Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper "Illegal activites such as glitch and slide is fixed" What do you mean by that, for ...
Page: 4

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    "Illegal activites such as glitch and slide is fixed"

What do you mean by that, for example mages can't slide you with 72 blades, or other classes can't slide with other skills? You probably mean the visual bug when someone is sliding you and moving in unnatural way, that is fixed right?

If not ... If slide is completely blocked I smell archer power xD

More topic related: Server is looking really well feature wise, might actually try it out a little a bit, has been some time since I played anything :P
    Get your Nose in the game and work on a nice Myko server!! Hard farm med/hard xp and Rename your shit. You always had the best servers but zero population

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    This server looks very interesting. I think Ill give it a try. Whats the exp rate here?
    Right now as we're in alpha stage the EXP is set to original MYKO, however we already noticed this is going to be way to hard.
    Our aim is not to overkill EXP as we know the majority doesn't like to EXP for weeks, however we would like to set it to moderate so you can't reach the level cap in the first night.
    The exact information regarding EXP will be released before beta.

@BENBESTEST thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BENBESTEST View Post
    I'm too lazy to record that and upload it on youtube, but i wanna show you two things :
    https://gyazo.com/982a833fb69ff67171823a46a8d81fd9 - this is GIF. You can change your font inside game just by pressing : "P"
    https://gyazo.com/a15e91f0d51173d910e1c7bb8228cc17 - this is GIF aswell. This how it looks when you teleport via locations.
    https://gyazo.com/0328b7eb599a061d45439f90c3a84ee9 Inside game Youtube.
    dat tp, pretty cool stuff.

I'd love a server where people are not max. level on day one...remember how on old KO shit hits the fan when you reach 61. Its crazy hard,but still manageable. 65-70 would take forever. I don't know what cap is this server going to be on,but lets say,68,69 and 70 should be very hard to get.

The server looking really special , that upgrades looking dope!

Damn, finally something worth spending time... I miss playing KO so damn much, gonna give this server a try for sure!

The thing I liked most is the fact I can buy KC with ingame coins, did I get it right?

Anyways, keep up the great work, congratilations on the effort for the whole team!

Cheers from Brazil.

This is by far seems to be the most worked-on MYKO server i've ever seen, such cool new graphics, so many new creative events, so many guides(hell, even a guide how to farm goblin armor lol)
    This will be so newbie friendly, can't wait to test the beta and see how it looks on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrofile View Post
    Damn, finally something worth spending time... I miss playing KO so damn much, gonna give this server a try for sure!

The thing I liked most is the fact I can buy KC with ingame coins, did I get it right?

Anyways, keep up the great work, congratilations on the effort for the whole team!

Cheers from Brazil.
    Yes this is available. Thank you very much!
    @ThiefShaman aka Daniel , @Slay4fun Thanks for the honest reply.

F12 Feature

• I would also like to point out one of our newer features, that has the ability to minimize the client and lower the CPU of the game (as it runs in the background)
    • Once you're ingame you'll be able to click F12 which will minimize the client and you'll be able to get right back into the game as soon as you double tap the minimized KO icon.
    • The whole point of this is to make it easier for users to surf the internet, watch movies while you merchant items or use genie.

Decerto and black like this.

Another thing that I'd like to point out,is that minimap zoom in/zoom out function works flawlessly. You can zoom in your minimap until all you see is your char "dot",and few mobs on the minimap around you,or you can zoom it out all the way where you can see the entire map,be it moradon,esl,etc...basically,minimap zooming works from 1% to 100%.

Anther thing that will save people a lot of headaches is that you can sell items directly on merchant,FOR KC ! You ever got an unique or a good item that you would like to trade for KC,but you had to sell it for gbs,and then find someone to buy KC,etc,etc...well worry no more.

ps : I haven't had this feeling for such a long time. I recommend to anyone who wants to try out the beta,to test it out for yourself,because words can't describe how good and smooth this server feels.
    From all the mobs being in the correct places,from EXP TABLES being actually fucking corrent,and not like on most servers where for level 40 you need like 100k exp,etc,etc. This server feels like original KE 1x. Even tho exping is hard,it is fucking beautiful .

pps : I know there are no people online at the moment,but the server is located in EU,and I'm playing from mexico with your average 50/10 connection,and I have literally 0 delay.
    AlphaKO likes this.

Great news! We've decided that in order to keep in better touch with MYKO we're removing the additional cospre items and slots.

• Note that at this moment this is purely our decision as we think this suits better for MYKO, if players would wish to have it back we will have no problem adding it

We've also added a cool new feature where you'll be able to check who obtained the item first, this will also make sure there will be trust in our Game Masters being clean.

• When you click CTRL on any obtained item in the game and it will show you who obtained the item
    • You will be able to use our ingame character inventory to check where other people got their items from (Ingame inventory check)

@Decerto thank you once again for explaining it from players perspective, I really appreciate it!
    black and Decerto like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    Great news! We've decided that in order to keep in better touch with MYKO we're removing the additional cospre items and slots.

• Note that at this moment this is purely our decision as we think this suits better for MYKO, if players would wish to have it back we will have no problem adding it

We've also added a cool new feature where you'll be able to check who obtained the item first, this will also make sure there will be trust in our Game Masters being clean.

• When you click CTRL on any obtained item in the game and it will show you who obtained the item
    • You will be able to use our ingame character inventory to check where other people got their items from (Ingame inventory check)

@Decerto thank you once again for explaining it from players perspective, I really appreciate it!
    Simply, wow.

You should all try Genie, boner guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by BENBESTEST View Post
    You should all try Genie, boner guaranteed
    Genie ruins the MYKO experience

i'm pretty sure they will remove that if community will not like to see Genie on MYKO version, but overall it's so fucking good

Genie is bae, so is autoloot.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast