Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

XGame (Yatagan Online) v1994 PK Server (Both Ronark Land n Ardream)(USKO before UTC)

This is a discussion on XGame (Yatagan Online) v1994 PK Server (Both Ronark Land n Ardream)(USKO before UTC) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome to XGame (YataganOnline) Website: Yatagan Online Forum site: Yata?an Online Forum Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YataganOnline It's a version 1994 knight online ...
Page: 1

Default XGame (Yatagan Online) v1994 PK Server (Both Ronark Land n Ardream)(USKO before UTC)

Welcome to XGame (YataganOnline)

Forum site: Yata?an Online Forum
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YataganOnline

It's a version 1994 knight online private server. It is based on a PK database. You start level 59. You can jump up to level 83 in 10mins. You can choose either go for ronark land or ardream. You start with standard items like +8 high class armors/weapons and +0 unique accessories. Scrolls are FREE!

PUS has lots of items like +1 accessories, +9 weapons and +10 armors. But you don't have to babashop. There's a cash event going on. If you are ranked 10 in CZ's rank (Tab) you get 1 knight cash per minute. If you are ranked 10-20, you get 1 knight cash per 2 minutes. If you ask me, yeah, I did pay. But I got most of my items with this event cashes.

There are another ways to get items besides PUS. There are BDW, chaos, FT and bi-frost events. You get chests, fragments etc. Also bosses give drops same as USKO.

New players will get starter PUS items which will last 3 days.
    -300+ HP Gryphon armor
    -Chaos Wing voucher

Features
    1. Chaos dungeon
    2. Border defense war
    3. Lunar war
    4. Clan VS events
    5. Castle siege war
    6. Boat war
    7. King system
    8. Bifrost
    9. Juraid mountain
    10. Isiloon & Felankor room
    11. Free lvl 70+ skills

Official Release Clients
    Below is the available client download links -

ftp://ftp.akintr.com/xgameclient.rar

Register now!

http://www.yataganonline.com/Kayit.html

FYI (IMPORTANT): registration needs a turkish id number. so you need to check this site: http://ko.2-stars.net/xgame.html

FAQ
    Q1: Launcher is not working, what should I do?
    Disable your anti-virus system and your DNS options. Then re-download your client. If it still doesn't work, just open your hosts file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\hosts) and delete everything inside of it. Now you should be able to login.
    Q2: Where can I get xp well?
    Every monster gives the same XP. Therefor, the best spot to get xps well, is zombies in lfc and emc.
    Q3: Can I upgrade my armors, weapons or accessories?
    NO, you can't.
    Q4: How can I donate?
    There's a PayPal option to donate. 1000KC is $9.99

Anything you want to ask just pm me here or reach me in-game (IGN: Draxalor)

Some pics

Last edited by eylem; 05-13-2014 at 11:45 PM.

Banned

gobble gobble turkey boy

yeah, I am turkish. so what?

Banned

So how the fuck are the ENGLISH SPEAKERS supposed to read this bullshit?
    Leave it on your Turk forums.
    SERREOS likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Agree whit Phoneix tough it all is good then i check web site

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    So how the fuck are the ENGLISH SPEAKERS supposed to read this bullshit?
    Leave it on your Turk forums.
    stfu phoenix you never saying anything positive, i can read what he wrote in this topic quite fine and if you cant understand the video maybe you lack common sense of this fucking game, its not hard you know the game only consists of a few fucking things so next time dont say anything at all unless its constructive or actually something people want to fucking read
    zuka and ilterates like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    stfu phoenix you never saying anything positive, i can read what he wrote in this topic quite fine and if you cant understand the video maybe you lack common sense of this fucking game, its not hard you know the game only consists of a few fucking things so next time dont say anything at all unless its constructive or actually something people want to fucking read
    is south america ip banned from it? . i guess ill have to use hotspotshield

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Ahahaha and what you had to say was important?
    You are just some little virgin bitch on the other side of the planets asshole, Australia. Where you know you're safe. I'd beat your ass so bad in real life your family wouldn't recognize you. Hell, if we were in the desert I'd slit your fucking throat and leave you in a shallow grave.

You are just some little virgin bitch on the other side of the planets asshole, Australia. Where you know you're safe. I'd beat your ass so bad in real life your family wouldn't recognize you. Hell, if we were in the desert I'd slit your fucking throat and leave you in a shallow grave.
    someone has daddy issues.

Your the one that sounds like a virgin.....Please tell me how many girls you have fucked in your reply which will include you beating me in a bout of strength.

Fucking little pussyhole.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Your the one that sounds like a virgin.....Please tell me how many girls you have fucked in your reply which will include you beating me in a bout of strength.

Fucking little pussyhole.
    Come on man, he's a gangsta. KeyboardKillah.

wow im so intimidated by you i hope we are never in a desert together..

someone mute/ban dis gay

This looks quite good, are there any english players at this server? If there are, i would like to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    This looks quite good, are there any english players at this server? If there are, i would like to check it out.
    well, there are no english clans. but if there will be enough ppl to create one, i can arrange something. if you login, just pm me in-game and we can talk.

First thing to come on my mind is that how well it's coded? you working from source or just randomly downloaded the files? Why are you advertising in english forum if we are not even able to turn panel in to english ? or I can't find it = o

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast