Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One of the defining features of this server was the ability to legitimately use multi-client. Getting rid of it would ...
Page: 20

One of the defining features of this server was the ability to legitimately use multi-client. Getting rid of it would be stupid.

Other precautions should be taken than just disabling it. More farm spots, lower coin drop, maybe a more expensive Genie too.

Any bad mouthing about this server.. is either pure jealousy, another person trying to launch or has a server, or just some person like minor who people have recognized because the name and just wants to try and "feel" like they mean something... Alpha has and will put in good work, so has his team.. so enjoy the one server that will end up being something we love again
    AlphaKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by akonoo View Post
    Any bad mouthing about this server.. is either pure jealousy, another person trying to launch or has a server, or just some person like minor who people have recognized because the name and just wants to try and "feel" like they mean something... Alpha has and will put in good work, so has his team.. so enjoy the one server that will end up being something we love again
    I have not seen any bad mouthing about the server, or even implying it wouldn't be most unique server to come out in over few years. We were simply discussing about the possibility if their anti-cheat maker is not paid enough or he feel any way dissatisfied.. he could go solo and sell all sort of things to people that they couldn't detect.

And then it started a war about people defending "no he wouldn't never do that" and shit, which lead to this pointless argument.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I have not seen any bad mouthing about the server, or even implying it wouldn't be most unique server to come out in over few years. We were simply discussing about the possibility if their anti-cheat maker is not paid enough or he feel any way dissatisfied.. he could go solo and sell all sort of things to people that they couldn't detect.

And then it started a war about people defending "no he wouldn't never do that" and shit, which lead to this pointless argument.
    ("the anti-cheat maker is not paid enough")?

trust me, Alpha is putting in every possible best way to make this great, and does not worry about money or his staff, or himself about being a BABAshop like you are trying to get at...
    so you are right, you and whoever have a pointless argument, and it was just for the sake of arguing

Quote Originally Posted by akonoo View Post
    ("the anti-cheat maker is not paid enough")?

trust me, Alpha is putting in every possible best way to make this great, and does not worry about money...
    so you are right, you and whoever have a pointless argument, and it was just for the sake of arguing
    How should we, as bystanders know what's going behind the scenes and how much who gets paid... it was just a presumption. I don't think you even went through all the conversation, and FYI I have nothing to do with the argument of those two talking about their past times in some server.

For someone who don't read the whole story you are fast to jump to conclusions.

I don't see anything wrong about discussing the possibility (it's KO after all). In the end it's a feedback to the server, and if they are not willing to take the negative, as well as the good then it's already doomed.
    AlphaKO and akonoo like this.

How should we, as bystanders know what's going behind the scenes and how much who gets paid... it was just a presumption. I don't think you even went through all the conversation, and FYI I have nothing to do with the argument of those two talking about their past times in some server.

I don't see anything wrong about discussing the possibility (it's KO after all). In the end it's a feedback to the server, and if they are not willing to take the negative, as well as the good then it's already doomed.
    You are right, I did not go through the whole discussion, I read what I needed to, to make this statement... WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOME DETAIL, when we are close to having a good server that we can enjoy and know our efforts are not in vain... fuck thats all I want, I dont know about you, but I would very much so enjoy a KO experience that I can enjoy for quite a few months

P.S not in any point have I said the server is bad, or wouldn't be good.
    As you've said we have to accept feedback even when it isn't good and I'm well aware there's people who won't like us doing what we're doing, I'm ok with that.
    I'm also aware of the fact that it won't matter how this will play out, we'll get hate and complains regardless of what we do.
    We're sticking to our plan, doing our best, this is everything we can do right now.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss and SPANKME like this.

Will you be showing online user count on your panel?

Quote Originally Posted by grulim View Post
    Will you be showing online user count on your panel?
    We haven't decided on this one yet, we'll have a decision made during the week.
    The problem with showing it is that even if we do get for example 700 - 1000 users in game it would feel great but anyone checking our website would think it's times 3 or 5. (Because of how others handle this for years)
    I'm pretty sure it would be a positive thing for the English community as I know plenty of you check it, but it might be a negative effect for us elsewhere.

Thanks for your quick response! Although I am not playing KO I am rooting for the success of your server. The amount of development is incredible! I wish you the best of luck
    AlphaKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    We haven't decided on this one yet, we'll have a decision made during the week.
    The problem with showing it is that even if we do get for example 700 - 1000 users in game it would feel great but anyone checking our website would think it's times 3 or 5. (Because of how others handle this for years)
    I'm pretty sure it would be a positive thing for the English community as I know plenty of you check it, but it might be a negative effect for us elsewhere.
    I love when there is user online counter on the panel, and i have no idea why a few servers removed that.

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    I love when there is user online counter on the panel, and i have no idea why a few servers removed that.
    People have removed it, because KO (just because its KO) people presume the server is bad if the user count is low. They are hiding it so people try the server, before judge it by the online count.
    AlphaKO and akonoo like this.

People have removed it, because KO (just because its KO) people presume the server is bad if the user count is low. They are hiding it so people try the server, before judge it by the online count.
    Well, I'm looking at some servers with over 5000 online users that are still hiding their count, doesn't make sense.
    EuKO will also have at least 1000 online users(only because its their first launch), but it's still a high enough number not to drive away new users, there is no point in hiding it.
    Personally, 700-900 is the perfect number for me, not too over crowded, no mage parties all over, and still enough PK action to last for a year+

PS: Big recommendation for EuKO for your second launch, you are most probably to have 4000-6000 users once u open,
    I truly recommend opening 2 servers as the same time(not one with CZ one without), but completely 2 separate servers with different users.
    Not only a server with 2000 users will be much more fun then one with 4000, but there will be another possibility to increase the fun and competition by
    creating war's between the two. increasing the competition will defiantly increase the PUS purchases, and trust me it doesn't matter if a server last 2 years, or 4 years.
    Even if i donated $500, I don't expect to play the server for more then a year eitherway.

Well, I'm looking at some servers with over 5000 online users that are still hiding their count, doesn't make sense.
    EuKO will also have at least 1000 online users(only because its their first launch), but it's still a high enough number not to drive away new users, there is no point in hiding it.
    Personally, 700-900 is the perfect number for me, not too over crowded, no mage parties all over, and still enough PK action to last for a year+

PS: Big recommendation for EuKO for your second launch, you are most probably to have 4000-6000 users once u open,
    I truly recommend opening 2 servers as the same time(not one with CZ one without), but completely 2 separate servers with different users.
    Not only a server with 2000 users will be much more fun then one with 4000, but there will be another possibility to increase the fun and competition by
    creating war's between the two. increasing the competition will defiantly increase the PUS purchases, and trust me it doesn't matter if a server last 2 years, or 4 years.
    Even if i donated $500, I don't expect to play the server for more then a year eitherway.
    sorry to burst your bubbles, but most of those "1500-5000" servers are faking the user count with bots. It's known fact 19xx or above (why not lower versions) have ability to place as many merchanter, mining bots, fishing bots wherever they want. Or even just manipulate the count of online users. They hide it, because maybe someday someone go over few of the online user names and see they are bots.

But I see your point, but you assume 700 to 900 online users which would make it good, and if the server hit less you wouldn't play? I think this server has what it takes to reach the peak of user online of the remaining players of KO. no doubt.

That is why people hide the count, because (people like you it seems) expect a x number to even give it a shot. Hence, they removed it and should keep it removed in my opinion.
    black likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Lol,nowadays only Homekoworld made record users 3000 XD.600-800 users perfect for myko servers without multi client.Please be realistic.Yourko and osko had 1500 users with multiclient this is record but their servers are 1 month server.We will see what will do euko with 100 advertiser XD Good luck and i guess euko will open with 700 800 users and will finish fast cause osko will open soon so turkish players will go osko and server will die