Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The camera shake was always there...he just added the option to remove the shake....
Page: 8

The camera shake was always there...he just added the option to remove the shake.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    The camera shake was always there...he just added the option to remove the shake.

Mostly smooth and enjoyable gameplay I've had in a KO private server in a while...

Dunno about Pk, or any PvP action, I'm just griddin exp till now.

The genie system works perfectly, PUS also... It's a lot of new features to test it out, but it has been an good experience so far...

Oh, and if the exp rates stay the same as they are now it's goin to be hard to exp, whick I like, especially with genie.
    BENBESTEST and AlphaKO like this.

its not going to be hard,considering that you can genie and alt-tab. Or just play KO and watch a movie,side by side .
    AlphaKO likes this.

Another note i would like to add is talking in PM, you can actually write a fucking sentence! before you would write two words and be cut off to have to retype more just to finish your damn sentence!

also while in merchant, it states the player's name in your info bar who is currently looking at or had looked at your merchant recently!
    Decerto and AlphaKO like this.

Looks promising 😋 good luck
    AlphaKO likes this.

Am on server like 10 min. All what i can say is that this server is better then redhead milf trust me
    And i hope there will be allot of people on Official.
    Good job!!!

Decerto and AlphaKO like this.

Thank you for all the positive feedback we really appreciate it!

Select character is active, you'll be able to change the characters while being ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    Thank you for all the positive feedback we really appreciate it!

Select character is active, you'll be able to change the characters while being ingame.
    Going above and beyond expectations never seen this is a private server before keep it up there's alot of people atleast in this forum that are hyped about it. Looking forward to playing this
    BENBESTEST, AlphaKO and Decerto like this.

Fellow Knight's;

Can't afford premium? or maybe you just don't wanna buy premium, because funds are tight this paycheck? Not to worry, here at Euro Knight we like to give everyone a chance to be the best! Different premiums of all sorts, Exp Prem, War Prem, DC Prem, Switch Prem.... ok you get it, all of the premiums are obtainable without the use of your debit card! Just simply participate in the Moradon collection race's for a good chance at a premium reward, if that doesn't make you happy just go ahead and do some monster stones! Which in turn will net you a premium.

This server is very balanced and offers a fair variety of gaming experiences through their event systems! The UI is very user friendly, just open the alarm clock to reveal event times, too keep an eye out for the Moradon Collection Races!

See YOU on the battlefield!

I agree. I hated those colony zone collection races that only make geared people have even more gear. I LOVE that on this server collection race is in moradon,giving you some coins and exp,and a chance of a good item. Best thing is to attract new people and give them something to do to make them stay. Geared people wont quit when they already have decent items.
    Zindalzic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindalzic View Post
    Fellow Knight's;

Can't afford premium? or maybe you just don't wanna buy premium, because funds are tight this paycheck? Not to worry, here at Euro Knight we like to give everyone a chance to be the best! Different premiums of all sorts, Exp Prem, War Prem, DC Prem, Switch Prem.... ok you get it, all of the premiums are obtainable without the use of your debit card! Just simply participate in the Moradon collection race's for a good chance at a premium reward, if that doesn't make you happy just go ahead and do some monster stones! Which in turn will net you a premium.

This server is very balanced and offers a fair variety of gaming experiences through their event systems! The UI is very user friendly, just open the alarm clock to reveal event times, too keep an eye out for the Moradon Collection Races!

I just came.
    Decerto and Zindalzic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindalzic View Post
    Fellow Knight's;

Decerto, Zindalzic, Reeses and 2 others like this.

I know someone mentioned it already but I feel like posting screenshot,this is so cool. Whenever someone looks at your merch :

And I love that the monster suppression missions are working and have a chance of dropping PUS items. It makes it so much easier for non-donor people to get premiums,even for 7 days. It helps A LOT.
    Zindalzic likes this.

DaSinister, Zindalzic and Decerto like this.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast