Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got a perfect idea, instead of math, give 3 pictures to select.. 2 will be very ugly girls, and ...
Page: 12

i got a perfect idea, instead of math, give 3 pictures to select.. 2 will be very ugly girls, and 1 will be like a sexy naked bitch with big titties. click on her to upgrade.. problem solved. your welcome
    DevilCraft likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    i got a perfect idea, instead of math, give 3 pictures to select.. 2 will be very ugly girls, and 1 will be like a sexy naked bitch with big titties. click on her to upgrade.. problem solved. your welcome
    i don't believe that it would be something everyone would want ^^

Beta information:

• Starting level 65
    • Your character will automatically have master
    • Starting gear will be Chitins and weapons that fit into the same criteria (both will be at +6)
    • Power Up Store will be free to use
    • Beta will stay open from 7.9.2019 until 13.9.2019

Why would we join beta?

Our goal was to try and create an enjoyable beta for users that like to PK and for those who would just like to exp and farm.
    Because of that we decided to give different rewards to everyone, the users that will be first to reach level 70 on each nation and each class will obtain a Switch Premium,
    the users that will be ranked in the top 10 of their nations NP ranking will obtain TL rewards. (For more information click on this link)
    We should not forget clan rankings will be rewarded as well, on official the clan leader will obtain the reward for his clan.

We've got plenty more rewards ready for the people that are going to join beta, depending on the population of beta we've got plenty of different events ready such as clan tournament.

Zik

Looks like a different server which seems interesting... Is the alpha beta still open?

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Looks like a different server which seems interesting... Is the alpha beta still open?
    It is offline now until beta starts, the beta client will be released in the following days, you're welcome to try it when beta goes up.

Zik

I see... Aight i'll wait for the beta then thx

hm , finaly somthing deferent. good luck

Looks verry nice, will definetly give it a try.

This is a daily reminder that EURO KO is the best MYKO server ever

I don't mean to be rude.. But I couldn't resist any longer

BENBESTEST, Blitzcrank and Decerto like this.

Like and share this post, tag 5 friends and earn great rewards!

Be one of the 60 winners of 50 TL #KLASGAME Balance! (50TL will equal 3000KC in game)
    New server Carnac is coming!
    Official September 20th at 22:00 ( GMT +3 )
    Plenty of rewards prepared for beta test on September 7th at 19:00 ( GMT +3 )

Facebook like and share

Important beta information:

• Beta client has been released on the following link (Download client) - while you can download the client you can't register for beta yet
    • The website has been released: Euroknightonline (Note that majority of the website is functional, however we're still polishing it until beta goes live)
    • The starting items that will be given for beta will not be upgradable while Power Up Store will be free
    • During beta you will be able to earn plenty of Knight Cash as we've promised we'll have plenty of rewards prepared for the active users

U should make it on 6/09/2019...friday much better than saturday imo

bump, patiently waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    I don't mean to be rude.. But I couldn't resist any longer

Funny one but I wouldnt compare server that havent even launched yet with servers that actually has their launches pretty much successful and are on scene for years. These files are for sure something special and impressive but as someone said in other topic its exacly same files that OldSchoolKO and DarkKO used few months back and where are those servers now? I guess its the only neutral comment under this topic, im not hating at all but people were hyped for Alpha server year ago and finally it doesnt survive even 24 hours with decent files. Good luck for this one and great job with effort you puts in.
    AlphaKO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Funny one but I wouldnt compare server that havent even launched yet with servers that actually has their launches pretty much successful and are on scene for years. These files are for sure something special and impressive but as someone said in other topic its exacly same files that OldSchoolKO and DarkKO used few months back and where are those servers now? I guess its the only neutral comment under this topic, im not hating at all but people were hyped for Alpha server year ago and finally it doesnt survive even 24 hours with decent files. Good luck for this one and great job with effort you puts in.
    Thank you for the comment, life is about ups and downs, there's no need to compare the last launch with this one, we were in the learning phase and you can only truly learn from your own mistakes.
    As for the comparison with OSKO and DarkKO I would just like to point out that people in the KO community have different opinions regarding which server is successful and which is not,
    I've noticed the English community rather have a server for a longer period of time with 200 - 300 people, while the Turkish one enjoys a month with a server that has more than 1000 users and than just moves on.

I believe there's a huge difference between me and other administrations as well, I'm not here for the KO pocket money, I'm here because I believe KO has unused potential and we have the team right now which can actually improve it.
    MINOOOOOOOR and Samson like this.