Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just please dont rush it. Fuck me i hope it launches when i stop working 12h shifts. Looks fucking dope. ...
Page: 3

Just please dont rush it. Fuck me i hope it launches when i stop working 12h shifts. Looks fucking dope. Good job keep on going !
    SPANKME and AlphaKO like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Just please dont rush it. Fuck me i hope it launches when i stop working 12h shifts. Looks fucking dope. Good job keep on going !
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe become peruvian farmer.
    black likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    Mykonetwork using shity db and security(maxAcs)

This one using best anticheat around here.

and believe me this is not MykoShityNetork.
    You're correct we're not the same server and we're not using the same system. (Thank you for clearing it out for me )

Here's a little sneak peak into how everything looks in El Morad, our testers will share other pictures later on.

Server is going to go official in September! I can't tell you the exact date yet, but BETA is closing in quick.

If you would like to become one of our testers just send me a PM here (make sure to include Skype / Discord if you use those).
    Decerto and BENBESTEST like this.

I made a little gallery on imgur,just a few screenshots from in-game. First impressions...its amazing. Old school KO with a face-lift.
    *Everything you want to change regarding the game,can be done while playing,no need to re-log.
    I got a DC while playing,AND IT RECONNECTED ME AUTOMATICALLY,i didn't even have to relog,it just reconnected and towned me.
    *Everything seems very original,all mobs are in correct places,hell,even panzer bins that are missing on every single server I have played in last 10 years,are there.
    *Water looks reworked,and much better than original KO water.
    *View distance,FOV,shaders,shadows,texture filtering,blur,everything can be turned on or off in-game.
    *Party leaders can "tag" mobs by pressing Q,a great implementation.
    *There is a "guild bank" that I couldn't access,I'm guessing its a INN that all clan members can access (or at least leader and assists). Since world of warcraft,I always thought guild banks were amazing idea. Glad to see it here.
    *Anvil upgrading has a built in protection,where as if you try to upgrade very fast by canceling the animation,you have to answer a simple math question to continue. (check screenshots)
    I couldn't check esl or delos since in still leveling,but will post some more pics after I do.

All screenshots here ---> : https://imgur.com/a/QXcfJsG

Wish all the best for this server. But just take 1 hint from me. Do not hire Foxtrot in your team. If you do that people will dislike ur server cuz his reputation is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Wish all the best for this server. But just take 1 hint from me. Do not hire Foxtrot in your team. If you do that people will dislike ur server cuz his reputation is very bad.
    Thank you. He's not part of the team, nevertheless I've only had great experiences with him.

my bad for assuming. any estimated launch time?

but how come after the forum went down, the website went down, the launcher wouldnt connect. when i clicked on the HomePage button on the launcher it took me to a place that said Euro KO? im just telling u what i saw lmfao

Last edited by Snapps; 08-20-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapps View Post
    my bad for assuming. any estimated launch time?

but how come after the forum went down, the website went down, the launcher wouldnt connect. when i clicked on the HomePage button on the launcher it took me to a place that said Euro KO? im just telling u what i saw lmfao

It's going to launch in September can't give the exact date yet.
    That had to be another server I think I've actually seen it on Facebook, I'll take a look and hopefully find it to send it on your PM. (Found them sent you a PM)
    You should be able to see it's not the same server once you login. (xACS and MaxACS are completely different)
    Last edited by AlphaKO; 08-21-2019 at 02:23 AM.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

"Illegal activites such as glitch and slide is fixed"

What do you mean by that, for example mages can't slide you with 72 blades, or other classes can't slide with other skills? You probably mean the visual bug when someone is sliding you and moving in unnatural way, that is fixed right?

If not ... If slide is completely blocked I smell archer power xD

More topic related: Server is looking really well feature wise, might actually try it out a little a bit, has been some time since I played anything :P
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post

What do you mean by that, for example mages can't slide you with 72 blades, or other classes can't slide with other skills? You probably mean the visual bug when someone is sliding you and moving in unnatural way, that is fixed right?

More topic related: Server is looking really well feature wise, might actually try it out a little a bit, has been some time since I played anything :P
    This is most likely what he meant by sliding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHYyl46EIAY
    Decerto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post

It's indeed the visual bug. Thank you and hope to see you here!

We're searching for KO streamers right now, if you are a streamer or you know someone that is please contact me here or on our forum.
    (If you have experience with KO streaming upfront payment is guaranteed)

This server looks very interesting. I think Ill give it a try. Whats the exp rate here?

Looking good ill be there

I'm too lazy to record that and upload it on youtube, but i wanna show you two things :
    https://gyazo.com/982a833fb69ff67171823a46a8d81fd9 - this is GIF. You can change your font inside game just by pressing : "P"
    https://gyazo.com/a15e91f0d51173d910e1c7bb8228cc17 - this is GIF aswell. This how it looks when you teleport via locations.
    https://gyazo.com/0328b7eb599a061d45439f90c3a84ee9 Inside game Youtube.

Select character is working aswell, but my gyazo lasts only 7seconds so i can't catch everything
    Last edited by BENBESTEST; 08-21-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast