was chitin boots+7.

Everything make sense now..
    Yes exactly. That clan was fully corrupted (Probablly not by Alpha - Just dylan and others by him) but by the Turkish side of Administrative. Even i bought a lot of items from them, and each time they harrashed me on discord to buy more.
    So you guys still trying to hide it, the server was/is corrupted as fuck. Still less than OldSchoolKO though.

But don't feed the readers with some lies. I wouldn't be surpised if Potatoe was actually... High ranked member of the server. All those long time friends of server such as CySinyor, were in that clan selling items all the time out of nowhere, and 'spaming' people to buy more from them... It was so obvious lel
    Now those same people will appear in OldSchoolKO

Just to completely make my point here, why it didn't make sense seeing Turkish people running around with +1 eme's, +1 re's, +1 elf belts
    here is my boss hunt list since the start of the server, I probably took at least 30% of the overall bosses in eslant together with friends, and this is our results.
    https://imgur.com/gGX45PR

It wouldn't be possible to call this as just being unlucky as we are talking about huge numbers here, and when i explained this to you guys on the euko forum,
    all i received is a fake SS's the admin showed(we know they are fake since he didn't drop a single item of the extra's they added), and no one else answered since I mentioned that on the topic anymore.
    You can see the topic here: https://euroknightonline.net/topic/1...-an-easy-boss/
    So excuse me for not understanding how limited number of people on the server are running with such gear when it's clearly impossible to have gotten all of this drops.
    And what u see here is only the human side list, I got another one for Karus as well, in total i have killed nearly 200 Eslant bosses without a single Elf belt or RE or EME, but still people run around with EME's+1 RE's+1? yea right.

When you're seeing there wasn't a single RE/EME/Elf belt/Bronze belt dropping for ur entire clan, while there are Turkish clan's running around with full unique's,
    It's easy to understand corruption is going on, and Alpha, you might had nothing to do with it, but you're Turkish admin friends certainly had.

Fake SS the admin showed me to tell me i'm delusional and there are many drop's i'm just very unlucky: https://imgur.com/cswVxzq
    When i mentioned there is not a single "mana belt" and those other extra items bosses were dropping everyone became silent and not a single respond since.
    d

Decerto likes this.

I bought 1GB for 0.30$ from turks via oyunfor / sonteklif hello? Im not gonna fucking farm DM's all day like a poor jew as you how hard is this for you?
    You are just mad and talking b.s because i kicked ur ass from clan after CLAG added u.
    Yeah Delta was Chayni warrior in my clan and he played only for 2 days and that's it all the other 90% of the times black was on Chayni account trolling the fuck out of you retards.
    razor likes this.

Some of my friends PM'd me in game and in discord about a screenshot. I am here to defend myself. I was a GM ,yes. Also I was moderating forum topics, and being an interpreter for Alpha and Turkish admins. The thing you saw in discord, I am talking the screenshot me saying "osko and darkko are our previous servers, but this is brand new."
    This was the answer that people wanted me to write to the question. Because I was the new guy, I was asking them 'admins' about everything to give correct information. EUKO was my first project, and probably will be the last one.
    So please do not involve me into anything. I don't want to be a part of this anymore.
    retail and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

What a mess!

I think english owner left server alone after turk owner did not care and destroy server and now opening new server OSKO correct yes?
    I think KO no future idiot game just have bot players and other turkish idiots. I hope all english community understand that they got fooled everytime pls understand me ^^ do not join any server again because fooling you just want ur wallet and as soon they don't make money even tho there is some activity they just relaunch to get more money. They probably dancing on here comes the money song like those idiots from Smack Down.

What a fucking mess. This is why I dont play private servers, stick to the official servers or you will be dissapointed.

JUST LEAVE

last 2 week's mufu , urania never answered if yes just only speak sorry im not owner XD WTF? GL next timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

You opened a priest in Chris clan and on the first day u had full uniques, dual ROL, 40dd shield, 40 spear def shield...
    Cm'on bro u know u are corrupted..
    I was always wondering why ur GM char is never active and i got my answer.
    as Alpha said.

anyway its useles to make stuff up as you go, throw in some proof of this.

the first character i made in this clan was a mage, which was nothing else then basic geared.
    and then i made a warrior which i never really played on alot, i made it so one of them could play.
    as i didn't have time to play so ..... my baby -> Work -> gm and repeat.

if i would have done any of these things alpha would have banned me a long long time ago.

but please do back up your words with proof.

but that'll be hard as i didn't play the start of the server beside as a gm, only when Chris&Co wanted to go mage i stepped up and helped them as none of them had experience as commander in that level cap.
    (which was allowed by Alpha)

i'll wait for your proof of how corrupted i was

You guys are all adorable lmao. Imagine playing Knight Online for this long and being surprised at the idea of corruption 😭😭😭.

I was watching this topic since release, debating whether or not to play again or not (Thank god I didn’t). From the outside looking in, I extremely doubt Alpha or Mufu were corrupt. I’m not really gonna speak on everyone else, for the simple fact that I don’t have my old laptop anymore so I don’t have proofs, but me being known as a trash player with a very big wallet (google me, top 1 babashoppers who quit a week later), I’ll flat out say that a lot of you are just lying your asses off to look good in the public eye lmfao. Shit is so sad to see 😭😭😭. Sad to hear EUKO is collapsing. Server looked good, hope you guys made your money back at least so it wasn’t just a big L. Lesson that can be taken from this,

A) Server hoppers happen so don’t be discouraged on that

B) Be careful who you work with. Properly vet who you do business

get the fuck out from my priest BENSUPERESTEST, noone was playing it till i left the server 1 month ago, saying "my eyes are enough proof for me" is completly dumb.