Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 *

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - PK/Very light farm * Lvl 83 * within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyDestiny There are not that many items, coz the best are the undefeatable weapons and best armor ...
Page: 51

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    There are not that many items, coz the best are the undefeatable weapons and best armor is black chitin (for normal user) and valks for donators (tho BC is better for some classes imo)

Lawl. There is no need to PK in partys, I hate people who do that, and I never join them.

I always go solo / pk with my bro and pwning every1 ^^

The PK here is good, the only problem is that people aren't skilled and going with many priests and ofcourse, in partys.
    The players in this server mostly suck balls. Thus I have to go solo or duo. And what I mean too many items is that everybody is using a +3 set by now which is making the server boring. Each time they wipe I will join again and again for the fun of first 2 months.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The players in this server mostly suck balls. Thus I have to go solo or duo. And what I mean too many items is that everybody is using a +3 set by now which is making the server boring. Each time they wipe I will join again and again for the fun of first 2 months.
    You're sourprising me bro

So what are you saying? That you need that gear gap in order to win ppl...? Maybe I didnt understand you well, donnu...

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You're sourprising me bro

So what are you saying? That you need that gear gap in order to win ppl...? Maybe I didnt understand you well, donnu...
    Why do you think it's skill related lol? I have no problem killing people, what I'm saying is that it's much more fun when you still fight for bosses and shit instead of logging in and running into cz to get some nps for no reason. I was raping about everybody with my friend Oddisee until I decided to quit because it was getting repetitive.

Banned Senior Member

Ya'll should play nice lol :P

Anywho, More panel and forums updates. (minor ones)

BUMP 4 Server

Bump bump bump bump

Banned Senior Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+++++++++++++

soon to be dead server

Quote Originally Posted by sakuran View Post
    soon to be dead server

+111111111111111111111

will you ever make HP limit to do /town?

more than half of the server wants that, but still 0 support from GM's. That's the prob of this server

Dont say that there is 0 support from the GM's. Im One Of Them. And its not in my hands.
    Im as desperated as u are. But AdminB is busy abit so it takes him a time to do few things. Beside of complaning everytime about those stuffs,
    how about u guys thank AdminB one time? We made NT & Gender Change & Class Change at panel and you didn't said anything.
    We made a lot of changes and still 0 thanks. Stop to be so egoist.

Banned Senior Member

I'm playing here now and gonna make MNI, just started up yesterday. If anyone wants to play wit me hit me up, we're at human side.
    Rocket likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    how about u guys thank AdminB one time? We made NT & Gender Change & Class Change at panel and you didn't said anything.
    copy&paste is hard work guys, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    Dont say that there is 0 support from the GM's. Im One Of Them. And its not in my hands.
    Im as desperated as u are. But AdminB is busy abit so it takes him a time to do few things. Beside of complaning everytime about those stuffs,
    We made a lot of changes and still 0 thanks. Stop to be so egoist.
    That's great and all, but means nothing if it can't be accessed. Damn that site's slow... you should consider making it web-friendly: large images are NOT ideal for websites, they only serve to slow things down immensely. My connection's far from dial-up, but due to the distance to that server it took at least 5 minutes (not even exaggerating, I had to leave it sitting there on my other monitor) just to pull that background image -- well, that and, the other 4 large images (which were presumably the originals) which aren't even used otherwise -- at a whopping >8MB page (WTF?). For web standards, that's huge -- I probably wouldn't have even noticed it so much if my connection to your server wasn't that great, but you should really, really, really consider fixing that -- it's a terrible first impression (sure, browsers cache those images, so your first load is going to be the worst, but with other servers out there -- why bother sticking around waiting for the longest page load ever because of the crappily leeched skin?). :/